• Liberal Democrats

Votes: 20 27.8%
  • Other

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • Still Undecided

Votes: 11 15.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i know the LIbs dems are winning this poll, and every has there right to vote and have an opinion, But do half the people actually know what they stand for?

Get rid of our nuclear deterrence
Give More power to europe and join the gastly euro.

that just puts me off

^ that is exactly what puts me off scott!

if we get rid of nuclear deterrence we are showing weakness

and the euro... i will leave that heated story for another day (A)

Im voting for Lib Dems.

reasons...

conservatives do my head in, with the fact that they are still all for the richer people in this world and are only interested in getting them richer it seems.
even though they have been argueing this case over all the debates lately, its bullshit!
my step mom is a councillor in Kidderminster and only says things that annoy me

labour have had more than a chance to prove their worth, which has hardly been a successful term in office. yes the credit crunch was a world wide issue and not down to labour, but due to our country being very giving and open! which i dont ****** agree with we seem to just let people do what they want, sell companies abroad, let loads of immigrants in to be housed and take jobs, beneftis etc.then create their own communities and only ever give money to each other, never paying tax or NI.

therefore i think it is time to give someone else a try, as long as labour dont get in i will be pleased.
i am voting lib dem because nick clegg gave a great account of himself at the debates and deserves a chance to prove what they can do.

can it get any worse, really?

i would vote BNP or UKIP, but there pointless! a wasted vote in the grand scheme of things

Benefits will always exist. Poor families who work do exist - not all of them are simply unemployed. Unemployment will always exist because there are not enough jobs and output from the country to get them jobs. This is a product of capitalism.

Selling companies abroad would not just occur under Labour. Infact, it was at its worse when Thatcher and the Conservatives were in power. Again, this is a product of Conservatism and Capitalism. Business owners prefer it when they can move their companies abroad and pay a pittance for a wage. Basically, this is a result of the system you are voting within, not the party you are voting for.

Just wanted to give my two shillings on those.

Haven't voted myself. I'll expect a few replies of "well then you're not entitled to moan". Well, it works the other way as well. When you vote for your party, if they are in downing street hopefully you won;t be moaning about what you've reaped in 4 years' time.

A choice between **** is still **** in my opinion. Who cares anyway. We all know the conservatives will win. Wooooohoooooooo! :D

---------- Post added at 04:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 AM ----------

442 your now a legend in my book ;)

im sick of being told things i cant do, or things that offend people! Its my ******* country you *****!
If people come here, contribute to society, speak our language and embrace our culture, fair play to them, thats fine. if they don't they should be ****** off back home, simple!
example...
St Georges flag, is apparently considered racist by some ethnic minorities!

DISGRACE!

It's no more your country than anyone else you share it with.

You've just moaned in your other post about them taking jobs. But here you're saying you're fine if they "contribute". Will you make your mind up?

Havent voted... clever

if your so strongly in favour of the Conservatives then why didnt you vote?

Just to set all of your minds at rest on this forum, that have clearly disagreed with me. I may have gave you all the wrong impression XD
I am not a BNP mp, councillor, canvaser or supporter!

i agree with some of their views on certain topics, like i have mentioned on the Denmark world cup bid thread...

i agree with some of the views of a lot of the parties, i dont fully agree with any of them! because they can all chat as much S***! as each other... thats what their paid to do :S

and if any of you on here will sleep easier... i will not be putting a cross in the BNP box tomorrow..

thank you, much love :wub:

:p

---------- Post added at 01:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

cheers ;)

finished... good.

I am proud to be English, anyone that wants to come here and embrace our culture, enjoy our very privileged country for what it is, not changing it to what they want! Not sucking it dry and making a mockery out of it, then fantastic! why not!
But there are a **** of a lot, that dont! Which is what enrages me...

Why are you proud to be English?

Why are you my virtual enemy?! XD

do you really think i give two ***** what you say and what you think about my opinions...

save your fingers mate, you may wear out your keyboard, and you may need your hand in a bit.

And the answer to you question is.. because i AM!

Havent voted... clever

if your so strongly in favour of the Conservatives then why didnt you vote?

I haven't voted because I don't feel strongly enough towards any party and it's a popularity parade meaning; who cna be dishonest the most to get the most votes.

I don't support the conservatives. You moron.

---------- Post added at 04:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 AM ----------

Why are you my virtual enemy?! XD

do you really think i give two ***** what you say and what you think about my opinions...

save your fingers mate, you may wear out your keyboard, and you may need your hand in a bit.

And the answer to you question is.. because i AM!

I love it when people are able to give a thought out response and are able to give logical reasons for the things they believe. Until you do nothing you say deserves to be taken seriously.

The only thing you love is wrapping yourself in a flag to keep your inferiority complex nice and snug.

just seen my mates on tv, they were part of the lot in withington who couldnt vote. fools

^ I agree with you it is a joke, the whole system and the way they do it is stupid! Just thought someone who seems so interested in other peoples opinion and political values should be able to come to a decision on who to vote for. I didn't decide on who i voted for until i had the ballet in my hand!

because there all much of a muchness

---------- Post added at 04:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 AM ----------

I love it when people are able to give a thought out response and are able to give logical reasons for the things they believe. Until you do nothing you say deserves to be taken seriously.

The only thing you love is wrapping yourself in a flag to keep your inferiority complex nice and snug.

Actually... if you would use your ever so intellectual brain that you seem to have ;)

i said that im proud to be English because i am English, whatever that means, whatever that is supposed to stand for im proud of it!

If your not proud of who you are and where you come from you lead a sad and depressive life!

mfage i gatta take you on this point you would vote BNP or UKIP becasue the others
let people do what they want, sell companies abroad, let loads of immigrants in to be housed and take jobs, beneftis

forget the immigrants they in the minority. what abou the millions of lazy british **** who sit about watch jeremy kyle, claiming benefits and not looking for work while their scally kids run around the estates like feral cats, robbing old people and stealing hubcaps?!

mfage i gatta take you on this point you would vote BNP or UKIP becasue the others

forget the immigrants they in the minority. what abou the millions of lazy british **** who sit about watch jeremy kyle, claiming benefits and not looking for work while their scally kids run around the estates like feral cats, robbing old people and stealing hubcaps?!

Ye i know let myself down when i was in an absolute **** yesterday i went off on rants at everyone and anyone!

you will be able to tell when i rant, because my message will be extremely long! 'for future reference'

and i totally agree with everything you have just said!!

They're fine, because they were born here.
Good people that are foreigners and earn their money = bad thing
Bad people that are English but are just like the people you described = good thing.
Know why its a good thing? Because they were born here, and the immigrants weren't.

/sarcasm

^ I agree with you it is a joke, the whole system and the way they do it is stupid! Just thought someone who seems so interested in other peoples opinion and political values should be able to come to a decision on who to vote for. I didn't decide on who i voted for until i had the ballet in my hand!

because there all much of a muchness

---------- Post added at 04:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 AM ----------

Actually... if you would use your ever so intellectual brain that you seem to have ;)

i said that im proud to be English because i am English, whatever that means, whatever that is supposed to stand for im proud of it!

If your not proud of who you are and where you come from you lead a sad and depressive life!

I'm actually quite content with my life. I'm proud of myself, my family, my friends. I don't need to be proud of "where I come from". I happened to come out of my mother's womb and enter this country. I appreciate the surroundings I have been brought up in. But in no way do I feel the need to be proud of such a useless, futile and divisive thing like my country.

Whatever. Just have a think about what you have to got to be proud about and why being proud of your country is a good thing.

To inform everyone that has been against me on this thread for basically its entirety!

which i am getting incredibly bored of btw... because i am the sort of person that will always fight my corner and don't like to leave myself unanswered to people, so have to keep replying on this thread.

I have said a lot of BULLSHIT over this thread... believe me reading some of it back is shameful XD
me being a proud person tried to defend some of the things i said when i was in such a ***** mood, which are now just failing.

so i will come clean, and retract many of my misguided comments.

To all the BNP and UKIP comments that keep circling back and biting me in the ****...

i did not vote for these parties today.

i was never going to.

as i have said i agree with every party in a small way. very in agreeance with the point/counterpoint chap that seemed to want to rape me over forum, that they are all a joke.

they have all made some good points, none great, and none that stand out.

This country needs a lot of sorting out, and i dont have confidence in any of the parties trying to do so!

why are BNP even bothering? theyre not gonna win

why are BNP even bothering? theyre not gonna win

that can be said about a **** of a lot of the parties though cant it.

they just stand for their opinion and get paid a massive amount for doing so :S

one on our list today "the impact party"

i have never even heard of them before, so their impact has to be very minimal XD

i know the LIbs dems are winning this poll, and every has there right to vote and have an opinion, But do half the people actually know what they stand for?

Get rid of our nuclear deterrence
Give More power to europe and join the gastly euro.

that just puts me off

they want to downgrade trident subs because they cost a large amount of money for something that is most likely not going to happen in the next 10 years when there's also more efficient ways whilst still to relatively keep the same power, and then spend the money on better topics, like the huge amount of debts... Like he said we are no longer in the cold war.

But yeah not many want the euro.

they want to downgrade trident subs because they cost a large amount of money for something that is most likely not going to happen in the next 10 years when there's also more efficient ways whilst still to relatively keep the same power, and then spend the money on better topics, like the huge amount of debts... Like he said we are no longer in the cold war.

But yeah not many want the euro.
there isnt anything actually more efficient. the alternatives are:
Land based nukes
ship based nukes
nuclear strike planes.

lan based nukes fail becasue you require a very large expensive secure base. which also becomes a massive easy to hit target in any first strike.

we may not be in the cold war, but you never know whats round the corner, and these arent weapons that can be produced in a few months, we are talking about years.

surface ships, are easy to detect and hit, and again would be very expensive as we would have to design a new type

aircraft: we havent had a large intercontinenal bomber in years, they also lack the ability to penetrate emeny airspace as easily as an icbm. and again large start up costs.

Sheep...

have you been playing COD too much?

Sheep...

have you been playing COD too much?
lol if only. nah its just stuff ive picked, bit of an military geek couped with the fact i ******* love real time strategies. from rome total war to command and conquer. if it allows you todominate the globe and utterly crush you foes, i play it.

forgot to add theres also cruise missiles, but they travel much slower than icbm and thus are easier to detect and shoot downi