Footballidentity

• Thread starter Thread starter Shay Given
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 566
  • Views Views 39K
Oh I almost forgot, we have Tirath starting at ACM and we have Gates/Gary signed to the team as well.

Got a big squad developing, put you in the starting XI Tirath, let me know if anyone wants to change their number.

Am I still number 6?!?

EDIT: Just seen I'm number 1 :D

Oh I almost forgot, we have Tirath starting at ACM and we have Gates/Gary signed to the team as well.

Got a big squad developing, put you in the starting XI Tirath, let me know if anyone wants to change their number.
Number 27 if possible :)

I found out why I had bad condition at start of matches, apparently every once in a while you need to "train" your condition.

So far I haven't ever trained stamina for any of my characters - just keep training stamina every couple of days. Ideally stamina needs to be 60-70+ so that you can maintain a proper fitness level through-out a game and not have to train conditioning. But yes, at 17/18 yrs old you might find that running around a lot in-game will mean you need to train condition before a game.

Don't forget to sign up to the match on the football identity website, so Jamie knows who to pick from.

My hattrick last week took it out of me, only have like 70-80% condition IIRC.

dominant victory, although it was mostly an AI opponent.

Superb passing and movement. We are getting the hang of this.

My charger for laptop was down, burned... i managed to enable it somehow 2h ago... so sorry for missing a game :(
We won, yipee :)

hey redrup, didn't you say you were going to have a friend sign up?

Now the assistant manager of Dunc's team- Ninja Prawn.

Not sure what Assistants do, but meh.

by the way, we need another center back with blazing speed.

We already have a tower.

We need someone who can cover against the plethora of speed strikers we play against

Interested in joining this FM-Base team.

What position do you need? I tried CB at EA, didn't work out too well, so another position might be better. Also, won't be able to play most Sundays...

Not sure what Assistants do, but meh.
They can set line-ups, make subs etc. and if you have Supporter Pass you can control bots in the team during a game.

by the way, we need another center back with blazing speed.

We already have a tower.

We need someone who can cover against the plethora of speed strikers we play against
Well I can remake my player to speed if we need - I didn't think BEL 2A would be this active, was hoping for a more laid-back league tbh lols

Interested in joining this FM-Base team.

What position do you need? I tried CB at EA, didn't work out too well, so another position might be better. Also, won't be able to play most Sundays...

If you aren't going to do DC, you will likely be on the bench unless someone is absent.

We only have 1 active attacking midfielder at the moment. That would be your best bet for playing time.

I haven't been too active (Not my fault Everton's games are at the same time as these games!) but my CB has some 45 speed, I don't know if that's good enough but if it is I'll try to be more active in future games.

If you aren't going to do DC, you will likely be on the bench unless someone is absent.

We only have 1 active attacking midfielder at the moment. That would be your best bet for playing time.[/QUOTE

Wouldn't mind a bit-part role tbh, although attacking midfielder sounds decent. What about Winger?

Back