Football Manager 2013 Release Date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Football Manager 2013 release date is November 2nd at 00.01 GMT. Pre-order to play the game 2 weeks ahead of release date!

Miles Jacobson, director of Sports Interactive, is very pleased to be able to announce the following...

I’m really excited to be able to announce that the release date for Football Manager 2013 on PC & Mac will be Friday November 2nd at 00.01 GMT – that’ll be the time we’ll turn on the Steam servers to allow people to start playing the game.

This year we also have a very special reward for those people who have pre-ordered the game from participating retailers – you’ll actually get to play a version of the game 2 weeks upfront.

So, 2 weeks before release those who have pre-ordered (from participating retailers, which I’ll have to repeat every time for legally type reasons) you’ll be able to download a beta version of the game which will be very close to the final game, and play to your hearts’ content. The beta will include FM, classic mode & challenges, but will not include the network game.

This beta version will be playable until Monday November 5th, so if your game doesn’t turn up until Monday’s post, you’ll still be able to play, but you’ll need to install the finished game after that point.

Saved games will be compatible with the final game.

You can find a list of participating digital, online & bricks and mortar retailers who are participating in the pre-order reward scheme here.

As an extra special bonus, people who buy FIFA13 (PS3 & Xbox 360) from GAME retail outlets in the UK and pre-order FM13 from them at the same time will get a voucher for £5 off the retail price of FM13 on its release. This offer is only available til the shops close on Monday 1st October.

Thank you, as always, for your continued support.
Cheers,
Miles

To stay up to date why not follow FM-Base on Facebook or Twitter.

For more information regarding the Football Manager 2013 Demo please click here.

Last edited:
Cue the endless pointless questions from the minions...

Didn't you realise? All of them are my alt accounts, just to annoy you.

Considering how much you like to annoy me (and successfully too) I wouldn't put it past you.

so when will the game be released?

-Nick

When's the transfer update patch out?

I remember checking last year's version of this thread repeatedly and always had a good laugh at the pages and pages of "When is release date?" posts.

What team should i be? Can anyone recommend some good new wonderkids?

When will Psycho1970's first database be available for it ? :p

I wouldn't trust any release dates that Steam puts out #inconsistent

Full on thought this was going to be the announcement lol. Oh well, still cant wait

I wouldn't trust any release dates that Steam puts out #inconsistent

..........Steam never puts out the release date, like all others they guess until they are told by SEGA.

In no rush to purchase it on release day, really enjoying this version-not to mention servers will be pushed to breaking point anyway.

No doubt after 36-48 hours there's probably going to the usual steam angst, along with "Things that are missing from FM 2013 and you want to see in FM 2014".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.