Football Manager 2013 Release Date

• Thread starter Thread starter Sean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 375
  • Views Views 384K
Status
Not open for further replies.
The majority (myself included) purchased via fm-base without any problems at all.

Even when I had issues, they were incredibly helpful as well. turns out my issue was caused by the fact that my order email was different to my paypal email, set off their auto fraud thing. Would order again but I want a boxed copy this time.

who do you think will be the best goalie on the game

Last night I tried in vain to buy FM13 via FM-Base/ Nexway. At first, I could place the order without any problems and decided to pay with PayPal. However, ca. 4 hours later, the money was refunded to my PP account without giving ANY reason as to why this would happen. :S
Is it because Nexway doesn't sell the game to German customers? That would be odd as several people on the German "Meistertrainerforum" claim they have successfully pre-ordered FM13 from Nexway (over at FM-View though).

Anyone can help me please?

Last edited:
Will the game / beta version also works in the Netherlands with the Steam code?

thanks for the comment

In what language contains the game?
Also in Dutch or English only?
I can not find it on this site

I preordered the game from this site. But haven't received my beta code yet. Will i first receive it when the beta is realized?

Anyone received the beta code from green man gaming?

GMG tweeted the other day that they haven't got the codes yet. None of them have been sent out. I imagine they will get them on Thursday/Friday and release them sporadically from then on.

GMG tweeted the other day that they haven't got the codes yet. None of them have been sent out. I imagine they will get them on Thursday/Friday and release them sporadically from then on.

Cheers mate!

i pre-ordered the game in this site..if anyone knows, when they send us the beta code ?

If anyone is interested previews are now available on various websites following the lifting of the press embargo this morning.

Also should mention impressed with what I saw mentioned on the last video blog, where the youth team gets its own stadium, and there's situation team talks, depending on how the team is doing in various stages of the season (like being top or making a promotion push). Nice stuff.

Last edited:
Any idea what time i will be able to start my domination of England with Cardiff?? 00.01 friday??

Any idea what time i will be able to start my domination of England with Cardiff?? 00.01 friday??

No time has been officially released, mainly because SI will only know around an hour before it's being released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back