Football Manager 2012 Wonderkids - What do you think?

Tony Watt already scored against Barca (under 19s)

​And scored this beauty whilst out with Scotland under 19s.

Go to 4:18

<font class="Apple-style-span" color="#000000">[video=youtube;mUCLmTDlSB0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUCLmTDlSB0&feature=player_embedded[/video]

I genuinely believe alot of lesser-kids of FM1 have really shone. Lukaku deserves a fairly high PA, and his speed should be blistering imo, he's scarily fast for such a broad guy. Sturridge clearly is developing nicely under Coyle and now Villas-Boas, so I'd say he should have a pretty good PA (175+) and I hope Romeu is upped cause he seems impressive from what I saw in the Carling cup against Fulham. I know they're chelsea players and I'm a fan but seriously, I'd be surprised if them 3 weren't amongst the top youngsters.

Thiago Alcantara is beastly. He should have 180+ PA for sure imo. Ross Barkley looked immense in the time he's got so far this season, I'd say 175+ for sure too. Gotze deserves a high fixed PA after the season he had with Dortmund. I reckon Pjanic should be lowered a bit, don't think he warrants 181 or whatever he had in Fm11.

Mateo Kovacic will remain a beast wonderkid, at least I think he deserves to be. Naoki Yamada REALLY impressed me for Japan, I think he'll be a very good player, can only hope they implement the J-League, hough that's wishful thinking.

souleymane coulibaly should be immense
oscar had a great u20 world cup and could also be boosted

Elliot Kebbie, once a Leeds academy player, got headhunted by Barcelona. -8/-9 prospect i should think.

M'Baye Niang, looks like a terrific prospect, 16 years old, already played 13 times and scored 4 for Caen's first team. A possible -10 for this year.
Muhammed Demerci from Besiktas looks good as well, played his first game for the first team. He was offered a contract at Barca a few years ago but rejected it.
Thiago Alcantara should be improved, and I think that Souleymane Coulibaly, as well as Julio Gomez who won the Golden Ball at the Under 17 world cup should both be -9s or -10s.
Ross Barkley, Joel Campbell, Sebastian Coates should all be good as well.

i first went for Yaya sanogo in FM 11, and now in FM 12 im all in to get M'Baye Niang regardless the price. hehe1

Kevin Strootman

Kevin Strootman ( 21, PSV Eindhoven) played 1,5 years ago in the Dutch second division. Now he is one of the best players in the Dutch first division and he has already 4 caps ( 1 goal) . I think he would be a worldclass midfielder in a few years!

Paul Pogba, also it seems like most people are just saying their own teams youngsters! haha

Dissapointed Ross Barkley was only mentioned once on here. :O

Disappointed at how low the potentials of Martin Kelly, Conor Coady and Adam Morgan of Liverpool are. Kelly's been linked with an England call up, Coady captained England U-17s to win the European Championship, and Morgan has been scoring for fun in the U-18's and has England youth caps to his name too.

Disappointed at how low the potentials of Martin Kelly, Conor Coady and Adam Morgan of Liverpool are. Kelly's been linked with an England call up, Coady captained England U-17s to win the European Championship, and Morgan has been scoring for fun in the U-18's and has England youth caps to his name too.

liverpool fans complaining why their youngsters aren't wonderkids with 200 PA and 180 CA.

I win.

No offence mate but playing for England isn't as hard to do as playing for Germany or Spain, they're not as good as the other nations so their best youngsters aren't as good as others.

liverpool fans complaining why their youngsters aren't wonderkids with 200 PA and 180 CA.

Im not asking for 180+ potential, just enough to allow these lads to become part of the squad in the future as you would imagine England U-17s captain would.

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

No offence mate but playing for England isn't as hard to do as playing for Germany or Spain, they're not as good as the other nations so their best youngsters aren't as good as others.

I totally agree, Spain and Germany have much better squads and youth set-ups than England do, but i think that a lad who is being considered to be England's first or second choice right back and many believe to be Liverpool's first choice right back has a brighter future ahead of him than his potential on the game suggests.

TWO BEST WONDERKIDS!!!

(83m)NEYMAR - santos (55m) LUCAS MOURA - sao paulo ( this guy is crazyyyy one of the best players i have played with )

Still waiting for downloading to finish so i can start. While i wait, i can suggest you guys to check Lazar Markovic, he is 16 years old, he play for Partizan Belgrade, he kick a$$ how is he good in serbian league this season, he should be wonderkid, or at least very good player.