Footballidentity

• Thread starter Thread starter Shay Given
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 566
  • Views Views 39K
only other position is sideback. and one of the sidebacks is extremely good.

We only have 3 strikers for our 2 striker formation, but all 3 are active.

I haven't been too active (Not my fault Everton's games are at the same time as these games!) but my CB has some 45 speed, I don't know if that's good enough but if it is I'll try to be more active in future games.

yea thats pretty good for a young player. 60s would be ideal though. Also you need to start training. You are rated 44. I'm like 120. It takes like 2 minutes to train your player every day.

Giggles, if you change the team line up or make any subs without asking me, I will **** you up.

We need a sideback right ? What do you guys say about test match tonight ?

Alfie and myself have a match tonight with our other characters.

I also have 2 characters playing tonight.

Giggles, if you change the team line up or make any subs without asking me, I will **** you up.

dw, I won't!

btw, I'll make a CAM Character- Conor Hourihane, send me a contract!

hey redrup, didn't you say you were going to have a friend sign up?

Yeah, I sent Jamie a message in regards to him. Though he ****** up the naming of his player so he is making a new account so I'll let Jamie know his name as soon as he does that.

PS: I told him to make a fast CB, is that right?

yup need a fast fast cb to cover the speed burners everyone plays with

Jamie, his username is Woody792 and player name is Thomas Verminator.

Yeah I tried sending over contracts but it looks like the 22 squad limit's reached.

We need people who signed up and signed to the team but then didn't show up again to quickly log in and delete their characters.

I can see at least one of those in Joe, I'm sure there will be at least 2 people in the squad who signed up then didn't bother with it.

When that's done you 2 should be able to sign...

Characters cannot be retired until they are released from their contracts.

The players in question need to go 'Character Space' > 'Contr. & Transf.' tab and click on their current contract via the yellow button.

At the bottom it should then say 'Make contract terminatable'. Click this and then Jamie can release you.

My friend was banned on FID for making another account to sort out his incredible spelling error on his character name, he's trying to appeal the decision but hasn't heard back yet I don't think.

My friend was banned on FID for making another account to sort out his incredible spelling error on his character name, he's trying to appeal the decision but hasn't heard back yet I don't think.

Is his original character banned too?

Back