Don't know if he's already been mentioned, but Lucas Ocampos should have good potential.

Most of the players mentioned here already are -9 in FM13, just are completely overshadowed by regens by the time they have developed (if they do develop that is, the AI is terrible at bringing youth through).

Jordan Rossiter and Harry Wilson look good for Liverpool...

Marcos Lopes for Manchester City, had a great season for City's U18s and reserve side (also came on in an FA Cup game and scored) he should be a -9. Yannick Ferriera Carrasco and Lucas Ocampos from Monaco - their all ready pretty good/have decent potential but definitely deserve a boost. Tonny Vilhena and Jonas Hofmann as well.

Max Meyer and Donis Avdijaj both from Schalke looks very interesting to me. And also Neal Maupay my favourite wonderkid in FM13.

andreas pereira from man utd could be a -9 wonderkid in FM 2014
quite similar to januzaj

Most of the players mentioned here already are -9 in FM13, just are completely overshadowed by regens by the time they have developed (if they do develop that is, the AI is terrible at bringing youth through).
Totally agree! Far too many world class regens when there's only about 5-6 IRL right now. And yes the AI is terrible at developing REAL players but Regen wonderkids seem overpowered to me. If your a big club and can get the best regens all to your club you end up winning leagues by 30 points each year.

Dan Crowley does look like something else. Zelalem too. But i agree with those that say the AI is awful for actually developing these players. Half the time i dont even deem them good enough for pre-season friendlies. They are there as extreme backup at the most and only ever leaving the clubs, no youngsters for Arsenal has ever challenged to remain at the club other than Bartley a couple of games ago

Wilfried Zaha and Jetro Willems definitely!

Last edited:
Bruma, William Carvalho, Quintero, André Almeida, Eric Dier should be boosted in 14, imo.

Fares Bahlouli and Romaric N'Gouma from Olympique Lyonnais

I think Neal Maupay of OGC Nice is going to be very good again.

I also have high hopes for Gotze, Benteke, Weimann (I'ma villa fan) and Razak (From MC)

The young Belgian/Dutch guys... Bakkeki? (PSV), Maher, Depay. PSV is gonna be a lot of fun to play with. Also, Pogba probably will get an upgrade after he bossed Spain's midfield before getting sent off, Eriksen is looking like a potential superstar, etc