• Liberal Democrats

Votes: 20 27.8%
  • Other

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • Still Undecided

Votes: 11 15.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Excuse me sir, is there a need to discuss my sentences in that manner, i do not believe it is appropriate for you to portray me this way. :)

Tht beta me old mucka XD

Definitely be voting for conservative tomorrow.

Excuse me sir, is there a need to discuss my sentences in that manner, i do not believe it is appropriate for you to portray me this way. :)

Tht beta me old mucka XD

You made a total bollix of that XD

haha i know there was some... but not a fair few :( i wanted someone to say ye thats fine, then me bounce back... = FAIL!

If i can B and above my uni work off with the way in which i portray my literacy then i think im doing alright ay ;) XD

ukip i think, im all for standing on our own away from europe. migration from eastern europe is a big problem in a criminal sense in the uk, in things that are very hard to police, such as credit card fraud for example. Im not for a moment saying british people are perfect, far from it, but i think that a disassociation from europe would give us far greater controls on things such as immigration, along with our own policies, as we are run so much from brussels now. the conservatives were saying about a referendum on european links, but i dont know how thats going.
'wasted vote on ukip' yadda yadda yadda but the more people go for greens, ukip, bnp, etc will only provide more different opinion in the house of commons, and can only mean that more people in this country are listened to. A wider voice has to be a good thing?

anyways, my two cents :)

---------- Post added at 03:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 AM ----------

If only there was a party that legalises ganja.

there is :) the legalise cannabis party are actually a party, but i think thier impact is less than minimal. its a god **** shame. ban tobacco, legalise green. winner :D then every smoker only gets the good stuff...would vote for them but i dont think we have a candidate here :(
i watched some 'political speed dating' thing a few weeks ago, was part of This Week or something. they had members from all different parties, and members of the public were rotating and quizzing them. they then ranked the candidates in the order they liked them, most to least, but the public were not told which candidate was from which party...and the legalise cannabis party came 3rd overall in peoples preferance from 9 party candidates. i ROFL'd. :D

Last edited:
The UK can't be competitive in the world without being a part of the EU and thats the truth

anyone but Cameron. he looks like a ****. i honestly think he would push his own mother down the stairs for a vote, ffs. i just cant trust him.

ukip i think, im all for standing on our own away from europe. migration from eastern europe is a big problem in a criminal sense in the uk, in things that are very hard to police, such as credit card fraud for example.

---------- Post added at 03:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 AM ----------

Did you watch Motorway cops last night? Its just that they had 4 Romanians who got done for credit card fraud....

love that fact this group is for registered voters only but there are many people saying they wish they were old enough to vote....hmmmm

Well, I have voted today :)

Im voting later on ;)

allowing myself time to decide, and i have Uni work to do :s pfft...

not that it matters my vote only counts for 0.6 oO)

Voting is overrated though I was expecting fireworks or at least a round of applause when I dropped my papers in the ballots

there is :) the legalise cannabis party are actually a party, but i think thier impact is less than minimal. its a god **** shame. ban tobacco, legalise green. winner :D then every smoker only gets the good stuff...would vote for them but i dont think we have a candidate here :(
i watched some 'political speed dating' thing a few weeks ago, was part of This Week or something. they had members from all different parties, and members of the public were rotating and quizzing them. they then ranked the candidates in the order they liked them, most to least, but the public were not told which candidate was from which party...and the legalise cannabis party came 3rd overall in peoples preferance from 9 party candidates. i ROFL'd. :D

You sir, are a legend! LEGALISE WEEEEED!

but seriously, BNP, really? Look at the spat between Bob Bailey and a few Asians guys in Romford. He makes a racist remark and it turns into a fight. BNP have no tact in distributing their values and customs, thats why they will never be in.

I voted conservative today.