Football Manager 2013 Demo - Download Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep fullbacks are useless and dont know whats wrong with CMs always getting poor match ratings giving ball away and shooting from long distance, oh well not long till the 2nd!:'(

Are you not just using potato tactics? :D

to maximum power restart steam and start again and it will be fine

still im getting error cannot load group rules please please i need a solution ive verified cache still not loading

Well I downloaded it and started playing, problem is I can't screenshot? Is this because it's a demo, or I'm pressing the wrong buttons?

I'm pressing Alt+F9?

I`ve been playin` the Demo since it came on, and i must say i`m disappointed with the ME. The 3D is OK, but for someone who plays the game in 2D ( not 2D classic ) it`s a horror show : the marking is idiotic at best, the pitch looks like 1 mile / half a mile and the players are as small as it gets, if you try a long ball pass and the ball touches the field it`s like playin` on ice, the GK`s are a joke, nothing realistic i must say. Not able to import tactics in FMC ? What a bad joke well told !!! And this is not all.
I`m not saying it`s awful, it`s just this year i`ll wait for the last patch to come out and than buy the game, it`s too much to fix and i`m starting to go bonkers :))))))

anyone else having alot of goals hit of the post and go in and the keeper just stands looking at it going in? ive let in alot of goals this and scored alot the same, keepers still need alot of work

4 players missing from Bath City squad. is this likely to change in the full game?

I haven't been won over by the match engine yet, but I think the director of Football role looks good and many of the other changes seem positive.

Hope that I'm able to create an identifiable style at the clubs I choose and that I'm able to use the youth system effectively.

what about motivating players on pep talks ???? they would never be motivated !!! Is the same problem with you ? Please answer. Thanks

For the demo? You're asking in the wrong place. The forum doesn't tolerate piracy, and rightly so. Besides, it's free, so you don't need to pirate it. :)
Yeah, for the demo. I know it's free, but I need to install the steam first, but I'm being lazy, and that's why I'm asking for the torrent. :D

what about motivating players on pep talks ???? they would never be motivated !!! Is the same problem with you ? Please answer. Thanks

It normally takes a few months, because obviously you're new to the club so you need to build up a relationship with the players, but once they start winning games after your talks they'll generally react better. Your past experience can also effect their reactions. A team should react better if you set your past experience to international.

The match engine still needs a bit of work I think. Still some silly things happening, also is it me or do comebacks seem to happen a lot more on this version. I`ve been leading no problem and then all of a sudden teams have come back to draw or win games. (Iam Man Utd)

However I do like the rest of the game including the Director of Football role. I hired Eric Cantona as my Director :)

Status
Not open for further replies.