Football Manager 2015 Features Announcement & The FM Documentary (7th October)

And not forgetting the noobs asking for cracks.

And not forgetting the noobs asking for cracks.

mud-cracks_9389_990x742.jpg

Enjoy pal.

Pretty sure that can't be done mate, even with the generic plain kits you see on the tactics page. Would breach licencing rules, same reason why EA Sports state that kits can't change in career mode.

*sigh* I was afraid that was the reason. >.>
I'm just tired of seeing the same kits on the players about 183584923757239 seasons in.

*sigh* I was afraid that was the reason. >.>
I'm just tired of seeing the same kits on the players about 183584923757239 seasons in.

Can you not change kit colours using the in game editor?

Not in there as far as I can gather. Shame, it's something I'd like too. Maybe the ability to tweak your kit manually each year, so you don't HAVE to do it if you don't want to.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Really pleased to see so many people optimistic about this FM. Of course, it'll all change as soon as it's released and people start ******** about stuff they don't actually understand. ;)

It's honestly one of the few things I want in FM that I honestly don't think would be THAT big of an issue to implement. But, as I'm pretty sure is the case, copyrights and all that ****. So I'll probably never get that feature I want. :c
I also FINALLY want a trophy presentation at the end. I mean, I love the celebratory confetti at the end of finals and all that, but I think it would be pretty cool to have one of those.

Can you not change kit colours using the in game editor?

Well, you can, but it's still difficult to do. I use FMEL, and if you don't pick the correct shorts or whatever, the kits won't even match at all. Like, your GK kit will be black, but you might've missed his socks, so his socks are striped like the rainbow or whatever.
There's also the worry, (for me) that the save will be corrupted.
Soooo I'd rather have SI implement the feature for me. xD

Well, you can, but it's still difficult to do. I use FMEL, and if you don't pick the correct shorts or whatever, the kits won't even match at all. Like, your GK kit will be black, but you might've missed his socks, so his socks are striped like the rainbow or whatever.
There's also the worry, (for me) that the save will be corrupted.
Soooo I'd rather have SI implement the feature for me. xD

That sounds like a right laugh haha! :D

But yeah, it's something I'd like to see in the game but the whole licencing issue sucks. Thing is, the game world doesn't reflect the real world after you progress for one day, so being able to change your kit colours every other season would be cool. Could even make it so you're only changing the away kit or something.

That sounds like a right laugh haha! :D

But yeah, it's something I'd like to see in the game but the whole licencing issue sucks. Thing is, the game world doesn't reflect the real world after you progress for one day, so being able to change your kit colours every other season would be cool. Could even make it so you're only changing the away kit or something.

Oh trust me, it is.
It's even funnier seeing your outfield players wearing a red top and pink shorts.
But yeah. It's sad that it might never happen. :/
Honestly, I do like a lot of the changes that they've implemented, but I'm not sure at this point if I should buy it or not, since I'm loving my Ajax and my Arsenal sides that I've built. Well, the Ajax side I've grown, since I only use players from my youth academy and other Dutch academies but yeah.

I noticed that Creativity has been replaced by the Vision stat in the mental attributes for players, do you think this would change anything stat-wise or just a replacement of the term?

I noticed that Creativity has been replaced by the Vision stat in the mental attributes for players, do you think this would change anything stat-wise or just a replacement of the term?

I think it's just a replacement for the term, and it certainly makes sense, in my opinion. You never hear, "Oh my word, that pass! What creativity!", you hear, "Blah blah blah, What vision 'e 'as"

Oh trust me, it is.
It's even funnier seeing your outfield players wearing a red top and pink shorts.
But yeah. It's sad that it might never happen. :/
Honestly, I do like a lot of the changes that they've implemented, but I'm not sure at this point if I should buy it or not, since I'm loving my Ajax and my Arsenal sides that I've built. Well, the Ajax side I've grown, since I only use players from my youth academy and other Dutch academies but yeah.

Not ideal, but it's easier if you're using a 3D kits pack. Then all you have to change in a editor is the colour of the commentary bar and the player numbers. But you do have to make your own 3D kits in photoshop.

I hope with the Movember addition that they get it right as I dont want to see a 16 year old newgen with a full on Ron Jeremy tache. At least at that age just keep it to *** fluff.

Waiting to see a 15 year old with a moustache, it will be glorious.