Football Manager 2014 - 14.3 patch

since playing with the 'updates' no change in conceding from corners, and opposition only needs one chance and still scoring yet i can have 8 or 9 n not scoring until final minutes - have now only won 2 games out of 10 drawing 6 losing 2 - and when i left yesterday i was playing well, unbeaten throughout the league only losing once in a cup comp to psg...

same formation same instructions but getting worse and worse performances - not happy, going to persist tho see where things lead us now,

I have to say that the tweaks to the AI GK have made Neuers all over the place!!

Was afraid of this when read about that. Should reduce amount of mistakes opposition GK makes instead of him pulling super-saves

Sent from my C2104 using Tapatalk

Well, started a new save and I got 1 point after 11 games with Valencia. Was also beaten on preseason by div 3 teams. Was using my old 4-2-3-1 tac from last patch. Ive tried altering around with different formations but nothing seems to work.. What tactic are you guys using if I may ask?

After a couple of games, Syco tweak from Romain tactics seem to work with a few tweaks, ofc.

The game isn't very different, but it will take some time to adjust. If AI would have to adjust too, it would make things easier :p

come to start a career and benik aforbe is injured for 4-5 months even though he isnt in real life, gotta buy another striker now lol

Finally my tactics work! Thank god for the increase in through passes behind defensive line.

Been playing with iamauser's Liverpool 4-5-1 formation, looks a lot more fluid and effective on this patch, if anyone's interested. Passing looks a lot quicker for some reason. Had some great wins.

I havent tried the new ME. But reading here. I have only one question.

How the **** is Januzai so good at start of the game.?
I would understand if those stats would be like if he is like 20-22 and better stamina. **** even older.
Stats don't represent age, they represent how good he's been, and while i may be biased, i feel he deserved such an upgrade

Stats don't represent age, they represent how good he's been, and while i may be biased, i feel he deserved such an upgrade

As much as 18 dribbling and passing? I like the lad but that's heavily over-rated. Hazard has those kind of stats and the dude completes like 11/13 dribbles in some matches, he also has only 15 passing. Januzaj will become godly by 20 years of age.

Sent from my C2104 using Tapatalk

Going great for me so far. Dominated all friendlies and just won com shield 3-0, playing as united with my own tac.

SI, stop injuring my players, God damm you!!!!

One guy for 4 months, then another for 5, then other for 6 weeks, now another for 4 months, not including those with 8 to 10 days, common, these are professional, well fed people, some can say athletic guys, that work out, not some zombies that dismember limbs for fun!!

Grrrrr:mad: