Football Manager 2013 Demo - Download Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey anybody that can help. Simple Question, does my save from the BETA version of the game carry over to the demo? If so, does it then also carry over to the full game? Or will it be just demo carrying over again?

It carries over to the full game, but not sure about the demo.

However, demo and beta should now be identical candidates feature and "bugs fixed" wise, so as you have paid and are using the beta, you don't need to even bother with the demo.

I'm sorry, but can someone answer me properly, what i have to do because i can't start demo, it's written This game is currently unavailable (corrupt game files). Thank you.
Couple minutes ago its was written (unspecifed error), won corrupt game files.

Verify integrity of game cache?

I'm sorry, but can someone answer me properly, what i have to do because i can't start demo, it's written This game is currently unavailable (corrupt game files). Thank you.
Couple minutes ago its was written (unspecifed error), won corrupt game files.

try reinstalling if you haven't already

Does anybody know how to located the demo programme folder where the graphics and tactics can be imported ? :)

i have steam account but i cant download demo and this screen shutt is my problem!

how can i do??

Odd it, was present 2 years ago.

Also has anyone else felt a bit confused with the new skin? not saying it's bad but I'm used to the other one :3 surely there will come skins with the older model ?

But not last year. Licences are not static.

i dunno if i like the new game, maybe just need time to get used to it but i'm not sure right now at all

[help my demo wont load quick starts i get cannot load saved game error

yea its the same the game crashes to windows something about game rule error then fm goes back on with saved game cannot be loaded

yea its the same the game crashes to windows something about game rule error then fm goes back on with saved game cannot be loaded

Have you verified the cache?

warning:rule group manager- cannot find rule group thats the error i ger its bugging me as im soo wantin to play

yea im going to give that a try now thanks if that dont work i will wait to hear back from the fm team with a solution cheers

yea im going to give that a try now thanks if that dont work i will wait to hear back from the fm team with a solution cheers

Like mentioned earlier, due to the sheer number of downloads there may have been parts of the program that may not have been downloaded properly/gone missing

Status
Not open for further replies.