Football Manager 2015 Features Announcement & The FM Documentary (7th October)

What are peoples thought on the menu change from top to side, I don't like change I fear change hahaha

Burger vans + Movember? Bought.

Only thing making me skeptical until now: nothing said about changes to the match engine. Dunno what to think of that.

WTF with the Movember thing LOL. Suppose its charity related. Graphics don't look to have improved imo, still bit robotic.

TBH I hate the new side bar!

I am unsure will wait till release before I decide, tunnel and training ground interviews are awesome and the tracksuit and tactical managers are cool little features that add more flavour which is always a good thing

The main aspects I enjoy when i play FM are tactical and team building. FM 2015 looks great. Can't wait.
Steve Holland, handle my press conferences one more year, will you?

New interviews sound good and player interactions. Undecided on the tracksuit manager part yet.

Personally I like the new UI. Clean, simplistic form, some nice neat touches to it. Sidebar is excellent. Happy.

Very nice touch with Movemeber being included.

Being able to pick your own management style, the new press interactions, tunnel interviews, training ground interviews, player interactions........this will be the most immersive and realistic footie sim I've ever played. The calendar clearout begins :D

Now SI. Take my f****ng money!!!!!

Last edited:
Personally I like the new UI. Clean, simplistic form, some nice neat touches to it. Sidebar is excellent. Happy.

Very nice touch with Movemeber being included.

Being able to pick your own management style, the new press interactions, tunnel interviews, training ground interviews, player interactions........this will be the most immersive and realistic footie sim I've ever played. The calendar clearout begins :D

Now SI. Take my f****ng money!!!!!
Will be booking my Hols tomorrow :)

Anyone else having the thought that divorce lawyers will be rubbing their hands with anticipation? lol

gutted, I got mine from gamekeys4all 20 quid with beta access. Looks like the 7th, 8th and 9th are gunna be booked off work
I will book the 6th and 7th then can start download midnight :) Don't work weekends so no need to book the 8th or 9th off.