Football Manager 2013 Demo - Download Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh al keep tryin to install and re install maybe it will work in a day or so looks awsome cant wait till i get it going :)

I found a problem in the demo. It seams that in Champions League teams from the same country are drawn in the same group. Real Madrid are in the same group with Malaga. Anyone else had this issue?

Tried to load older tactics in FMC and it say : " This file could not be imported " . Anyone having the same problem ?

match engine is fantastic menu's leave a bit to be desired thatey shud have left them alone for me but each to there own but im looking forward to friday when my disc is deliverd

dont know if its been posted yet too many pages but the keepers are shocking on mine players keep scoring crosses and the keepers just watch it go in :O

dont know if its been posted yet too many pages but the keepers are shocking on mine players keep scoring crosses and the keepers just watch it go in :O
Yep lots of problems with this and update does not seem to have sorted this out, am just going to wait for full release because tactics seem to need fixing aswell.

I find the match engine terrible. Everything looks so sluggish. Players (especially in defence) making stupid decisions like walking to a ball instead of running when there's someone in their back, etc.

Well that's odd, because the crossing bug seems largely fixed on my game.
Yep weird had few problems still hence why stoped but lots people saying its better maybe tactics have part to play, i know people who have been using wingers suffer alot from this.

Hey guys, can you use other tactics than those created in FM13 ? I can`t use any of the older ones, from FM11 & FM12, doesn`t let me load them.

Hey guys, can you use other tactics than those created in FM13 ? I can`t use any of the older ones, from FM11 & FM12, doesn`t let me load them.
Dont think so dout they would work with new ME anyway mate.

Been playing this alot this morning. Not to sure about the new menus, too much info on the screen to take in!

Also the match screens u cant just get commentary and nothin else can you? I've got 6 screens with stats and score and god know what else. I just wanna watch the match commentary and look at that things if i need to!

Just my 10p worth

Can anyone help, the demo won't download and I keep getting this message and I have no idea what it means Error -302 when loading url steam://install/216530

Yes you can but you need to be more specific for people to help

Been playing this alot this morning. Not to sure about the new menus, too much info on the screen to take in!

Also the match screens u cant just get commentary and nothin else can you? I've got 6 screens with stats and score and god know what else. I just wanna watch the match commentary and look at that things if i need to!

Just my 10p worth
You can change mate will just check on mine and will let you knw 2 sec

Just my 10p worth
View attachment 280228Should be the one like little speech bubble match feed think its called this should change what you can see

Well that's odd, because the crossing bug seems largely fixed on my game.

yeh nobody gets on the end of the cross it just flies in Luke Rodgers Mustapha Dumbuya, Pascal Chimbonda and Fraser Fyvie have all scored from crosses on my game two for me and two for the opposition

Games running fine for me, but it doesnt show up on Steam at all, so I had to make a shortcut onto the desktop for that.

Well that's it for me for the demo. Match engine is sluggish and the players "float", tactics dont work, wingplay is pointless and you get beat by teams with players half as good as yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.