Football Manager 2013 Release Date

• Thread starter Thread starter Sean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 375
  • Views Views 384K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to order from fm-base, can someone explain how I get the beta version and the game... Help will be much appreciated

I'm going to order from fm-base, can someone explain how I get the beta version and the game... Help will be much appreciated

You will receive a confirmation email that also informs you that your steam activation code will be sent through when the game is released, same thing goes for your BETA access, unless the steam code is the same as the BETA code, i cant remember.

Either way, when the BETA goes live, you'll get a code emailed to you, type this into steam and begin downloading.

учебник по об&

доклад по теории деятельности рубинштейнадоклад о фотосинтезе в лесутемы из учебника enjoy english 10якубайтис э.а. учебник вычислительные системы, сети и телекоммуникациибесплатный учебник по английскому языку

доклад по теории деятельности рубинштейнадоклад о фотосинтезе в лесутемы из учебника enjoy english 10якубайтис э.а. учебник вычислительные системы, сети и телекоммуникациибесплатный учебник по английскому языку

English please.

English please.
I think he is some kind of bot because i pasted it into google translate and this came out.
report on activity theory rubinshteynadoklad about photosynthesis in the textbook lesutemy enjoy english 10yakubaytis EA textbook computer systems, networks and telecommunications free

Interesting that miles tweeted there is not and won't be a release date for the beta version, it will be release when they are happy with it. Hope no one is counting down the days and pinning there hopes on playing the game next Friday too much!

where can we download the file ,if i have pre-ordered?:D

You should receive an email (assuming you preordered from fm-base) when the beta goes live, it will have a code that you type into steam to download the game.

@drowe807. Not sure what point you are making by quoting what is now outdated information?

SI informed us and other retailers that the BETA would be ready 2 weeks before official release date. If the creator of the whole franchise decides that the BETA won't be ready in time, there isn't a lot we can do about it...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back