Football Manager 2013 Release Date

• Thread starter Thread starter Sean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 375
  • Views Views 384K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mint I know a shop thats got them in now can't wait to play. Ain't played the demo yet

just wondering is the full game going to be available at midnight on steam?

will the saved games on the BETA be playable on the full release 2nyt?

anyone else downloaded from steam and are able to play full game already?

Ordered from shopto.net and its the first time a game hasnt arrived a day early! :(
Anyone else the same?

I purchased FM 13 on steam a few days ago however it is 0930 on 02/11/2012 so how do I know if it has changed to full release version??

It won't be out for another 25 minutes mate. If it's the beta, It'll say "Beta" on the bottom left of the starting screen.

If anyone is planning on buying it from Tesco, it won't be available until the 4th of November due to a technical error

If anyone is planning on buying it from Tesco, it won't be available until the 4th of November due to a technical error

This is why I buy from Steam. Just not worth the three quid or so you're saving going elsewhere and risking less than perfect service.

This is why I buy from Steam. Just not worth the three quid or so you're saving going elsewhere and risking less than perfect service.

Definately. Problems at Zavvi, now problems with Tesco. Here or Steam is where it's at for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back