Football Manager 2013 Release Date

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ONLY wish is this game doesn't use Steam anymore...

doubt it. from what i have heard and looked/searched at, with fm12 and the new steam-activation process, game crackers have found it near impossible to crack fm12 from steam. they managed it for the first few versions (game bugs were present), but i think once the new winter transfers patch (12.2.2) come, cracking it failed. most of them gave up.

So yeah SI wins it this time ;)

Football Manager 2013 will be released on 11 October 2012 according to wiki

Football Manager 2013 will be released on 11 October 2012 according to wiki

Wiki hasnt got a clue when it will be released. It can be edited by anyone and they have taken a guess.

Why don't you just buy it like a normal person?

You are not an abnormal person for using torrents.

I'll give you the example of my Country, Portugal. The game costs the same as in England, 59.90 €, dunno in pounds.
BUT, and this is a very big but, the cost of live its ridiculous different!

Let's do an exercise:

Average anual wage in England:$23163. Divide by 12 months and you have 1930.25 dollars
Average anual wage in Portugal: $9347. Also divided by 12 and you have 778.92 dollars
Cost of FM2012 on Steam: 49.90 € ($62.26) Shopping Cart

Anexo:Lista de salários mínimos por país (its in Portuguese)

% of game cost in monthly wage: In England 3.22 %, and in Portugal 7.99 %.

So the game as a cost 2 times more to the Portuguese pocket than for the English one. And this is the price after one year, as the new games in Portugal tend to cost 59.90 €, but the wages don't go higher, so the cost will be higher!

Normal people play the game, abnormal also, but people living in poor countries should not pay the same as people living in richest countries.

Don't judge people for the money they have, but for what they are!

I'll give you the example of my Country, Portugal. The game costs the same as in England, 59.90 €, dunno in pounds.

Let's do an exercise:

Average anual wage in England:$23163. Divide by 12 months and you have 1930.25 dollars
Average anual wage in Portugal: $9347. Also divided by 12 and you have 778.92 dollars

So the game as a cost 2 times more to the Portuguese pocket than for the English one. And this is the price after one year, as the new games in Portugal tend to cost 59.90 €, but the wages don't go higher, so the cost will be higher!

Normal people play the game, abnormal also, but people living in poor countries should not pay the same as people living in richest countries.

No sorry, if you cant afford it, thats the way it is. If people kept doing that, there wouldnt be a game to pirate.

Its a luxury, not a necessity. If its that important, save up.

No sorry, if you cant afford it, thats the way it is. If people kept doing that, there wouldnt be a game to pirate.

No, people in Somalia don't have to pay the same for the game. Its a luxury, but also are Rolexs and they are cheaper here!

No, people in Somalia don't have to pay the same for the game. Its a luxury, but also are Rolexs and they are cheaper here!
Mike. is right. The cost of living and luxuries are generally lower in those countries so FM being the same all over the world doesn't make as massive a difference as you say.

Well yes, they do. And to be honest, be it Somalia or the UK, if you havent the free fund because you need to buy vitals, it shouldnt be anywhere near your list. I want a car, but i cant afford, doesn't mean i go and "find one". If you can afford to have access to a computer in your household, you can afford to buy it once a year.

And the Rolexs are replicas.

Manager IS A NECESSITY!!!! I started playing when i was 8 back in 1997 and i can't think myself not playing...

It's a matter of opinion, i will just stick to mine and end this here :D

The game should be released in December, so i can play WOW for a while before getting bored

doubt it. from what i have heard and looked/searched at, with fm12 and the new steam-activation process, game crackers have found it near impossible to crack fm12 from steam. they managed it for the first few versions (game bugs were present), but i think once the new winter transfers patch (12.2.2) come, cracking it failed. most of them gave up.

So yeah SI wins it this time ;)

I highly doubt that FM have single handedly defeated piracy.. I mean, if it had, wouldn't every PC game run Steam only? Lots of games are effortlessly cracked through Steam, FM is no exception...

No idea why anyone would play a pirated version of FM for longer than they had to, it's buggy as ****!

I highly doubt that FM have single handedly defeated piracy.. I mean, if it had, wouldn't every PC game run Steam only? Lots of games are effortlessly cracked through Steam, FM is no exception...

No idea why anyone would play a pirated version of FM for longer than they had to, it's buggy as ****!

For FM it defeated Zero day piracy, that's by far the worst for games. As for effortlessly it took over 10 days.

And they still cant play 12.2.2. only 12.04.

Not really sure on that one...my friend told me the pirate FM run just fine,and that he makes his own editor changes for 12.0.4 version because 12.2.0 is not available. But I wouldn't know that because I run it legit ofc (A)

On a pirate server I suppose ;)

I'm sorry, but no, i pay and play for WOW because i can, but i have friends who pirate and i don't discriminate them.

And you know why? The content is not the same, the experience is not the same, because if it was, whats was the point of paying 60 € for the game and 13 € every month for the last 7 years!? I pay for quality.

Also, the developers of FM don't earn all the 60.00 € that the game will cost. I worked in a record company, and the price of a CD going to resellers was between 3 and 6 €! And this was 10 years ago!

The problem is that the resellers take most part of the money, witch i think its not fair, since they just have the work to put others people work in a place!.

But let's not go out of the main subject: release date: Monday, the 3rd of September. they have 2 days to update the last transfers.

I'm sorry, but no, i pay and play for WOW because i can, but i have friends who pirate and i don't discriminate them.

And you know why? The content is not the same, the experience is not the same, because if it was, whats was the point of paying 60 € for the game and 13 € every month for the last 7 years!? I pay for quality.

Also, the developers of FM don't earn all the 60.00 € that the game will cost. I worked in a record company, and the price of a CD going to resellers was between 3 and 6 €! And this was 10 years ago!

The problem is that the resellers take most part of the money, witch i think its not fair, since they just have the work to put others people work in a place!.

But let's not go out of the main subject: release date: Monday, the 3rd of September. they have 2 days to update the last transfers.

Hey man I was just joking,didnt meant anything wrong with it....I play Wow on Molten XD

Let's do an exercise:

I don't care how much you get paid in Portugal mate, if you can't afford it don't buy it. Its not exactly like you NEED to have it, save up, ask for it for xmas/birthday, wait for it to go down in price.

I don't care how much you get paid in Portugal mate, if you can't afford it don't buy it. Its not exactly like you NEED to have it, save up, ask for it for xmas/birthday, wait for it to go down in price.
or be a don at predicting results like me and get FM 13 gifted to you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.