Where they?! Have to admit I never checked, but I've never seen them become even remotely good enough for a prem team

Probably because they normally spend their careers rotting in Man Utd/Arsenal Reserves. Gnabry looks average on mine, but I signed Januzaj at 19 for Genk and developed him into a good player. Just sold him to Real Madrid for 22.5m

Where they?! Have to admit I never checked, but I've never seen them become even remotely good enough for a prem team

In my current save, Gnabry apparently has a four and a half star potential. Also, Zelalem has five star potential so I'll probably be trying to give him as much game time as possible.

In my current save, Gnabry apparently has a four and a half star potential. Also, Zelalem has five star potential so I'll probably be trying to give him as much game time as possible.

But who are you managing? And are you using Marshall's updates?

Tom rogic . Bahrudin atajic. Jackson irvine. Denny johnstonne.

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

And lew macloud n barry mckay.

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

Its a rating system to generate random potential:

-10 = 170-200 PA
-9 = 150-180
-8 = 130-160
-7 = 110-140
etc.

thats brilliant! they should do that for every young player,so it gives you proper focus on molding a world class talent!!

thats brilliant! they should do that for every young player,so it gives you proper focus on molding a world class talent!!

That's kinda what they do. It's for players who are too young to know what they're actual potential is.

It also stops people signing the same players every game knowing for sure that they'll become world class

Does anyone think they'll be a -10 not been one for while off the top of my head was lukaku the last one fm 11 maybe? Not sure