Four Sides To Every Story | 4 Player Network Story.

RESULTS FOR DECEMBER 2016
788957d1425929994-four-sides-every-story-%7C-4-player-network-story-premlge-tem.gif

BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE

NEWCASTLE ( H ) 2-2 DRAW
View attachment 290615THOUGHTS???
I didnt think we would get anything out of this game so to take a point against a top manager like dia and on form is always nice . A little surprised.

TOTTENHAM ( A ) 2-2 DRAW
View attachment 290614
THOUGHTS???
Another draw against a big side. Our performances are improving slightly.

QPR ( H ) 1-0 WIN
View attachment 290611
THOUGHTS???
I expected us to get 3 points and we have an overdue win finally . good solid performance.

SOUTHAMPTON ( A ) 0-1 WIN
View attachment 290610
THOUGHTS???
A brilliant result away from home . Hopefully a guge lift for our away form.

NORWHICH ( H ) 1-1 DRAW
View attachment 290609
THOUGHTS???
A poor result given our last 2 games . A match we should be really winning 2 points dropped.

MONTHLY REVIEW
A much better month then the last . Hopefully our form takes a massive change and we climb that table .

Last edited:

What attracted you the power league?

"Last time I was here, I absolutely loved it. It was really fun, the chat, the banter, the fact that I could have some competitive games against friends. And I just missed that since I left, so I returned."

Which team have you chosen and why?

"I have chosen Stoke City as my team. I feel that they are doing well at the minute, and I want to be the person who pushes them to further heights"

Where do you hope to finish with them?

"For the first season, I just want to finish in the top 10 for now, and then I will see where we are later on."

What are your aims for the season?

"My non-footballing aim, is to get better finances for the future, and hopefully we will be able to get better players then."

How do you feel your fellow managers are performing at the moment?

"Well, Diablo has been really unlucky in recent seasons to not win the league, and as I said before, he's a great manager. Abe is doing amazing, maybe the Manager of the Year so far! He is doing well, with a weaker Swansea. Rob, meanwhile, isn't doing so well at Everton. He needs to maybe step up a bit, or else he may get sacked."

Which of your player/s do you believe will have the most impact this season?

"It will be one of 2 players. Either Begovic in goals or this Szalai up front."

You are able to sign two players on loan for the season, who will they most likely be? (Super Loan) (P2P Loan)

"So many players! For the Super Loan, it's likely to be Suso, but it may be someone else. As for the P2P loan, I have no idea yet!

After your transfer restrictions are lifted which positions would you like to address? (Galacticos)

"I would like to get a younger CB, 2 Wingers, and I don't know where else we can improve. :)

If any team in the EPL offered you a contract who would you sign for? (Glory Team)

Liverpool. They were my boyhood club, and I would love to manage them one day. :)

When you leave, a part of you,
still remains part of this, too.
If you decide to leave, you should know,
You will always be a part of this, bro.

When I first came in, back in 2014,
I thought I was, the bee's knees
But then I realised, I wasn't all that amazing,
People like Diablo, were just outstanding.

I kept on leaving, frustrated and raging,
I was on bad form, my team wasn't playing.
Still, I kept on with it,
But then I had enough of this.

When I left, I was so desperate,
To go back to play, I left my mates.
It was then I realised, I made a mistake,
I was silly, stupid to leave this non-fake game.

But then, in the middle of nowhere,
Came a second opportunity to play somewhere.
Where I could chat, laugh, just have banter
Miracles happen bro, they are what matter.

I had to wait it out at first,
But then, and I was shocked and delighted.
I had the call-up back to the squad,
And this is where I am, this day for parts.

Last edited:
We are honored to have you back Lewie100!

FM can be cruel, yes it can be sour but when you unite against the odds you truly feel the power... the power of the power league of course!

Last edited:

NEWCASTLE | SEASON 16/17

MONTH : 'DECEMBER'

NOVEMBER: FIXTURES & RESULTS

View attachment 290339

- Three cleansheets out of five in the premierleague
- Managed to beat Man City in the league to stop their unbeaten run
- Thrashed local rivals Sunderland 3-0 away
- Remain 2nd in the league

DECEMBER: GOALSCORERS
View attachment 290336

- Alper Ademoglu managed his first hattrick for Newcastle
- Alper Ademoglu scored the most goals this month with four
- Bilal Basacikoglu single handedly knocked out Derby
- Munian, Cabella, Munir and Anita have all managed to score
- Aboubakar managed two goals in two games since his comeback

DECEMBER: PREMIER LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 290327

Premier League Thoughts For This Month?
The month of December has gone very well as we haven't dropped points at big games. The Fulham game was disappointing and if we managed the win we would be only 6 points behind City, really applying the pressure. It was a great effort from the lads to beat City and ruin their unbeaten run but it didnt really phase them. I was hoping the win would shake City but they continued the good form, if we carry on the way we have the gap should close and im optimistic.

WE DRAW AJAX IN THE FIRST ROUND KNOCKOUT STAGE
View attachment 290314

Hopefully we can progress past the first round and make it to the quarter finals. Last season we were knocked out by Juventus at this stage and they went on to win the competition.

WEVE DRAWN SWANSEA IN THE FA CUP THIRD ROUND
View attachment 290313

This will be a real test against fellow manager 'Abe' who is nicknamed the 'tinkerer' as he doesnt stick to one set formation. If we can beat Abe we could push on to win the comp.

WE KNOCKED OUT DERBY IN THE QUARTER FINALS
View attachment 290309

WE DRAW SWANSEA AGAIN!! IN THE CAP CUP SEMI FINALS
View attachment 290308

After drawing Swansea in the FA cup, it is mad that we will play eachother a couple of days later in the cap cup semi final. I hope we can manage a win and a draw over the two legs because Swansea are a good side. I really hope we can make it to the Final which will be against either Liverpool or Chelsea.

UNBEATEN IN 18 GAMES
View attachment 290325

YOUTH FACILITIES UPGRADE
View attachment 290316

NEW 2 YEAR CONTRACT SIGNED @ 50K PW
View attachment 290315

ADEMOGLU WINS PLAYER OF THE MONTH
View attachment 290326

ABOUBAKAR WINS AFRICAN FOOTBALLER OF THE YEAR
View attachment 290321

ABOUBAKAR WINS BROADCASTERS AFRICAN FOOTBALLER OF THE YEAR
View attachment 290320

VERNON ANITA IN WORLD TEAM OF THE YEAR!
View attachment 290319

ABOUBAKAR IN AFRICAN TEAM OF THE YEAR
View attachment 290318

-OTHER-

View attachment 290324

View attachment 290323

View attachment 290322

View attachment 290191

View attachment 290192

NIKLAS SULE - FREE TRANSFER - 2ND GALACTICO SIGNED FOR NEXT SEASON
View attachment 290190

A very nice bit of business beating off the likes of Dortmund, Real Madrid, Liverpool and fellow manager's Swansea to get his signature. A Center Back wasn't needed as Dede and Yanga M'biwa are a solid partnership with Rugani and regen Tim Banks providing solid cover. However, there aren't many world class Center Backs available and to get Niklas on a free was an opportunity not to be missed. We have signed him on a 75K pw Contract which is equal to our top earner Iker Munian.

Now that we have signed Sule we only have one more signing remaining as we signed Will Melia earlier in the season >
http://goo.gl/VbR46h
I would like to sign either a GK, LB or CM but none of which are priorities as our team is very strong.

View attachment 290189

MIKE ROFF IS REPLACED IN THE POWER LEAGUE

Mike managed a win ratio of 23%.
View attachment 290187

After 171 days in charge of Aston Villa it is with a sad heart that we say goodbye to Mike Roff. Mike had a hard time with the blogging side of the power league and missed a couple of scheduled games which ultimately decided his fate. He managed an impressive 4-3 victory over Everton at the start of the season but his form in the league dropped dramatically and left Aston Villa in 13th Position.

He has been replaced by the previous Swansea Manager 'Lewie100' and we thank him for his involvement.

Last edited:
View attachment 290140

NEWCASTLE STORY | SEASON 1,2 & 3 | EPISODES IN ORDER

Season 1 | 15/16 | 2nd Place Finish

Intro & Rules - http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ory-|-4-player-network-story.html#post2474859
Q&A - http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ory-|-4-player-network-story.html#post2474920
Jan Transfers - http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...y-|-4-player-network-story-5.html#post2500462
Jan Player Development - http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...y-|-4-player-network-story-5.html#post2505844
Jan Player Stats - http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...y-|-4-player-network-story-5.html#post2505991
End Season Overview - http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...y-|-4-player-network-story-8.html#post2522706

Ep 1 - http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ory-|-4-player-network-story.html#post2474880
Ep 2 - http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...y-|-4-player-network-story-2.html#post2476500
Ep 3 - http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...y-|-4-player-network-story-3.html#post2479354
Ep 4 - http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...y-|-4-player-network-story-4.html#post2489861
Ep 5 - http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...y-|-4-player-network-story-4.html#post2497110
Ep 6 - http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...y-|-4-player-network-story-4.html#post2498811
Ep 7 - http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...y-|-4-player-network-story-4.html#post2498961
Ep 8 - http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...y-|-4-player-network-story-6.html#post2510163
Ep 9 - http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...y-|-4-player-network-story-7.html#post2510712
Ep 10 - http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...y-|-4-player-network-story-8.html#post2522068

Season 2 | 16/17 | 2nd Place Finish

Season 3 | 17/18 | In Progress

Last edited:

789017d1425413577-four-sides-every-story-%7C-4-player-network-story-power-lge-everton-badge.jpg

SET OF FIXTURES FOR JANUARY 2017
& PREDICTED RESULTS

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE

MIDDLESBROUGH ( A )
PREDICTION : WIN
FULHAM ( A )
ASTON VILLA ( H )
ENGLISH FA CUP 3RD RD
QPR ( A )
PREDICTED PREMIER LEAGUE POINTS - 9- W3D0L0

789017d1425413577-four-sides-every-story-%7C-4-player-network-story-power-lge-everton-badge.jpg

SET OF FIXTURES FOR FEBRUARY 2017
& PREDICTED RESULTS

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE

MAN CITY ( H )
PREDICTION : DRAW
SUNDERLAND ( A )
ARSENAL ( H )
STOKE ( A )

PREDICTED PREMIER LEAGUE POINTS - 13- W3D1L0

EURO CUP 1ST KNOCKOUT RD
R.SOCIEDAD ( H )
R.SOCIEDAD ( A )

787152d1425413588-four-sides-every-story-%7C-4-player-network-story-swans2.jpg

787155d1425413622-four-sides-every-story-%7C-4-player-network-story-premleag2long.jpg

PREDICTED RESULTS REMINDER
DECEMBER 2016

MIDDLESBOROUGH (a) WIN
WESTHAM (a) DRAW
PALACE (h) WIN
LIVERPOOL (a) LOSS
WESTBROM (h) WIN

ACTUAL RESULTS
View attachment 289876

GAMES SUMMARY

FIRST OF ALL WE EXCEEDED EXPECTATIONS, SECURING A WIN, AWAY TO THE HAMMERS. FOR THE MONTH OF DECEMBER WE PERFORMED EMPHATICALLY, WINNING FOUR GAMES 3-0. IN FACT WE ONLY CONCEDED IN OUR DEFEAT TO LIVERPOOL,WHO PROVED TO BE TOO STRONG FOR US ON THE DAY. I WAS WORRIED THAT DEFEAT MAY CAUSE A DIP IN FORM BUT IT WAS FOLLOWED BY OUR FINAL 3-0 WIN FOR THE MONTH. THE FRONT PLAYERS ARE SCORING THE PLAY IS FLOWING AND OUR DEFENCE IS SOLID. WE NEEDED THIS AS NEXT MONTH IS SHAPING UP TO BE BRUTAL!

PREDICTED POINTS- W3D1L1 -10PTS

ACTUAL POINTS-
W4D0L1- 12PTS

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 289867

GAME OF THE MONTH

SUCH AN IMPRESSIVE AWAY PERFORMANCE DESERVES SOME EXTRA CREDIT THIS MONTH. WE CONTINUED OUR IMPRESSIVE FORWARD PLAY THIS MATCH BUT THE MOST PLEASING PART OF THIS PERFORMANCE WAS LIMITING THEM TO FOUR OFF TARGET SHOTS. WE WAS TROUNCED IN THE SAME FIXTURE LAST SEASON, REVENGE IS SWEET.
View attachment 289866

787361d1425413632-four-sides-every-story-%7C-4-player-network-story-capcuplong.jpg

NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! SWEET SWEET WIN AGAINST MY OLD CLUB, THE BOY FIERRO GOT IN ON THE ACT TOO GETTING A GOAL AGAINST HIS FORMER EMPLOYEES. MICHU AND SHELVEY HAVE BEEN GIVING US SUCH A SOLID PLATFORM THIS SEASON IT'S ALLOWED OUR FRONT QUARTET TO REALLY EXPRESS THEY'RE SELVES AND THEY DID AGAIN TO DEVASTATING EFFECT.
BRING ON THE SEMI-FINALS

View attachment 289865

WE HAVE FOUND DIABLO'S NEWCASTLE UNPLAYABLE AT TIMES AND THEY'VE LOST ONLY ONCE IN ENGLAND THIS SEASON, BUT THERE WERE NO EASY DRAWS, SO WE WILL BE HOPING FOR A BIT OF LUCK AND DIABLO TO HAVE A RARE OFF DAY!

View attachment 289864

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

MICHU...AGAIN!
Swansea-v-Sunderland-Lee-Cattermole-Michu_3021292.jpg

3 MOM AWARDS THIS MONTH EPITOMISE HOW GOOD THIS GUYS BEEN FOR US. ORIGINALLY I PLAYED HIM DEEP OUT OF NECESSITY AS, IF ANYTHING I SAW HIM AS A FALSE NINE! BUT HE HAS BEEN A REVELATION FOR US AT CENTRAL MIDFIELD. AND A SPECIAL PARTNERSHIP IS FORMING BETWEEN HIM AND SHELVEY. HE HAS THE HIGHEST AVERAGE RATING IN THE LEAGUE AND HAS PICKED UP THE MOST MOM AWARDS. GOALS, ASSISTS AND DOMINANT DISPLAYS, WHAT AN ICON.

YOUNG PLAYER OF THE MONTH

CARLOS FIERRO

View attachment 289860
HE'S BEEN OUR MOST PROLIFIC FORWARD BUT HAD DIPPED SLIGHTLY, BUT WAS BACK TO HIS BEST THIS MONTH WITH SOME IMPRESSIVE DISPLAYS AND FOUR GOALS. HE IS A TERRIFIC TALENT AND HAS EVEN PUT IN SOME SHIFTS IN ON THE RIGHT WING.

PERFORMANCE SUMMARY

WE HAD A TERRIFIC MONTH PICKING UP MORE POINTS THAN PREDICTED, KEEPING 5 CLEAN SHEETS IN THE PROCESS. 3RD IN THE LEAGUE AND A LEAGUE CUP SEMI WITH NEWCASTLE TO LOOK FORWARD TO. ON REFLECTION AFTER THE LIVERPOOL GAME WE WILL NEED TO ADDRESS OUR CM OPTIONS AS WE HAVE NO REAL TACKLERS EXCEPT THE AGEING LEON BRITTON.

787358d1423040045-four-sides-every-story-%7C-4-player-network-story-79571_newsbanner2.jpg

View attachment 289856

THE INJURY TO CILLESSEN IS TERRIBLE NEWS AS HE HAS BEEN IMMENSE AND HAS HAD A REAL IMPACT ON OUR DEFENSIVE ORGANISATION. I DO HAVE FAITH IN OUR YOUNG BACK UP, BUT HE'S NO LEADER...

View attachment 289855
ALTHOUGH WE HAVE A GENEROUS BOARD THERE'S NOTHING LIKE PRODUCING YOUR OWN! AND THIS WILL HELP.

View attachment 289854

THE BOARD OFFERED US MORE MONEY FOR HIGHER EXPECTATIONS, BUT IVE MADE ALL MY SIGNINGS THIS SEASON AND OUR SQUAD IS A COUPLE OF BAD INJURIES AWAY FROM DROPPING DOWN THE LEAGUE! LET'S KEEP IT REAL; )

Last edited:
787152d1425413588-four-sides-every-story-%7C-4-player-network-story-swans2.jpg

787155d1425413622-four-sides-every-story-%7C-4-player-network-story-premleag2long.jpg

PREDICTED RESULTS REMINDER JANUARY 2017

CHELSEA (a) LOSS
NEWCASTLE (h) WIN

MAN UTD (a) LOSS

ACTUAL RESULTS
View attachment 289843

GAMES SUMMARY
A HORRIBLE MONTH FOR US WITH ONLY ONE WIN IN ALL COMPETIONS, BUT MORE ABOUT THE OTHER COMPS LATER. I DIDNT EXPECT MUCH FROM THIS MONTH, AND MY HOME WIN PREDICTION AGAINST DIABLO'S NEWCASTLE WAS ALWAYS A LITTLE OPTIMISTIC. WE THREW AWAY A SHOCK 2 GOAL LEAD AGAINST CHELSEA BUT A DRAW IS A GREAT RESULT. MUCH AS I WORRIED DIABLO DESTROYED US AT HOME, WE FINISHED STRONG BUT THE GAME WAS LONG OVER. UTD AWAY WAS A DIFFERENT TYPE OF GAME WITH A SIMILAR RESULT, WE BATTLED FOR 60MINS TO HOLD IT AT 0-0 BEFORE COLLAPSING. I KNEW WE NEEDED A TOUGH NO NONSENSE CM BEFORE NOW BUT WHEN WE'VE COME UP AGAINST THE BIG BOYS THIS HAS REALLY BEEN HIGLIGHTED.

PREDICTED POINTS- W1D0L2 -3PTS VS. ACTUAL POINTS- W0D1L2- 1PTS

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 289822

GAME OF THE MONTH

IT'S NOT DIFFICULT, OUR ONLY WIN OF THE MONTH WAS AN OUTSTANDING ONE IN THE 2ND LEG OF OUR CAP CUP CLASH WITH RIVAL MANAGER DIABLO OF NEWCASTLE. 3-1 DOWN FROM THE FISRT LEG AND HAVING LOST 3 TIMES TO HIM THIS MONTH TOTALING 13 GOALS CONCEDED AND ONLY 5 SCORED, IT DIDNT LOOK GOOD. DESPITE LOSING THOSE GAMES I HAD LEARNT SOMETHING (KEEPS TO HIMSELF) AND IT HAD AN EFFECT IN THE LAST GAME. I FELT THE RIGHT APPROACH LEADING UP TO THIS GAME WAS INSTRUMENTAL. AND ALL THE PREP WORK PAID DIVIDENDS.
View attachment 289811

787361d1425413632-four-sides-every-story-%7C-4-player-network-story-capcuplong.jpg

A SHOCKER IN THE FIRST LEG, BUT AS THEY SAY IT'S ONLY HALF TIME. AND BOY WHAT A SECOND HALF. A STUNNING PERFORMANCE FROM THE TEAM, AND OUR PLACE IN THE FINAL BOOKED.
1ST HALF/LEG
View attachment 289810
2ND HALF/LEG
View attachment 289809
NOBODY GAVE US A CHANCE!
View attachment 289808
THE DRAW....
NOT GREAT CONSIDERING OUR LEAGUE RESULT BUT THE CUP IS A MAGICAL THING!!
View attachment 289807

51372_PREMLEAGUE.jpg

WE HAD DRAWN NEWCASTLE (YES AGAIN, PLAYED 4 TIMES THIS MONTH) AT THIS POINT I STILL HAD NO ANSWER TO THEIR AMAZING MOVEMENT OFF THE BALL, AND IT SHOWED WE WERE HUMILIATED. ADMITTEDLY A FEW OF THE GOALS CAME WHEN WE HAD TO GO FOR IT BUT THIS WAS A DARK DAY IN MY SWANSEA CAREER.
View attachment 289806

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

JONJO SHELVEY
View attachment 289804
THE ENIGMATIC, OFTEN TROUBLED, BUT TALENTED YOUNG ENGLISH CENTRAL MIDFIELDER HAS HAD A GOOD SEASON ALONGSIDE MICHU. THIS MONTH HOWEVER HE OUT SHONE HIS PARTNER AND WAS KEY IN TURNING AROUND OUR CAP CUP RESULT.

YOUNG PLAYER OF THE MONTH

CARLOS FIERRO...AGAIN
View attachment 289803
NOT MANY EXCELLED IN A MOSTLY WOEFUL MONTH, BUT HIS GOAL TALLY WAS ADDED TO WITH TWO MORE GOALS AND THREE GOOD PERFORMANCES.

PERFORMANCE SUMMARY
OUT OF THE FA CUP AND ONLY 1 POINT PICKED UP IN THE LEAGUE, WOULD NORMALLY BE CONSIDERED A DISASTER, BUT WE HAD CHELSEA, NEWCASTLE AND UTD IN THE LEAGUE AND DIABLO'S TEAM AGAIN IN THE FA CUP.
SO TAKING THAT INTO CONSIDERATION, WE ARE IN THE CAP CUP FINAL AND STILL WITH THE LEADING PACK IN THE LEAGUE AT 5TH. AFTER A RIDICULOUSLY TOUGH MONTH WE'RE DOING WELL.

787358d1423040045-four-sides-every-story-%7C-4-player-network-story-79571_newsbanner2.jpg

View attachment 289800
APPARENTLY ALAN PARDEW WANTS YOUR JOB ABE, ANYTHING YOU'D LIKE TO SAY TO HIM?
View attachment 289798
'WHAT IS THIS GUY ON??? HE WAS SNIFFING AROUND MY JOB IN CLOSE SEASON, NOW WE ARE MASSIVELY OVER-ACHIEVING HE THINKS HE HAS A CHANCE! JOG ON PARDEW, YOU MUG!'

View attachment 289801

Last edited:

SET OF FIXTURES FOR MARCH 2017
& PREDICTED RESULTS

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE

WEST HAM ( A )
LIVERPOOL ( A )
PREDICTION : LOSS

CRYSTAL PALACE ( H )
SWANSEA ( H )
PREDICTION : LOSS

PREDICTED PREMIER LEAGUE POINTS - 6- W1D0L2

EUROPA LEAGUE 2ND RD KNOCKOUT
OM ( H )
OM ( A )

Last edited:
RESULTS FOR JANUARY 2016
788957d1425929994-four-sides-every-story-%7C-4-player-network-story-premlge-tem.gif

BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE

MIDDLESBROUGH ( A ) 0-1 WIN
View attachment 289669THOUGHTS???
Happy to of came away with the 3 points should of won by a bigger scoreline.

FULHAM ( A ) 0-6 WIN
View attachment 289667
THOUGHTS???
Another win which can only raise moral a result we have been needing all season.

ASTON VILLA ( H ) 3-2 WIN
View attachment 289666
THOUGHTS???
I expected us to get 3 points and we have an overdue win finally . good solid performance.

ENGLISH FA CUP 3RD RD

QPR ( A ) 2-1 LOSS
View attachment 289665
THOUGHTS???
An awful result . Would of loved to of gone on in this competition .

FEBRUARY 2017

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE

MAN CITY ( H ) 1-2 LOSS
View attachment 289658
THOUGHTS???
A game I had not thought we would get anything out of it but the lads played well and we were unlucky to lose .

SUNDERLAND ( A ) 2-1 LOSS
View attachment 289649
THOUGHTS???
A shocking result we never deserved to lose this one being on top all game we just couldnt put our chances away!

ARSENAL ( H ) 0-4 LOSS
View attachment 289633
THOUGHTS???
A shocking performance didnt expect anything from this but we could of put up a big more of a fight !!

STOKE ( A ) 1-5 WIN

View attachment 289632
THOUGHTS??? A much better match another performance we have been missing .

MONTHLY REVIEW
Some better results but also some poor ones. still being in the Europa league has kept me in my job i think.

Last edited:
View attachment 289456

January, Febuary + Start of March: Success in some, Failure in others.

Well, these months were very topsy turvy months. On one hand, we were on fire in the FA Cup, advancing to the Semi Finals, where we will play Chelsea, at Stamford Bridge. But, for the first half of the months, we were dreadful. We were shambolic. Just couldn't perform at all. I had an idea it was the tactics, and when I changed them, miracles happened. (Well, apart from one game, which we had to replay because Abe missed his Cup final and I ended up losing 5-1 to Everton, but Dia gave me an extra loan for gentlemanship, so WIN.) We hit top form, and we were on fire then. I finally managed to get my 1st win as boss in the BPL as well! We're still stuck in 14th position, but we're catching Everton, only 6 points behind them, but they have a game in hand.