Football Manager 2013 Release Date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I saw on twitter Miles said there was going to be an announcement about FM 13 late August but its been pushed back to mid September

BTW, wasn't promoting pirating, just saying that many games have been cracked through Steam since FM's release.. FM has always been buggy as **** on the pirate version, regardless of them using Steam authentication or not.. This probably won't change over the next few years but I would be surprised if it took pirates 10 days to get FM out there this time.. Here's to hoping, though!

or be a don at predicting results like me and get FM 13 gifted to you ;)

You beat me by three points. I hate you.

:(

Last edited:
BTW, wasn't promoting pirating, just saying that many games have been cracked through Steam since FM's release.. FM has always been buggy as **** on the pirate version, regardless of them using Steam authentication or not.. This probably won't change over the next few years but I would be surprised if it took pirates 10 days to get FM out there this time.. Here's to hoping, though!

You beat me by three points. I hate you.

:(
meh I didn't predict the final, I would have got another 4 ;)

or be a don at predicting results like me and get FM 13 gifted to you ;)

Or pirate it. I bought FM 12 (preordered it as a matter of fact) but I've pirated many a game, and in all honesty I couldn't care any less. Those games I actually enjoyed I bought at a later date, those I didn't, well, I just ditched them, without wasting a penny. In the particular case of FM12 I preordered it because I knew what I was getting.

As per usual. Ill wait for about 2 weeks after release to buy it and see others feedback on the game before deciding if its worth it.
Think FM12 cost me about €40 last year so hopefully it will stay the same.

Not entirely convinced as iv more or less grown out of games now and find FM boring at the best of times

What I would like to know, since you guys have got a lot of information on former release dates;

-Isn't it strange they haven't announced anything yet? I mean, marketing is neccesary for good sales
- How did it go previous releases, how long before the actual release date did they announce the game?

I'm kinda sceptic if there will be a new edition this year. Don't get me wrong, I deff would love one but I'm not very hopefull yet...

Grtz from Holland,

S.

What I would like to know, since you guys have got a lot of information on former release dates;

-Isn't it strange they haven't announced anything yet? I mean, marketing is neccesary for good sales
- How did it go previous releases, how long before the actual release date did they announce the game?

I'm kinda sceptic if there will be a new edition this year. Don't get me wrong, I deff would love one but I'm not very hopefull yet...

Grtz from Holland,

S.

It's not strange, Miles mum is ill they have pushed back the announcment as that is his jobe. There is no release date now, there never is at this stage. People just need to be patient, and go do something else for a while.

Rumours doing the rounds even though announcement put back till mid September the games release date is October 11th

just seen on thehut.co.uk that you can pre ordr fm 13 to be delievered on the 5th october

just seen on thehut.co.uk that you can pre ordr fm 13 to be delievered on the 5th october

They are guessing. SI havent set a date. Unless it's announced its not an official date.

rrr i hopethey aint making it up ive just pre ordered it lol and sorry its thehut.com check it out

rrr i hopethey aint making it up ive just pre ordered it lol and sorry its thehut.com check it out

They have made it up. If for example SI set the date for 21 october, then you get it then, and not the 5th.

When its official, we will put the date here.

Haha, All you guys talking about Piracy being the only way to get it for free.

I just be a top class researcher and get it for free.

The Hut are sh*t, I wouldn't order through them lol Also, piracy = criminal. Anyway people, patience is a virtue, you know there will be a fm2013, a release date will be announced when the developers are ready :)

11th October is the release date according to Wikipedia

Can't wait to see the changes to the match engine.

The hut looks dodgey as ****, buy two pairs of underwear and get fifa 13 for 19.99? who thought that would be a good idea? he needs to be shot or at least made manager of gamestation, so i can buy viva pinata and get dead space 2 free with it.....

The hut looks dodgey as ****, buy two pairs of underwear and get fifa 13 for 19.99? who thought that would be a good idea? he needs to be shot or at least made manager of gamestation, so i can buy viva pinata and get dead space 2 free with it.....

Hey, sometimes you just don't have time to go to the toilet when you're playing FM...

Status
Not open for further replies.