Four Sides To Every Story | 4 Player Network Story.

2016 EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP

A QUICK ROUND UP OF THE 2016 EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIPS AND U19 CHAMPIONSHIP.

ENGLAND KNOCKED OUT 2ND ROUND TO ITALY.
View attachment 295364

HOLLAND GO ONTO WIN THE EUROS.
View attachment 295362

View attachment 295347

MOST GOALS - DEPAY. MOST ASSISTS - ROBBEN.
View attachment 295358

TOP GOAL SCORER... DEPAY.
View attachment 295357

BEST GOAL... DEPAY.
View attachment 295356

BEST PLAYER... DEPAY.
View attachment 295354

DREAM TEAM... NO DEPAY!? WHAT?
View attachment 295353

TEAM & PLAYER STATS.
View attachment 295352

EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP U19'S

ENGLAND YOUNG GUNS MAKE IT TO THE FINALS
View attachment 295344

AND GO ON TO... LOSE.
View attachment 295341

783400d1425155564t-four-sides-every-story-%7C-4-player-network-story-4820_soppyeverton.jpg

FIXTURES FOR MARCH 2016

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE

STOKE ( H ) 1-2 LOSS
View attachment 295259THOUGHTS???
A poor result in a match where we could of pulled away from the chasing pack . The guys are looking tired with all the fixtures .

MAN UTD ( H ) 2-1 WIN
View attachment 295258
THOUGHTS???
A fantastic win given the defeat against stoke . A close fought game which probably should of been a draw.

TOTTENHAM ( A ) 3-2 LOSS
Sorry guys no screenshot . But with deni leaving it with his assistant again due to absence his team played very well on a day we matched them but we couldnt stick to it and the match was lost.

THOUGHTS???
A great performance from us we were really unlucky well done denis assistant spurs looking strong.

ENGLISH FA CUP 6TH RD
WOLVES ( H ) 1-1 DRAW
We conceded late on in the 2nd half after being ahead all game unlucky .

THOUGHTS???
A poor result all round this will only clog up with our fixtures and has potential to affect our fight for champions league football.

WOLVES ( A ) 1-1 DRAW EVERTON WIN ON PENALTIES
Having gone behind 16 minutes in a thought the worst and we could be heading for a shock defeat but in the 2nd half we fought back to get the game level .

THOUGHTS???
The game was decided on penalties which i didnt want really the guys were tired but we are into the next round .

MONTHLY REVIEW
Some hard to swallow results there but we are into the next round of the fa cup done it the hard way the boys are tired but we shall carry on!

783400d1425155564t-four-sides-every-story-%7C-4-player-network-story-4820_soppyeverton.jpg

FIXTURES FOR APRIL & MAY 2016
ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE

LIVERPOOL ( A ) 3-1 LOSS
View attachment 295253THOUGHTS???
A shocking last 10 minutes of the match we was poor but thought the game had been won till the last 10 . Poor performance .

ASTON VILLA ( H ) 3-2 WIN
View attachment 295252THOUGHTS???http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/atta...rystal-palace-v-everton_-match-post-match.png
An impressive win glad to of finally got back to winning ways again .

CHELSEA ( A ) 4-0 LOSS
View attachment 295250
THOUGHTS???
Well what can you do against a team whos been top 90% of the season . Our previous games against these have gone well but today we couldnt get started .

ENGLISH FA CUP SEMI FINAL
STOKE ( N ) 3-2 WIN
View attachment 295249
THOUGHTS???
A very good win and another final we hope to be the ones celebrating at wembley this time!!

HULL ( H ) 2-0 WIN
View attachment 295248
THOUGHTS???
A good win to keep the champions league hopes up need other results to go our way but its possible .

NEWCASTLE ( A ) 6-2 LOSS
View attachment 295247THOUGHTS???
Well well well . Given the firts time I played dia we won i knew things were gonna be much different and he set his sights on winning this game .
We were never in it we wasnt given much of a chance the players were tired but dia had his men sorted and destroyed our hope champions league finish .

MAY

BRIGHTON ( H ) 4-0 WIN
View attachment 295244
THOUGHTS???
The seasons last league game was won easy its a shame we couldnt of finished in the top 4 but we have an fa cup final now to lift the joys of the end of this season.

FA CUP FINAL WEMBELY
MAN UTD 2-1 LOSS aet
View attachment 295243 THOUGHTS??
What a way to lose we deserved to win the game in 90 minutes having a goal disallowed late on its heartbreak again for everton fans.

season review
Having set our sights on some silverware this season and a top 4 finish we werent far off our targets. But having come so close to two cups and a top 4 finish its heartache for us . Some great moments to look back on . We will come back next season with the same targets some silverware and champions league football.

View attachment 295239

EVERTON QUALIFY FOR EUROPA LEAGUE !!!!

- NEW RULE ADDED -

THE 'PLAYER TO PLAYER LOAN'.

P2P Loan

Each player once a season are allowed to loan one player from another players respected club. You can loan as many players from your club as you wish but you may only bring in one loan from another club.

This loan does not affect your overall transfer limit and is separate.
e.g. If your limit for the season is 5 transfers, you will have 5 transfers plus the 'p2p loan'.

View attachment 786079
ASTON VILLA PART WAYS WITH LAMBERT
View attachment 295061
Lambert was happy to leave "The league is more demanding than ever, I am happy the board let me go and I will be heading to Malibu for a month of mayhem.

AND HIRE THE UNKNOWN 'MIKE ROFF'.

View attachment 295060

After a pre-season of uncertainty surrounding Villa Park a decision was made to bring in a fresh face, fresher than some would have thought. Although Mr. Roff hasn't managed in the Power League he has a wealth of Manager knowledge dating back to FM07.

Mike Roff a well documented Watford Fan was delighted with the appointment and especially the Attack on offer "Aston Villa hold a talented young and old team with super pace and super strength, with Gabby, Adebayor, Giroud, Benteke and Weiman I hold the mixture of every attribute going."

The BBC will release the full press conference later in the day.

View attachment 786146

'ROB ALLSOP' IS IN DANGER OF LOSING HIS JOB THIS SEASON
View attachment 295059

A Everton Spokesman had this to say "After promising us Champions League Football with his first full season in charge we are disappointed that he did not deliver. We are talking at length with Rob to see what his plans are for this year. Rob is fortunate that his side clinched Europa League Football last season or his short tenure would have come to an end."

This comes as shocking news to the Everton faithful as despite some woeful performances they believe he is the right man to take the club forward "We will continue to sing his name loud and proud, he wears his heart on his sleeve and he deserves more respect".

Last edited:
Press conference

View attachment 786141
What attracted you the power league?

I have played football manager for so many years but haven't really played the online scene, as soon as I saw a opportunity of being apart of a great crowd which is fun but also competitive it lured me in.

Which team have you chosen and why?

Aston villa - why? Well they hold a talented young and old team with super pace and super strength, with Gabby, Adebayor, Giroud, Benteke and Weiman I hold the mixture of every attribute going but the question is, can I get the best out of them.

Where do you hope to finish with them?

For my 1st season I would like to secure myself in the power league and be mid table.

What are your aims for the season?

Finishing above Everton, Newcastle and Swansea :).

How do you feel your fellow managers will fair?

I think it will be a great competitive season, I haven't played with any of the managers of yet but after checking out the stats and previous seasons I reckon Newcastle will be craving that title once more, Everton would be pushing for champions league and Swansea have a point to prove pushing for UEFA.

Which of your player/s do you believe will have the most impact this season?

Giroud will be my biggest impact, if he get's the 20 goals he is capable of then the UEFA cup position is myne.... Michael Carrick his provider.

You are able to sign any player on loan for the season, who will that be? (Super Loan)

Thiago silva?? Oh I wish haha, not sure of yet, I'm seing how my team plans out then make a decision.

After your transfer restrictions are lifted which positions would you like to address? (Chosen Ones)

Goalkeeper and centre backs.

If any team in the EPL offered you a contract who would you sign for? (Glory Team)

Has to be Chelsea, far the most powerhouse team in the BPL.

View attachment 295037

Last edited:

NEWCASTLE | SEASON 16/17

PRE 'PRE-SEASON' | JUNE

"FLASH BACK"
15/16 League Table:

View attachment 295033

Thoughts?
We have forgotten about last season and are fully focused on the season ahead. We dropped vital points away from home and I have devised a tactic for those tough games. I hope we can start the season at a fast pace as our first set of games are must wins.

AFTER COMING 2ND IN THE LEAGUE TWICE, OUR TITLE ODDS HAVE BEEN BOOSTED

View attachment 295015

BEN ARFA IS VOTED AS THE FANS BEST PLAYER
View attachment 295014

2016/17 FIXTURE LIST ANNOUNCED
View attachment 295013

NEWCASTLE CLIMBED FROM 30TH TO 8TH IN THE WORLD RICH LIST
View attachment 295012

2016/17 TRANSFER ACTIVITY

View attachment 295002
We tried to build on the sucess of 14/15 season by adding real quality to the team and although the players settled in well we were 4 points off the title.

Even though we didn't win the title, the prospect of champions league football once again is a real bonus. We are quickly cementing our place in the top four and if we carry on doing that year after year we will have a real chance of building an empire at St James Park.

I feel the most important additions to the squad are midfield and defense so these were my targets.

Players Out:
View attachment 295000

My main target this summer was a true superstar and world beater but to be able to
afford him we needed to free up 40M as his release clause was 38M.

The first sale I had to make was Ben Arfa, although he was voted as the fans best player 15/16 he is nearly 30 and his contract expired next season. When Barca offered 21M for his services it was a no brainer and we offloaded him.

The Next Sale was a tough one, Sissoko is versitle but he has been stuck on my bench most of last season so it made sense to cash in on him. I would of hoped for 15M+ but 10M is decent and it meant I could get all the targets I wanted.

I had to sell Aarons because we were slightly over our wage budget and had to balance the books after signing the players I wanted to bring in.

THE GALACTICOS.

MEDIA PREDICTION 8TH (FOR LAST SEASON) - ALLOWED 4 TRANSFERS/LOANS

MATTIAS KRANEVITTER - CDM/CM - (FREE)
View attachment 294954

DANIELLE RUGANI - CD - (
FREE)
View attachment 294953

Alper Ademoglu - CDM/CM/AMC - (-£9M From Budget)
View attachment 294952

IKER MUNIAN -LW/RW/AMC/ST- (-£38M From Budget)
View attachment 294951

BOOST IN SHIRT SALES!
View attachment 294948

BIG SPENDERS!
View attachment 294949

Players In:
View attachment 294957

View attachment 294928

Total Costs:
-£43M taken from Transfer budget Immediately / -4M will be paid over 12 Months.
Wages -£1,001,158 pw / £1,185, 958 pw

View attachment 294950

We have managed to keep well within our budgets and because we only have to pay out 4M over the course of the year in player fees our bank balance should be extremely healthy throughout the season.

Overall I am ecstatic that we were able to bring in such quality and I am sure they will fit in just right at St James Park!

I wanted to bring in a top quality attacker and a potential superstar and have managed to fulfil those targets, getting Kranevitter and Rugani on Free's earlier in the season allowed us to save and was a crude move on part. I am of course extremely happy with our overall dealings.

OUR SQUAD FOR 16/17 SEASON:

** KEY - New Signings (Bold),
Regens (Bold & Red)**

GK: KRUL, DARLOW

CB: DEDE, YANGA-MBIWA, STEVEN TAYLOR, REMIE STREETE,
TIM BANKS, DANIELLE RUGANI
LB: HAIDARA, DUMMET
RB: SANTON, JANMAAT

DM/CM: ANITA, TIOTE,
ROB COOPER, ABEID, PETE DEWTHIRST, MATTIAS KRANEVITTER, ALPER ADEMOGLU

LW/RW/AMC: CABELLA, MUNIR, BASACIKOGLU, IKER MUNAIN

ST: VINCENT ABOUBAKAR, AYOZE, CAMPBELL

_______________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 294966

COMMERCIAL SUMMARY - 600K SHIRT SALES!!
View attachment 294984

GIVEN 12M FOR CHAMPS LEAGUE
View attachment 294987

AVOIDED TAX HIT
View attachment 294986

1.4M IN MEMBERSHIP FEES
View attachment 294985

NEW 3 YEAR SPONSOR! 300K PER ANNUM
View attachment 294982

LOST 24M LAST YEAR BUT MADE 179M
View attachment 294978

DECLINED JOB INTERVIEW WITH LIVERPOOL
View attachment 294983

ABOUBAKAR IS EUROPES TOP MARKSMAN! (LAST YEAR IT WAS OUR FERREYRA)
View attachment 294981

IMPROVEMENTS FOR YOUTH RECRUITMENT
View attachment 294980

41ST IN EUROPEAN RANKINGS FOR NEWCASTLE
View attachment 294979

ABOUBAKAR TOPS THE GOAL SCORING CHARTS FOR ALL OF EUROPE

View attachment 295011

Last edited:
786544d1425413577-four-sides-every-story-%7C-4-player-network-story-power-lge-everton-badge.jpg

View attachment 786656

View attachment 786665

SET OF FIXTURES FOR SEPTEMBER 2016
& PREDICTED RESULTS

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE

SUNDERLAND ( H )
PREDICTION : WIN
STOKE ( H )
ARSENAL ( A )
PREDICTION : LOSS

View attachment 786669

CAPITAL ONE CUP 3RD RD
BRISTOL CITY ( A )

View attachment 294819
EUROPA LEAGUE GROUP H
WOLFSBURG ( A )
PREDICTION : DRAW
BRAGA ( H )

PREDICTED PREMIER LEAGUE POINTS - 6- W2D0L1

PREDICTED EUROPA LEAGUE POINTS - 4- W1D1L0

View attachment 786733 View attachment 786735

THE NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK
TRANSFERS IN 2016
View attachment 294790View attachment 294789View attachment 294788View attachment 294787

RESULTS FOR AUGUST 2016

ASTON VILLA ( A ) 5-2 LOSS
View attachment 294797
THOUGHTS???
A game against a fellow manager , a new manager " mike" . As hes unknown I went into this game very nervous not knowing nothing about him and he came out of the blocks very well . It looks as if hes got his villa side sorted kicking on all cylinders . an awful start to the new campaign. WATCH OUT GUYS!!!!

FULHAM ( H ) 2-0 WIN
View attachment 294786
THOUGHTS???
A much better performance after the opening game . Hopefully this kick starts our season . Impressive shots on target would of liked more goals but nice to keep a clean sheet.

MAN CITY ( A ) 4-1 LOSS
View attachment 294785
THOUGHTS???
An awful performance . We never turned up and didnt look like getting anything from the game after the 1st goal . Disappointing.

MONTHLY REVIEW
The worst possible start really we need to start performing or I wont be in a job come xmas . We have had some tough injuries in Jagielka out 5 months and Quintero out 6 months. Hopefully the new guys can settle in early and we can turn this poor start around come september .

View attachment 787152
View attachment 787155

PREDICTED RESULTS REMINDER AUGUST 2016

MAN UTD (h) DRAW

NEWCASTLE (a) LOSS
SPURS (h) WIN

ACTUAL RESULTS
View attachment 294609
GAMES SUMMARY

WHAT A FANTASTIC MONTH. UNDEFEATED AFTER PLAYING UTD
, DIABLO'S NEWCASTLE AND SPURS!
FIERRO'S BEEN AMAZING FOR US AND HAS REALLY HIT THE GROUND RUNNING. WE STOPPED UTD FROM SCORING, ALMOST MORE IMPRESSIVE THAN THE WIN ITSELF. AND AGAINST NEWCASTLE WE WERE CLOSE TO SNATCHING IT, AND WE WERE AWAY. AND FINALLY AGAINST SPURS WE HAD SOME LUCK AS WE WERE NOT AT OUR BEST, BUT I FEEL WE HAD EARNED THIS LUCK.

PREDICTED POINTS-
W1D1L1 -4PTS VS. ACTUAL POINTS- W2D1L0- 7PTS

View attachment 787367

GAME OF THE MONTH

OPENING DAY EXPECTATIONS WERE LOW, AND WE WERE AMAZING FROM FRONT TO BACK.
View attachment 294596

View attachment 787361

CHESTERFIELD (away)- 3-0 WIN
View attachment 294535FIERRO WAS AGAIN BRILLIANT, I WAS A LITTLE WORRIED OF COMPLACENCY BEFORE HAND AND DESPITE OUR INTENTIONS FOR SILVERWARE I ROTATED SOME KEY AREAS WHERE WE LACK QUALITY DEPTH TO GIVE SOME GUYS A BREAK, ESPECIALLY OUR LB AND YOUNG KINGSLEY WAS VERY GOOD.

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

GREGORY VAN DER WIEL
View attachment 294593
​SO CONSISTENT, HE HAS BEEN A GREAT ATTACKING THREAT AND DOMINANT AT THE BACK.

YOUNG PLAYER OF THE MONTH

CARLOS FIERRO
View attachment 294590
OBVIOUSLY HAVING SIGNED HIM FOR THE 2ND TIME I KNEW HIS QUALITY, BUT HE WAS YET TO TRULY ANNOUNCE HIMSELF IN THE PREM. WELL NOW HE HAS, WATCH OUT!

PERFORMANCE SUMMARY

AN OUTSTANDING START TO OUR CAMPAIGN, IF WE CAN HAVE ANOTHER MONTH LIKE THIS WE MAY HAVE TO REASSESS OUR GOALS.

View attachment 787358

INJURY CRISIS? OUR SQUAD HAS SOME REASONABLE DEPTH BUT THE LOSS OF THE ON FIRE FIERRO IS A REAL CONCERN, HOPEFULLY GOMIS OR BERAHINO CAN STEP IN.
UNFORTUNATELY DUE TO AN ADMIN ERROR LACINE TRAORE WAS NOT GRANTED A WORK PERMIT, WE HAVE LOANED HIM BACK TO FRANCE AND WILL BE LOOKING TO REAPPLY IN THE NEAR FUTURE, But with the power league restrictions this is a bitter blow.

View attachment 294589

Last edited:

NEWCASTLE | SEASON 16/17

THE BEGINNING: AUGUST

"FLASH BACK"
Last Months League Table:
View attachment 294618

Thoughts?
Going into the season we are optimistic, we have all the ingredients for a great season. We may have a very small squad compared to others but if we can keep them fit it will be a benefit for squad harmony and rotation. I predict we will win a competition but which one I am not sure of.

AUGUST FIXTURES & RESULTS
View attachment 294614

The first game of the season is a vital one, it holds no real indication to how your team will ultimately perform but important none the less. We dominated Stoke and clean sheets are something I worked on last season and we managed it hold firm and get the win too.

I was unsure how Abe (swansea manager) would set up as he has chopped and changed his formation many times during his power league tenure. He went for the 4-2-3-1 and we found it hard to play our game, Siggurdson performing incredibly well. It ended 2-2 but we were behind until the final moments so I am happy with the result even though it was at home.

Away to West Ham could have been difficult but we set up with the 4-1-2-2-1 formation to make sure we were solid at the back and hard to break down. The formation paid off and we managed the three points along with the clean sheet.

GOALSCORERS
View attachment 294612

It is sometimes difficult for players to kick off where they left off but Aboubakar did exactly that and 2 goals in 2 games for him is great for us. In the game against West Ham Aboubakar was injured so I was slightly worried about where the goals would come from but the £40M man stepped up and did the business.

CHAMPS LEAGUE: GROUP OF DEATH.
View attachment 294611

An absolutely horrible draw for us, Schalke and Porto are phenomenal teams but to draw the team that killed us 5-1 last season is crippling. We will look for revenge against Juventus but the getting out the group could just be too much of an ask for our current squad.

CAPITAL CUP DRAW
View attachment 294607

Stoke are a solid side and to draw them in the cap cup third round is not exactly great. We will still play our young guns and see how well they perform.

(MONTH) PREMIER LEAGUE TABLE

League Table
View attachment 294604

Overall Thoughts For The Month?
After three games we sit joint second on points as all the top sides dropped points which makes the draw to Swansea easier to take. Next Month we have a huge fixture pile up and will give a better indication as to how well our team has gelled and if we have enough depth.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

MAN UNITED BEAT CHELSEA TO THE COMMUNITY SHIELD
View attachment 294601

ABOUBAKAR OUT INJURED FOR 6 WEEKS
View attachment 294600

TOTTENHAM MAKE £50M BID FOR MUNIR - REJECTED.
View attachment 294599

INCREASE IN OUR JUNIOR COACHING
View attachment 294598

- INJURY TABLE -
View attachment 294597

A terrible start to the season on the injury front, the whole of last season we only had two long term injuries. This is very worrying.

Last edited:

NEWCASTLE | SEASON 16/17

PREDICTIONS: SEPTEMBER

"FIXTURES"
View attachment 294071

PREDICTIONS:
MIDDLESBROUGH: WIN
JUVENTUS: LOSS
MAN UNITED: WIN
BOURNEMOUTH: WIN
TOTTENHAM: DRAW

NEWCASTLE | SEASON 16/17

MONTH: SEPTEMBER

"FLASH BACK"
Last Months League Table:
View attachment 293960

Last Months Thoughts?
"After three games we sit joint second on points as all the top sides dropped points which makes the draw to Swansea easier to take. Next Month we have a huge fixture pile up and will give a better indication as to how well our team has gelled and if we have enough depth." - Last Month

- UPCOMING FIXTURES -
Fixtures:
View attachment 293959

Thoughts?
We have a tough set of fixtures coming up and I don't see us getting wins against Porto or Liverpool as we are in an injury crisis. The other games should be routine wins but the Porto game could be a handful.

MONTH FIXTURES & RESULTSView attachment 293958
View attachment 293957
View attachment 293956

The premier League is all over the place at the moment, the small teams are stealing points from the big ones and I was worried going into these fixtures. We started the month without many of our first team regulars but managed to get convincing wins against Crystal Palace and West Brom. I knew we would have trouble against Liverpool without our main squad so the loss doesn't hurt especially away from home.

v Stoke @Home 2-1 Win
View attachment 293955

THE DRAW
View attachment 293954

FOUTH ROUND DRAW
View attachment 293948

v Shalke @Away 1-2 Loss
View attachment 293953

v Porto @Home 3-0 Win
View attachment 293952

GROUP F
View attachment 293949

NOT ENTERED YET.
View attachment 293946

THIS MONTHS GOAL SCORERS
View attachment 293936

Without Aboubakar, I have been worried where the goals would come from but our team has shown passion and drive to conquer those worries. Our first couple of games were going to be a real test as half of our first team were out and I would have to rely on youth and second choice players to get the results. I was delighted and shocked when my wonderkid regen Rob Cooper let loose and won the game against Palace, he scored the first goal against Shalke too. The next set of games the team started to recover and Munir started to show his scoring ability, getting a goal in every game he played in. Our 'P2P' Loan managed to knock Stoke out the cup with two fantastic efforts.

SEPTEMBER PREMIER LEAGUE TABLE

League Table:
View attachment 293944

September: Overall Thoughts?
After 6 Games the table
is starting to show where the potential seasons top four and relegation three. Man City and Swansea are the only teams left unbeaten in the league and have both played in hard fixtures whilst Middlesbrough and Crystal Palace haven't had the hardest of fixtures but sit bottom with one point.

I find myself second and in truth the only game I thought I would have dropped points on was Liverpool, I was expecting to beat Swansea at home but a draw was fair. My injuries have been a real kick in the teeth and Aboubakar's presence up front has been a real miss. I believe we will see my overall place in the league once my players return.

BOARD CONFIDENCE 'SEPTEMBER' UPDATE
View attachment 293935

INJURY TABLE
View attachment 293934

1.6M IN GATE RECIEPTS - NEW RECORD
View attachment 293933

TIM BANKS YOUNGEST PLAYER - NEW RECORD
View attachment 293932

100 GAMES IN THE POWER LEAGUEView attachment 293930