Football Manager 2012 Wonderkids - What do you think?

Bit Biased But Elliot Lee Is Quality In RL Hat Trick Against Arsenal U18s Erik LamelaDale Jennings Just Gone To Bayern Munich! Connor Coady Jack Flanagan

Thibaut Courtois, Dennis Praet, Radja Nainggolan, Kevin De Bruyne & Thorgan Hazard. Maybe not the status as wonderkid but at least a high PA.

If it hasn't been said before, Ilicic from Palermo should have increased CA-PA and so should De Bruyne from RC Genk.

I don't know about 'wonderkid' but Ravel Morrison, Suso, Jack Robinson, John Flanagan, Souleymane Coulibaly, Alphonse Areola, Raheem Stirling, Xherdan Shaqiri, Jeffrén Suárez and Thiago Alcantara should all be improved drastically as they have impressed last season.

Not sure if there going to be in 12 but if they are I think the likes of Suso and Enzo Zidane could well be wonderkids. Also fully expect Neymar and Couilbaly to be wonderkids :)
Suso is sometimes a wonderkid in FM11. He has has PA of -9 I think, so that he can gain a quite high CA. Some games he is average and other games he is awesome. In my current game, his PA is 180.

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

Christian Eriksen and Nicolai Boilesen from Ajax would in my personal opinion be potential wonderkids.

Paul Pogba, Ryan Tunnicliffe, Davide Petrucci and Ravel Morrison should all be wonderkids as well as Tom Cleverley, Anderson, Chris Smalling, Phil Jones, the Da Silvas and Danny Welbeck. Will Keane and Robbie Brady should be -8, Mats Daelhi could end up being -9 as well but maybe -8 for now. Macheda shouldn't be brought down. I could talk about many others but those are just a load of ones at United, some major ones would be Gerard Deulofeu, Xerdan Shaquiri, Mario Goetze, Paulo Henrique Ganso, Tiago Alcantara and Javi Martinez, there are more but those are some ones that come straight to mind.

Kolbeinn Sigþórsson and the Switzerland team that played in the U-21 Euro Cup. And a few players from the Spanish U-21 team as well.

Recep Niyaz from Fenerbahce SK.

He's just sixteen but brought in A Team squad.

Much better than Necip.

He'll be the next Turkish wonderkid.

I think Gotze should have a PA of 200^^) He is just awesome,way better than Messi and any other player...also his CA should be improved.

Ravel Morrison, Raheem Sterling, Conor Coady were 3 I just thought of at the top of my head from England really.

Nathan Redmond. Anyone who seen the Birmingham v Nacional game last night will understand why!! The lad is absolutely top class.