Football Manager 2013 Demo - Download Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Demo is out today takes about an hour and a half to download :)

Antony de vila is colombian att coach
Rodolf borrel from liverpool
Sbraglia from palmieres
Lombardo from man city

the option to download the demo is there but when I click on it nothing happens...

ok thanks I'll try that. Ive got the beta version, would it be stupid of me to download the demo? Is it much different? On the beta version there is stuff like Trotter for Millwall is worth over £2m so seems like there is a lot of glitches

turns out I couldnt download the demo cos I had the beta version. thanks anyway

I find the match engine terrible. Everything looks so sluggish. Players (especially in defence) making stupid decisions like walking to a ball instead of running when there's someone in their back, etc.

Finally someone else who notices defenders being retards

LOL thats why i stopped playing! waiting for full release:)

it's like they have no brains the ball comes over the top and they have a player running behind them and they just walk away and think im getting paid 20 grand stuff this and just go home

it's like they have no brains the ball comes over the top and they have a player running behind them and they just walk away and think im getting paid 20 grand stuff this and just go home
Yep fullbacks are useless and dont know whats wrong with CMs always getting poor match ratings giving ball away and shooting from long distance, oh well not long till the 2nd!:'(

Yep fullbacks are useless and dont know whats wrong with CMs always getting poor match ratings giving ball away and shooting from long distance, oh well not long till the 2nd!:'(

yeh midfielders when the balls in the air to control and bring it down they back off it:p

and WTF with motivating players ???!!!??? They have never been motivated !!! Only it goes bad when you have something to told them on the pep talk.... Pffffffff

Status
Not open for further replies.