Footballidentity

#WINNING

This is one of my chars:

I play it for almost 1 and a half year

You could be waiting a while, strikers are certainly not in high demand it seems.

Lol you nub, you sit deeper than all of us, ******* up our lines.
lololol it was cus I was eating my Curry (A)
Think we've only played together once :'( We can have a few bonding sessions soon ***

Our team could use some of these 1000+ rated guys.

Might give this another chance..

I did pretty **** last match XD
Did give my captain a good ball-in from a free-kick though, so not all bad :D

lololol it was cus I was eating my Curry (A)

Racist.

sidgurung97 said:
I did pretty **** last match XD
Did give my captain a good ball-in from a free-kick though, so not all bad :D

It was a good ball, if Charlie didn't get it I would've.

That *******.

This game is fun no matter how ****** players are in the beginning (all players are) - but only as long as you find a nice active team.

Having played this game for over an year now, my biggest problem was joining teams which were barely active..so always look for active teams that have activity ingame and on forums in the language you want.

Nothing kills the will to play this game like a retarded manager/team or a barely active team. Ofc it happens though -- mostly in cases where older players will join ****** teams to get high wages and just not show up for games - but they can be reported and banned now, so it isn't all bad.

Last edited:
I would like to join the team most of you FMB people are on, rather than the **** one I am already in. :/

Same as Dunc. Just joined it and would love to play with some fellow FMB people.

would be great if we could get a Mod to edit the OP and add our players in some sort of FMB username/FID username/player list so we can easily see who here plays it and where.

We never seem to play with 11 guys so there may be room in the team, too many inactives.

Dunc, we need someone for the B team matches. ;)

would be great if we could get a Mod to edit the OP and add our players in some sort of FMB username/FID username/player list so we can easily see who here plays it and where.

I could so do that.

If people posted their names/FID user name/player(position)/current team, we could get an idea of whats going down.

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

Dunc, we need someone for the B team matches. ;)

Mate, I am A team material! ;)

Get me an invite then :p

Last edited:
Brian/Brian1zvx/Brian Arthur/England Academy
to fill in the above

Jadax/Jadax/Thomas Gray (SD) - FC Borec/Miroslav Klose (CF) - Vantaa Jets/Kool McBunnz (GK) - Allianzc SC

for the list

Shay Given/Kayal/Beram Kayal/Kauto Stars/CM

Might want to add positions?
Id like to play for the FMBase team even if it meant bench warming for Ronan and Tiraths. Cba playing/training for my current team.

RaulHH / RaulHH / Raùl Martinez - SD (Bruxelle F.C.) / Raùl Hernandez - CF (Fantastic Flashers) / Raùl Rodriguez - SM (Claymores FC) / Raùl Jimenez - CM[dead] (Hendon FC) / Raùl Bianquetti - CD (Munster F.C.)