Footballidentity

• Thread starter Thread starter Shay Given
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 566
  • Views Views 39K
Normal training doesn't affect conditioning either. Unless I'm just that stupid and haven't noticed it in the last 8 months I've been playing.

I've only just signed up and haven't a clue what to do (H)

GazSAHN is my username

i've made a CB if you need one?

do you need a different position as i might start over...
We have Athe/Jadax/Vanjagl as CD's at the moment, we could use an SD if you want to be a fullback?

ok i'm a SD and my username is Gatez4000 my players name is just george gates :D

Normal training doesn't affect conditioning either. Unless I'm just that stupid and haven't noticed it in the last 8 months I've been playing.

but it does. noticed b4 our game against the gunners. was at 100 then dropped to 94 and thats what i had to start the match

btw i would like to clarify that earlier i didnt mean that long balls were bad. My point was that our 2 sm and 2 strikers all play off the last defender. one or two need to drop into space since we only have two midfielders. one of which is usually a bot and the other being me is often deep as anchor man.

We need to play test matches.. Today I say two CBs going forward to join attack, that can't happen again :S
Also I made lots of mistakes today, and we were lucky not to concede, sorry for that, I got distracted by Newcastle - United match.
So, lets set up a test game, tomorrow or whenever and practice.

ok i have no idea what i'm meant to to next, do i just wait for the next game or is there other stuff to do?

Well, you can play test matches and train. If you want, I can post you few tutorials ?

Well, you can play test matches and train. If you want, I can post you few tutorials ?

err i've done one training thing so can't do another, in test matches are you your own player? and that would be great cos i'm a massive noob on this game

I think you are.. And here's some tutorials, it's really simple game.
[video=youtube;OEj0mQV2e-M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEj0mQV2e-M[/video]
[video=youtube;UXhdfUGKdDg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXhdfUGKdDg[/video]

We need to play test matches.. Today I say two CBs going forward to join attack, that can't happen again :S
Also I made lots of mistakes today, and we were lucky not to concede, sorry for that, I got distracted by Newcastle - United match.
So, lets set up a test game, tomorrow or whenever and practice.

one of those was an ai and we know how goofy the ai are...

btw i would like to clarify that earlier i didnt mean that long balls were bad. My point was that our 2 sm and 2 strikers all play off the last defender. one or two need to drop into space since we only have two midfielders. one of which is usually a bot and the other being me is often deep as anchor man.

i'm normally brought on at cam in most games, but i can't do wednesday nights for the rest of jan. i should be back again for all the sunday games though.

i see theres a B team match tommorow would that be a good time to "train"

Yea, what's b team guys ?

If you missed or didn't get selected for the main teams game, you can play in the B Team game, it doesn't affect your condition or anything, so it's a good way to practice and stuff. :) You enter it the same way you would a normal game, but on the B-team match, rather than the main match. :)

Playing an all bot team tonight, should be an easy win.

I've brought in an experienced SD, he should be a good addition to the defence.

If you can make it try and sign up on the sign up sheet, need to know who to put in the starting XI.

Playing an all bot team tonight, should be an easy win.

I've brought in an experienced SD, he should be a good addition to the defence.

If you can make it try and sign up on the sign up sheet, need to know who to put in the starting XI.
Where's my mention?! :P

Oh I almost forgot, we have Tirath starting at ACM and we have Gates/Gary signed to the team as well.

Got a big squad developing, put you in the starting XI Tirath, let me know if anyone wants to change their number.

Back