Football Manager 2014 - 14.3 patch

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 340
  • Views Views 282K
FINALLY. Can get back into doing my stories now the game seems playable...

SI, stop injuring my players, God damm you!!!!

One guy for 4 months, then another for 5, then other for 6 weeks, now another for 4 months, not including those with 8 to 10 days, common, these are professional, well fed people, some can say athletic guys, that work out, not some zombies that dismember limbs for fun!!

Grrrrr:@

Lol I avoid playing my star players against the likes of Stoke who usually break someone's legs.

Sent from my C2104 using Tapatalk

Stats don't represent age, they represent how good he's been, and while i may be biased, i feel he deserved such an upgrade

Sterling has been better but is nowhere near as good (in the game). Both are a couple months apart in age as well. He has been slightly overrated imo.

Now I can finally start playing the game I've neglected for months....or hopefully.

Sterling has been better but is nowhere near as good (in the game). Both are a couple months apart in age as well. He has been slightly overrated imo.
Alright, i get where you're coming from. Sterling has statistically been better and deserves an equal upgrade, but i think that Januzaj has been more important to United than Sterling has been to Liverpool, which may have influenced the huge upgrade.

Can anyone give some feedback on the new ratings for the Arsenal squad please

can someone post ronaldo, messi, neymar,bale attributes? thanks, also lamela

ive done pre season on my save and played in charity shield game the passing is really slick now i had 1 stuffy goal and 2 fast quick passing goals will be spending my morning till night tomorrow really getting into it :D i hope van persie actually scores 30+ goals a season now

Why are Liverpool still so underrated as a team? What more do they have to do? Seriously. I mean I've seen saves where they've been relegated before this patch and in real life they're outside title contenders, yet only 3 or 4 players got boosted?

Suarez is now as good as he should be so fair enough, Lucas, Coutinho and Gerrard are also solid representations, but for me, people like Sturridge and Hendo are still underated. Studge composure 15? How much more composed can a striker be when 1 on 1?

The worst player for me is Sterling. Any Liverpool fan would agree with me when I say his stats are a disgrace to the lad. If I were him I would cry. His performances has been excellent this season. Januzaj got a nice boost and I think he probably deserves it but surely Sterling deserves at least that kind of boost. At least make him faster ffs.

I feel like a right cry baby reading that back to myself :P.

Why are Liverpool still so underrated as a team? What more do they have to do? Seriously. I mean I've seen saves where they've been relegated before this patch and in real life they're outside title contenders, yet only 3 or 4 players got boosted?

Suarez is now as good as he should be so fair enough, Lucas, Coutinho and Gerrard are also solid representations, but for me, people like Sturridge and Hendo are still underated. Studge composure 15? How much more composed can a striker be when 1 on 1?

The worst player for me is Sterling. Any Liverpool fan would agree with me when I say his stats are a disgrace to the lad. If I were him I would cry. His performances has been excellent this season. Januzaj got a nice boost and I think he probably deserves it but surely Sterling deserves at least that kind of boost. At least make him faster ffs.

Not really. Even as a Chelsea fan who loathes Liverpool, Sterling has been terrific for such a young player. Januzaj's stats are better than a lot of players and seem over-exaggerated to me. Doubt he can dribble as good as Hazard right now. He'll reach 20 in dribbling etc in a couple of years, godly. Sterling deserves a bigger boost.

(Maybe it's because I'm also an England fan, hence I like Sterling).

Have you checked their hidden attributes? Changes to crucial hidden attributes can make a lot more difference than changes to visible attributes.

Set pieces still appear to be waaaay overpowered. Other than that, I have no complaints

Why are Liverpool still so underrated as a team?

Haha I was talking to Miles about the Liverpool upgrades in the lift yesterday and he knew people still wouldn't be happy! :D

Hitting the woodwork 300 million times a match still seems to be an issue for me.

Not really. Even as a Chelsea fan who loathes Liverpool, Sterling has been terrific for such a young player. Januzaj's stats are better than a lot of players and seem over-exaggerated to me. Doubt he can dribble as good as Hazard right now. He'll reach 20 in dribbling etc in a couple of years, godly. Sterling deserves a bigger boost.

(Maybe it's because I'm also an England fan, hence I like Sterling).

Januzaj's dribbling is 16 and technique 17 and Hazard has 18 in both. So, he's not as good as Hazard. Still OTT, though...

Back