The young Belgian/Dutch guys... Bakkeki? (PSV), Maher, Depay. PSV is gonna be a lot of fun to play with. Also, Pogba probably will get an upgrade after he bossed Spain's midfield before getting sent off, Eriksen is looking like a potential superstar, etc

Do you mean Zakaria Bakkali?

some americans? emerson hybsman, junior flores, rubio rubin? i hope americans arent underrated like every year i.e john anthony brooks he should have a potential between 155 and 170

Adam Campbell - Newcastle
Cauley Woodrow - Fulham
Joel Pohjanpalo - HJK
Declan John - Cardiff
Cameron Mcgeehan - Norwich
Nick Powell - Man United
Lucas Zen - Botafogo
Stephen El Shaaraway - AC Milan
Bruma - Sporting Lisbon

I think Neal Maupay of OGC Nice is going to be very good again.

I also have high hopes for Gotze, Benteke, Weimann (I'ma villa fan) and Razak (From MC)

Definitely Benteke & Weimann. Possibly even Lowton, Gardner and Grealish will hopefully get a little boost this time round. (I'm a Villa fan too so a little biased)

EDIT: Forgot to add Dan Crowley

liam palmer and paul corry of sheffield wednesday should get a boost imo

Dan Crowley, Gedion Zelalem, Alvaro Vadillo and Casemiro!!!!!!

All the Real Sociedad youngsters will be awesome again (Griezmann, Inigo Martinez, etc). And I expect their new striker Seferovic will be a star aswell. Looking forward to managing them!

Morata (Real Madrid), Oiver Torres (Athletico Madrid), Denis Suarez (Barca), Jordan Ibe (Liverpool), Calum Chambers (Southampton). Can't ****** wait.

Centurion- Played for Racing Club now signed on loan with Genoa. Labeled the next Di Maria
Angel Correa- Player on San Lorenzo, similar to Lavezzi. Had a breakout year last season.
Lanzini- River Plate #10, Plays as a CAM or DLF/IF. Leading scorer for River last season.
Vietto- Also on Racing Club. Very similar play style to Saviola in his first years.
De Paul- Another Racing Club wonderkid, recently given the #10 jersey. Plays similar to Lamela except in a more central position.
Also keep an eye on Giovanni Simeone on River Plate. He is the son of the Aletico Madrid manager and is now with the first team, started the first three games.

I hope Adam Armstrong is a -9. He's looked good so far, and has been called 'the next Wayne Rooney'.

And I hope there are more -9 players for defensive midfielders, defenders, full backs, KEEPERS, wingers, etc. as there are for central attacking midfield and striking positions. Also more emphasis on current 17-18 becoming plausible prospects instead of playing for 5-6 seasons and it be dominated by regens...

regarding the young promising belgium and french players, i could see:

junior musonda from chelsea* (was considered the best in anderlechts wonderkids)

tielemans from anderlecht* (shocked belgium with his talent in the beginning of this season, only 16, its the last wonderkid from anderlecht, musonda went to chelsea and januzaj to man-u)

Mitrovic recruited by anderlecht from partizan. Won the u19 world cup this summer and is really... impressive. Delivered the equalizer goal against croatia with Serbia's A a few weeks ago and is scoring like a mad men in belgium.

thauvin from marseille (stomped french L1 last year with Bastia, best rookie, best dribbler)

ntep from Auxerre (really impressive to watch, powerful, very fast and a heavy shot at only 19)

Januzaj and bakkali should definatly get a -9 (again?) this year.

kurzawa from monaco (the french's hope of getting finally rid of evra since lucas digne got burried in PSG)

Carrasco from Monaco (what a beast, simply outshining Falcao at the moment)

*were too young to be in fm2013.

Last edited:
I second Carrasco and Ocampos. James Rodriguez will see the bench if they continue to develop like that!

And I hope there are more -9 players for defensive midfielders, defenders, full backs, KEEPERS, wingers, etc. as there are for central attacking midfield and striking positions. Also more emphasis on current 17-18 becoming plausible prospects instead of playing for 5-6 seasons and it be dominated by regens...

This is why i don't bother wasting money with young players, just with regens, but you have a good point here.

I hope Javi Manquillo, Saul Niguez and Oliver Torres have good potential.

Andrija Zivkovic (FK Partizan Belgrade)
Richairo Zivkovic (FC Groningen)
Aleksandar Mitrovic (RSC Anderlecht)
Predrag Rajkovic (Red Star Belgrade)
Uros Djurdjevic (FK Rad)
Srdjan Mijailovic (Kayserispor)
Milos Veljkovic (Tottenham Hotspur)
Vukan Savicevic (Red Star Belgrade)
Veljko Simic (FC Basel)
Filip Jankovic (Parma FC)
Marko Pavlovski (FC Porto)

Last edited:
Even if some players will be probably very expensive (already), here is my selection of the greatest potentials playing in the youth french divisions. I really hope to see them in the game as they are in the real life:

Neal Maupay - OGC Nice (1996)
Kingsley Coman - PSG (1996)
Roli Pereira De Sa - PSG (1996)
Maxwel Cornet - FC Metz (1996)
Lyes Houri - FC Valenciennes (1996)

Anthony Martial - AS Monaco (1995)
Yarouba Cissako - AS Monaco (1995)
Adrien Rabiot - PSG (1995)
Hervin Ongenda - PSG (1995)
Fares Bahlouli - Olympique Lyonnais (1995)
Zakarie Labidi - Olympique Lyonnais (1995)
Wesley Said - Stade Rennais (1995)
Thomas Lemar - SM Caen (1995)
Jean-Philippe Gbamin - RC Lens (1995)
Mohamed Fofana - ESTAC Troyes (1995)

Souahilo Meite - LOSC Lille (1994)
Benjamin Mendy - Olympique de Marseille (1994)
Yassine Benzia - Olympique Lyonnais (1994)
Kurt Zouma - ASSE Saint Etienne (1994)
Rafidine Abdullah - FC Lorient (1994)
Morgan Sanson - HSC Montpellier (1994)

Last edited: