Football Manager 2014 - 14.3 patch

It was reported here. Seems to be a rare bug. I don't feel like starting a new game if is hasn't been fixed

That appears to be in GD, rather than something that's been logged in the bugs forums.

No idea if it's been fixed or not I'm afraid.

Has Aaron Ramsey had an upgrade? Hes been injured for about a month, but although I'm an Arsenal fan I think he deserves it.

Is anybody still scoring from corners on this patch? Before the patch about 40% of my goals came from the trusty near post routine (unrealistic I know) but in the few games I've played since the update I haven't scored any. Thankfully it balances out to an extent as my players seem to be finishing better and creating more CCC's in open play.

Is anybody still scoring from corners on this patch? Before the patch about 40% of my goals came from the trusty near post routine (unrealistic I know) but in the few games I've played since the update I haven't scored any. Thankfully it balances out to an extent as my players seem to be finishing better and creating more CCC's in open play.

Not a lot, but quite a few with Vidic, Evans and Ferdinand

I have 1 scored from croner in about 10 games, when i had about 1 per game

Last edited:
Loving new patch am using chrissy dude new tac 4231, playing some great footy scoring and CCCs for fun and won every game so far. Am playing as UTD sold few players and bought couple youngsters for reserves/u18s.

I started a new save after the update with Manchester United. So far, Adnan Januzaj played 3 games, getting 3 goals and 2 assists in the process, he's seeming to be very good!

Anyone seen any new stars on the latest patch or any massive improvements on previously solid youngsters? Think Januzaj has been given far to high a lift considering it's only been half a year, thought SI based stat increases over a 12 month period? Stirling should have had a bigger jump up than Januzaj IMO but nevermind.

From what I've seen Berardi from Juve/Sassuolo got a nice potential boosting and had 180 PA (i checked it) yet it was more like 160-170 before 14.3

Has Aaron Ramsey had an upgrade? Hes been injured for about a month, but although I'm an Arsenal fan I think he deserves it.

Good question, I would like to know this as well. He better have had an upgrade after seeing players like Januzi get such a huge buff.

3 games since patch , lost 1-3 lost 1-3 lost 1-4 ! sad fae