• Liberal Democrats

Votes: 20 27.8%
  • Other

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • Still Undecided

Votes: 11 15.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol if only. nah its just stuff ive picked, bit of an military geek couped with the fact i ******* love real time strategies. from rome total war to command and conquer. if it allows you todominate the globe and utterly crush you foes, i play it.

forgot to add theres also cruise missiles, but they travel much slower than icbm and thus are easier to detect and shoot downi

Ok i see why you are the "mad" sheep of the flock ;)

remind me never to get on your bad side ye?

:wub:

XD

there isnt anything actually more efficient. the alternatives are:
Land based nukes
ship based nukes
nuclear strike planes.

lan based nukes fail becasue you require a very large expensive secure base. which also becomes a massive easy to hit target in any first strike.

we may not be in the cold war, but you never know whats round the corner, and these arent weapons that can be produced in a few months, we are talking about years.

surface ships, are easy to detect and hit, and again would be very expensive as we would have to design a new type

aircraft: we havent had a large intercontinenal bomber in years, they also lack the ability to penetrate emeny airspace as easily as an icbm. and again large start up costs.

so your saying you would rather spend £15-20billion on something that 'might' happen than spend money in something that 'is' happening? I don't think its a huge necessity.

Never voted on here or in real life as it doesn't matter who's in charge all politicians end up the same, all out for theemself.

its funny to see who is racist on here.
people are coming here to do the work that some of you lazy gits wont do because your too busy neglecting your kids and taking money from the people that do work. I know we have just been in a recession but the jobs must of been there if people were still coming here to work.I dont think you should be entitled to vote if all you do is sit on your fat **** all day playing computer games, watching Jeremy Kyle and then have the cheek to laugh at them when your just the same as everyone on that show
Amen to that my brother

---------- Post added at 06:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 AM ----------

To inform everyone that has been against me on this thread for basically its entirety!

which i am getting incredibly bored of btw... because i am the sort of person that will always fight my corner and don't like to leave myself unanswered to people, so have to keep replying on this thread.

I have said a lot of BULLSHIT over this thread... believe me reading some of it back is shameful XD
me being a proud person tried to defend some of the things i said when i was in such a ***** mood, which are now just failing.

so i will come clean, and retract many of my misguided comments.

To all the BNP and UKIP comments that keep circling back and biting me in the ****...

i did not vote for these parties today.

i was never going to.

as i have said i agree with every party in a small way. very in agreeance with the point/counterpoint chap that seemed to want to rape me over forum, that they are all a joke.

they have all made some good points, none great, and none that stand out.

This country needs a lot of sorting out, and i dont have confidence in any of the parties trying to do so!

Lool more like you were just hoping everyone will jump on ur bandwagon and started shouting "its my country its my country" lool. To me it seems like an ultimate fail to be honest. I voted Liberal democrats yesterday cause someone on here said they were gonna legalise ganja. lol.:p

---------- Post added at 06:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 AM ----------

there is :) the legalise cannabis party are actually a party, but i think thier impact is less than minimal. its a god **** shame. ban tobacco, legalise green. winner :D then every smoker only gets the good stuff...would vote for them but i dont think we have a candidate here :(
i watched some 'political speed dating' thing a few weeks ago, was part of This Week or something. they had members from all different parties, and members of the public were rotating and quizzing them. they then ranked the candidates in the order they liked them, most to least, but the public were not told which candidate was from which party...and the legalise cannabis party came 3rd overall in peoples preferance from 9 party candidates. i ROFL'd. :D[/QUOTE]

:':)'(mate i read this too late! would have voted. someone told me it was the green party last time....so i supposed it was hence the "green" lol. but someone told me the Lib democrat this year so i voted them this year. what a shame. Lol. i dont think marijuana is that bad....sooo now we have this hung parliament thing. I just hope cameroon isnt president, i dont like him at all. he got well cocky earlier on tv. i was like you c*nt. lol. haha

really... quite funny.

but you wouldn't know!, you don't know me, you don't know what my life was like that day, which believe me was ****! i was exploding on everyone.

i didn't vote for BNP or UKIP, so whatever i said has no relevance to my overall decision, was just on a rant in a bad mood form a SHIThole of a day!

iv explained the sort of person i am
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f23/how-calm-cool-are-you-in-general-t34177.html

if you've ever seen me on this forum before, i rarely rage like i did at all, especially on an internet forum XD
i would like to think i have more to myself than that

to add to the last bit of your post... were not in the U.S.A!

lool i just realised i said president. well ive never been fond of the word prime minister. apologies. and cheers for that forum thingy u just sent. never saw it before. look fun. anyways mate. thats kool. ive taken a lot of **** from bnp supporters and racist people (im black) lol so i find it a bit annoyin when people go on about country country stuff. otherwise like u said. u was havin a wank of a day so its kool my friend.;)

lool i just realised i said president. well ive never been fond of the word prime minister. apologies. and cheers for that forum thingy u just sent. never saw it before. look fun. anyways mate. thats kool. ive taken a lot of **** from bnp supporters and racist people (im black) lol so i find it a bit annoyin when people go on about country country stuff. otherwise like u said. u was havin a wank of a day so its kool my friend.;)

Fair enough mate, i understand your reasons behind you questioning me then!!
and ye, it is a good thread, declare what your like, on there ;)