Football Manager 2013 Release Date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things that are missing from FM 2013 and you want to see in FM 2014
\

Here's hope for ability control my manager near touchline in real time using Kinect to dance and make angry moves , as well as occasional filthy gesture towards ref.

do we have to get it from steam again? or can we get a cd version?

do we have to get it from steam again? or can we get a cd version?

Nothing has been announced yet. I am almost certain though that the game will be available through Steam again. Sports Interactive and SEGA will have to decide whether or not to make the game require Steam.

If it follows the vague pattern then it will come out October 20th.

All of them are my alt accounts, just to annoy you.
g.gif

All I can say is cant wait to watch rangers in 3ed Div in FM13 if there still a club by then lol

this might not true but:
Football Manager 2013 PC | Zavvi.com
Football Manager 2013 PC | TheHut.com
Both of these have the same release date.5th October 2012

Well those two sites are both run by the same company as far as I'm aware so I wouldn't be surprised if they both have the same dates up. Although based on past release dates they seem far too early to be true.

If you look at past release dates there are likely 4 potential dates that would match previous information. They are -

October 19th
October 26th
November 2nd
November 9th

General trends for FM release dates usually put the release between the last 2 weeks of October and first 2 weeks of November. With the exception of one of the dates I think, mentioned by the OP, all releases recently have been on a Friday. Thus those four dates would seem to be the most likely release date.

Given how the releases have gone I would put my guess for release at November 9th 2012.

No way Messi will sign for other teams in first 3 years. After 3 years you get better players then messi that u reject messi on free transfer! Try to send scouts who have potential ability rating as 20 to get new players who are less than 17 and less than 19 in south America. Definitely u get atleast 1 talent for every 2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.