Football Manager 2012 Wonderkids - What do you think?

I would expect the big midfield wonderkids to be Goetze, Thiago, Christian Eriksen, Jack Wilshere and Hazard. Oxlade-Chamberlein and Phil Jones for the best of English (and Jack obv.)

Eric Dier on loan at Everton from Sporting Lisbon. Played against him on a tour in Portugal and he is the best player of his age I have ever seen. The fact that he has remained hidden for so long is a testament to Sporting's youth system and academy setup, and also the fact that the FA clearly don't often venture outside the borders of this country. Lucky for us, he still wants to play for England though.

Eric Dier on loan at Everton from Sporting Lisbon. Played against him on a tour in Portugal and he is the best player of his age I have ever seen. The fact that he has remained hidden for so long is a testament to Sporting's youth system and academy setup, and also the fact that the FA clearly don't often venture outside the borders of this country. Lucky for us, he still wants to play for England though.

Fool.

for ASEAN fan,maybe this player can be wonderkid in FM 12 -Andik Vermansyah..this is wikipedia link about this player ==> click here...in wikipedia said that he has a playing style which is similar to Lionel Messi..

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

most wonderkid in FM 11 maybe can be a good player in FM 12 and most promising player or young player in FM 11 can be a wonderkid in FM 12..

Mario Situm, Mateo Kovacic, Dino Spehar, Julian Draxler, Filip Ozobic, Mario Gotze, Danilo (from Santos), Ante Vukusic

You shut up :S.

Obertan may play well on our pre-season games in the States, but in most of his competitive games for us he's been *****. Take your blinkers off ffs.
Lalala, not listening to you ;)

Marc Andre Ter-Stegen. He is like the new Oliver Kahn. Exactly same playstyle, saved Gladbach from relegation together with Reus. Its incredible what great GK Talents are in Bundesliga.

Marc Andre Ter-Stegen. He is like the new Oliver Kahn. Exactly same playstyle, saved Gladbach from relegation together with Reus. Its incredible what great GK Talents are in Bundesliga.

I'm a very big fan of MATS. As a matter of fact, I started a save with Gladbach once, only to try and get him to become a good keeper. Stopped in my third season, though. He wasn't too good, but he was being touted as the next Hans-Jörg ****.

Looking forward to seeing how he looks in FM 12.

Nicolai Boilesen should be another one. Already playing in the 1st team at Ajax with his teammate (also on the international level) Christian Eriksen.

There's only one Oliver Kahn. :)

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

He's not that bad... -7 is 150PA top... so, I think -7 would fit perfectly.
-7 is 140 top.

Erik Lamela, I think he should get a small stat boost after watching some matches he's played. I think his composure should get an increase in particular since he is pretty calm on the ball, I don't expect a massive difference since he is already a wonderkid on FM2011 with a -9 Pot. ability, but a 10 for composure is not justifiable.

Lucas Rodrigues, Again this fella plays for Sao Paulo and I only suspect he should get a small boost, the main stat he definitely needs a boost for is his pace, he is lightning and the 14 pace he has FM2011 is a joke, he should have at least 16-17 pace, he also has good balance which is also not justified in FM2011.

Moritz Leitner, One of the rising talents from Borussia Dortmund, should have an increase on his -8 pot. ability. He is apparently touted as the next Michael Ballack, scored 7 goals in 8 games for Germany U19's during the 10-11 season.

And basically all the barcelona youth should become wonderkids ;)

Christian Eriksen should get his PA raised. He's 19 years old and already a regular starter for Ajax, playing his favorite position, plus one of the star players for the danish national team - and he have also improved his level quite much the last 1-1,5 year. It would'nt surprice me, if he ends up playing for one of the top top european clubs within the next 5-7 years.

Nicolaj Boilesen. He will propably not be a top wonderkid or superstar in the future, but considered his age, he's done pretty good for Ajax and should get his PA improved.

Viktor Fischer. 17 years old and part of the ajax squad whose chosen to play in the Champions League. He's been the star in the danish youth system, and expectations is, that he too will end up in a european top club. Nevertheless, i dont think he should have a PA like Eriksen, who have already proven his level at this niveau - maybe -7 or -8, since he might end up as world star, but also got the risk to end up like Kasper Schmeichel - a decent player but with too high expectations attached to him.

Then there's Ravel Morrison and Paul Pogba. Wasnt really wonderkids in FM11 and surely they should be that in 12. Both of them has shown extraordinary talent, and if they can stay out of trouble (outside the pitch), then they will surely face a great career - hopefully as starplayers for Man U.

Samed Yesil - the u17 german striker who arsenal were reportedly interested in. Scored 19 goals in 21 games internationally. At Under-16 level, Yesil scored 3 goals in 2 games.Yesil scored 6 goals in 7 matches at the tournament,

Also, Joel Campbell - the Costa Rican striker Arsenal have recently signed (on loan to Lorient because of work permit problems.) This video should say all:
Joel Campbell 'Can't wait until he plays for us, hopefully he doesn't leave like many before him though...

Alex Oxaide-Chamberlain - The 'Ox' - youngest english scorer in the champions league. Looks another great prospect, and i think he'll become much better than theo walcott.

Enzo Zidane - Zidane's son, 'nuff said.

Ryo Miyachi - Lowly regarded on FM 11, but he should be rated much higher than he is.

Samed Yesil - the u17 german striker who arsenal were reportedly interested in. Scored 19 goals in 21 games internationally. At Under-16 level, Yesil scored 3 goals in 2 games.Yesil scored 6 goals in 7 matches at the tournament,

Also, Joel Campbell - the Costa Rican striker Arsenal have recently signed (on loan to Lorient because of work permit problems.) This video should say all:
Joel Campbell 'Can't wait until he plays for us, hopefully he doesn't leave like many before him though...

Alex Oxaide-Chamberlain - The 'Ox' - youngest english scorer in the champions league. Looks another great prospect, and i think he'll become much better than theo walcott.

Enzo Zidane - Zidane's son, 'nuff said.

Ryo Miyachi - Lowly regarded on FM 11, but he should be rated much higher than he is.

First of all, biased much?

Second - Haven't seen much of Enzo Zidane, but saying he should be a wonderkid just because he is Zidane's son is not really a good reason, is it...

Danny Welbeck - superb form in Man Utd
Paul Pogba - hot prospect, played great in u18 squad
Mateo Kovacic - Dinamo player.
Chris Smalling - had a fantastic season, it's a pity he is injured now