Four Sides To Every Story | 4 Player Network Story.

View attachment 293850

RESULTS FOR SEPTEMBER 2016
View attachment 293851

BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE

SUNDERLAND ( H ) 4-0 WIN
View attachment 293848THOUGHTS???
An impressive win at home . We controlled the game from start to finish keep it up lads!

STOKE ( H ) 3-0 WIN

View attachment 293846
THOUGHTS???
Another clean sheet and a consecutive win hopefully our troubled start is behind us. Fantastic result!

ARSENAL ( A ) 5-0 LOSS
View attachment 293838
THOUGHTS???
Just we we believe our bad results are behind us we go and have a shocker. An unacceptable performance I expect alot better.

View attachment 293837
EUROPA LEAGUE RESULTS

WOLFSBURG ( A ) 0-3 WIN
View attachment 293836
THOUGHTS???
A brilliant victory giving our away form in the league nice to begin the group with a victory to hopefully set us on our way!

BRAGA ( A ) 2-1 WIN
View attachment 293835
THOUGHTS???
A 2nd win makes it 2 in 2 . Another great victory .

View attachment 788997

CAPITAL ONE CUP 3RD RD

BRISTOL C ( A ) 2-1 WIN AET
View attachment 293834
THOUGHTS???
We should of had this game dead and buried alot sooner disappointed it took us this long but im happy we are in the next round.

MONTHLY REVIEW
Some poor results in this month it seem our away form in the league is poor . we have some big games coming and we need to turn this around. maybe tempted to bring in howard as our no1 again.

Last edited:
View attachment 293825

View attachment 789017

SET OF FIXTURES FOR OCTOBER 2016
& PREDICTED RESULTS

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE

SWANSEA ( A )
PREDICTION : DRAW
CRYSTAL PALACE ( A )
PREDICTION : WIN
WEST HAM ( H )
LIVERPOOL ( H )

CAPITAL ONE CUP 4TH RD
CHELSEA ( A )

786675d1425495465-four-sides-every-story-%7C-4-player-network-story-europa-league.jpg

EUROPA LEAGUE GROUP H
RUBIN ( H )

PREDICTED PREMIER LEAGUE POINTS - 8- W2D2L0

PREDICTED EUROPA LEAGUE POINTS - 1- W0D1L0

Last edited:

View attachment 790298
787155d1425413622-four-sides-every-story-%7C-4-player-network-story-premleag2long.jpg

PREDICTED RESULTS REMINDER- SEPTEMBER 2016

QPR (a) WIN
NORWICH (a) WIN
SOUTHAMPTON (h) WIN

ACTUAL RESULTS
View attachment 293281

GAMES SUMMARY
ON THE UPSIDE WE REMAIN UNDEFEATED, WHICH IS FANTASTIC. OBVIOUSLY THOUGH WE FELL SHORT OF OUR EXPECTATIONS, PARTICULARLY AGAINST QPR, WHERE WE WERE LUCKY TO DRAW. THIS LULL CONTINUED AGAINST NORWICH AND WE WENT 2-0 DOWN BEFORE EVENTUALLY PUTTING ON THE PERFORMANCE OF THE SEASON SO FAR. MOUNTING NOT ONLY A COMEBACK BUT A DEMOLISHING WINNING 4-2. THE SOUTHAMPTON GAME WAS ONE WE LOOKED COMFORTABLE IN AND REALLY SHOULD'VE WON BUT CONCEDED LATE ON TO SHARE THE POINTS.

PREDICTED POINTS- W3D0L0 -9PTS VS. ACTUAL POINTS- W1D2L0- 5PTS

View attachment 293277

GAME OF THE MONTH

A HORRIBLE START TO THE GAME, ENDED IN AN AMAZING TURNAROUND.

View attachment 293275

787361d1425413632-four-sides-every-story-%7C-4-player-network-story-capcuplong.jpg

SPURS (h) 1-1aet WIN via penalties
View attachment 293274

THIS WAS ALWAYS GOING TO BE TOUGH, AS WE WERE FORTUNATE TO BEAT SPURS IN THE LEAGUE. HOWEVER WE DID PERFORM MUCH BETTER AND THE GAME WAS EVEN FOR PRETTY MUCH THE WHOLE 120MINS. BUT WE WON THE PENALTY LOTTERY AND SURELY HAVE A GOOD CHANCE OF MAKING THE FINAL NOW.

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

JONJO SHELVEY
View attachment 293273

JONJO'S ALL ROUND GAME HAS BEEN BRILLIANT, WITH BOTH HIS TACKLE AND PASS RATIO'S ABOVE 80%. HE HAS ALSO GRABBED A GOAL THIS MONTH WITH TWO ASSISTS, STANDING OUT IN GAMES WHEN OTHERS FAILED TO SHINE.

YOUNG PLAYER OF THE MONTH

ALEN HALILOVIC
View attachment 293271

YOUNG ALEN HAS PLAYED DEEPER THAN HE WOULD LIKE MORE OFTEN THAN NOT DUE TO SIGG'S CONSISTANT FORM. BUT MOST IMPRESSIVELY IS HIS TEAM CONTRIBUTION TACKLING VERY WELL (80%), ONLY ONE ASSIST BUT HE IS LOOKING MORE AND MORE DANGEROUS.

PERFORMANCE SUMMARY

POINTS DROPPED, BUT IF I'D BEEN OFFERED TO BE UNDEFEATED IN ALL COMPETITIONS AFTER TWO MONTHS I WOULD'VE BIT YOUR HAND OFF. SOME EXCEPTIONAL PERFORMANCES BUT MOST PLEASING THAT APART FROM ONE OR TWO PLAYERS EVERYONE IS PLAYING WELL. I NEED TO MAKE A BIG CALL ABOUT WHETHER I FOCUS ON SILVERWARE OR EURO QUALIFICATION AS OUR SQUAD IS NOT THE BIGGEST.

787358d1423040045-four-sides-every-story-%7C-4-player-network-story-79571_newsbanner2.jpg

HIGHEST LICENSE...ABOUT TIME.
View attachment 293269

View attachment 293268
​OUR INJURIES HAVE EASED AND FIERRO WILL BE BACK SOON, BUT MICHU HAS BEEN VERY IMPORTANT FOR US, I HOPE WE WILL COPE.

Last edited:
786573d1425413588-four-sides-every-story-%7C-4-player-network-story-swans2.jpg

OCTOBER 2016

EVERTON (h) DRAW
FULHAM (h) WIN
VILLA (a) DRAW???
MAN CITY (a) LOSS

A STRANGE MONTH UP AGAINST TWO RIVAL MANAGERS THIS MONTH BUT IN GOOD FORM, I'VE PLAYED IT SAFE ESPECIALLY WITH THE NEW MANGER MIKE AT VILLA

View attachment 293454

Last edited:

789017d1425413577-four-sides-every-story-%7C-4-player-network-story-power-lge-everton-badge.jpg

SET OF FIXTURES FOR NOVEMBER 2016
& PREDICTED RESULTS

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE

WEST BROM ( A )
MAN UTD ( A )
PREDICTION : LOSE
CHELSEA ( H )

786675d1425495465-four-sides-every-story-%7C-4-player-network-story-europa-league.jpg

EUROPA LEAGUE GROUP H
RUBIN ( A )
WOLFSBURG ( H )
PREDICTED PREMIER LEAGUE POINTS - 3- W1D0L2

PREDICTED EUROPA LEAGUE POINTS - 6- W2D0L0

NOVEMBER 2016

SUNDERLAND (h) WIN
STOKE (h) WIN
ARSENAL (a) DRAW

AFTER OUR GREAT START TO THE SEASON I AM BEING MORE DEMANDING REGARDING OUR EXPECTATIONS, ARE WE TITLE CONTENDERS?

View attachment 293432

Last edited:

787155d1425413622-four-sides-every-story-%7C-4-player-network-story-premleag2long.jpg

PREDICTED RESULTS REMINDER- OCTOBER 2016

EVERTON (h) DRAW
FULHAM (h) WIN
VILLA (a) DRAW
MAN CITY (a) LOSS

ACTUAL RESULTS
View attachment 293262

GAMES SUMMARY
WELL IF LAST MONTH WAS A BIT FLAT THIS MONTH WAS AN EXPLOSION SCORING 17 GOALS IN ALL COMPETITIONS. WE HAD TO PLAY TWO RIVAL MANGERS THIS MONTH ONE AWAY AND ONE AT HOME, I IGNORED FORM AND WAS HAPPY TO ACCEPT DRAWS IN BOTH GAMES, BUT WE WERE ABSOLUTELY UNPLAYABLE AND IF NOT FOR ROB'S EVERTON STAGING A VERY LATE ATTEMPT AT A COME BACK WE COULD HAVE ROMPED TO TWO BIG VICTORIES.
MIKE WAS AN UNKNOWN QUANTITY AND HIS HOME FORM WAS VERY GOOD, HE PLAYS AN UNORTHODOX THREE AT THE BACK THOUGH AND THIS MADE ME FEEL MORE CONFIDENT BEFORE KICK OFF. WE SCORED EARLY AND NEVER REALLY LOOKED BACK. UNLIKE AGAINST ROB WE HELD OUR CONCENTRATION FOR THE FULL 90MINS KEEPING A CLEAN SHEET.
I WASN'T TOO DISHEARTENED LOSING TO CITY ALTHOUGH LOSING OUR UNDEFEATED RUN WAS DISAPPOINTING CITY WERE AT LEAST VERY GOOD.

PREDICTED POINTS- W1D2L1 -5PTS VS. ACTUAL POINTS- W3D0L1- 9PTS

View attachment 293249

GAME'S OF THE MONTH

TO HARD TO CHOOSE JUST ONE THIS MONTH AS BOTH RIVAL WINS WERE VERY SPECIAL FOR US, IT SHOWS THE LEAPS WE HAVE MADE THIS SEASON.

View attachment 293247 View attachment 293246

787361d1425413632-four-sides-every-story-%7C-4-player-network-story-capcuplong.jpg

BLACKBURN (a) 5-1 WIN

View attachment 293245

MUCH LIKE THE LAST ROUND WE RESTED AS MANY KEY PLAYERS AS INJURIES WOULD ALLOW AND ALL PERFORMED WELL BERAHINO AND HAL IN PARTICULAR, AND DYER CONTINUED HIS MUCH IMPROVED FORM THIS MONTH. WE ARE IN THE 1/4 FINALS NOW, AND IN WITH A REAL SHOUT AT SILVERWARE.

MY OLD TEAM IN THE CUP DRAW SHOULD BE FUN!
View attachment 293072

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

NATHAN DYER
View attachment 293242
HIS DIRECT ATTACKING PLAY HAS BEEN INCREDIBLE THIS MONTH AND HAS DIRECTLY CONTRIBUTED TO ALL OUR GOOD RESULTS THIS MONTH

SAIDO BERAHINO
View attachment 293241

I HAD A CHOICE TO MAKE WITH FIERRO OUT TO EITHER GO WITH GOMIS'S STRENGTH AND EXPERIENCE OR BERA'S MORE LIKE FOR LIKE ATTRIBUTES, AND THE LAD MORE THAN REPAID ME. TOUGH CHOICES WHEN FIERRO RETURNS.

PERFORMANCE SUMMARY

AN OUTSTANDING MONTH ALMOST PICKING UP DOUBLE OUR EXPECTED POINTS TALLY. OUR RIVALS WILL BE MORE WEARY OF US NOW AND WE WILL NEED TO BARE THAT IN MIND TACTICALLY GOING FORWARD. BUT 3RD IN THE LEAGUE AND A 1/4 FINAL TO LOOK FORWARD TO, A GREAT TIME TO BE A SWAN.

787358d1423040045-four-sides-every-story-%7C-4-player-network-story-79571_newsbanner2.jpg

WHAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN, TRAORE IS PERFORMING VERY WELL ON LOAN, A NEW WORK PERMIT APPLICATION WILL BE MADE IN JAN, FINGERS CROSSED.
View attachment 293240

THAT **** INTERNATIONAL BREAK, KI HAD QUIETLY BEEN CONSISTANT FOR US WHICH IS A WORRY AND WE ARE ALREADY LIGHT IN ALL ROUND CM'S TOO.

View attachment 293239

SHELVEY OUT NOW TOO, DISASTER. HE IS ON PAIN INJECTIONS FOR NOW THOUGH BUT WE MAY STRUGGLE NEXT MONTH.
View attachment 293236

THIS LAD HAS OVER ESTIMATED HIS IMPORTANCE TO MY TEAM, AND NOW HIS POCKETS LIGHTER AND HE IS LISTED! A SHAME AS HE WAS A REASONABLE PROSPECT.
View attachment 293238

​WAY EXCEEDING EXPECTAIONS, BUT WHAT ARE WEST BROM DOING!!!!
View attachment 293237

Last edited:

NEWCASTLE | SEASON 16/17

MONTH: OCTOBER

"FLASH BACK"
Last Months League Table:
View attachment 293104

Last Months Thoughts?
"After 6 Games the table is starting to show where the potential seasons top four and relegation three. Man City and Swansea are the only teams left unbeaten in the league and have both played in hard fixtures whilst Middlesbrough and Crystal Palace haven't had the hardest of fixtures but sit bottom with one point.

I find myself second and in truth the only game I thought I would have dropped points on was Liverpool, I was expecting to beat Swansea at home but a draw was fair. My injuries have been a real kick in the teeth and Aboubakar's presence up front has been a real miss. I believe we will see my overall place in the league once my players return.
" - Last Month

FIXTURES & RESULTS
View attachment 293101

Looking at this months schedule it was one that would really define our season. In one month we have Chelsea, United and Tottenham and losing any of them was not an option as we have already dropped points this season. The draw against Chelsea was upsetting as we controlled the game and they scored in the last 5 minutes. The united game could have been better but I will take the draw considering our squad was struck with injuries. Two wins and two draws are decent and it should help us going forward as we are getting all the hard games out the way early on.

FIXTURES & RESULTS
View attachment 293090

View attachment 293074

We were sweating when this game went to penalties because the cap cup isnt a comp we want to take lightly. I had to play reserves and youth in the game as we were still recovering from injuries and our back up team wasnt fit. We got the win and thats all what matters.

THE DRAW
View attachment 293089

Nice draw, keep em coming!

FIXTURES & RESULTS
View attachment 293088

After last years humiliation against Juventus, which made us change tactic and how we should approach away games we had a chance for revenge. I was proud of the boys as we scored two great goals and only conceded due to two penalties. We look strong at the back.

View attachment 293086

Our next game is against Juventus at home. They beat us 4-1 last year at ST James Park, we cant let that happen again.

NOT ENTERED YET.

THIS MONTHS GOALSCORERS
View attachment 293083

(MONTH) PREMIER LEAGUE TABLE

League Table
View attachment 293105

Overall Thoughts For The Month?
After 10 games the table is starting to shape up and show what teams are contenders
for the title. We have only lost one game so far away to liverpool and that is the only real difference between us and Man City. Swansea look a threat and they are level with us on points. The one real positive when looking at the table is our goals against record, we have the best defense in the league thus far. I feel 20 games in the top four will be different but the 1st position may still be City's.

____________________________________________________________________________________

AFFILIATE LINK WITH ZENIT.
View attachment 293076

BILAL BASCIKOGLU - YOUNG PLAYER OF THE MONTH
View attachment 293075

Last edited:

RESULTS FOR OCTOBER 2016
788957d1425929994-four-sides-every-story-%7C-4-player-network-story-premlge-tem.gif

BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE

SWANSEA ( A ) 4-3 LOSSView attachment 292787THOUGHTS???
Playing away from home against a much improved Swansea side and manager Abe has got all the managers talking this season a impressive win for him but my guys left it to late . Great game Abe.

CRYSTAL PALACE ( A ) 1-3 WIN
View attachment 292786
THOUGHTS???
A much improved performance away from home .

WEST HAM ( H ) 1-2 LOSS
View attachment 292783
THOUGHTS???
An awful result against a struggling west ham . We have got to improve.

LIVERPOOL ( H ) 1-1 DRAW
View attachment 292782
THOUGHTS???
Despite being happy with the point against our rivals the performance was shocking. We didnt deserve the point it could of easily of been 11-0 . FURIOUS .

CAPITAL ONE CUP 4TH RD

CHELSEA ( A ) 7-1 LOSS
View attachment 292781
THOUGHTS???
This result is most possible the worst of my power league career . A totally shocking result . Words cannot describe how I feel after that result its turning into a inconsistant season!!

View attachment 292779

EUROPA LEAGUE GRP H RESULTS

RUBIN ( H ) 2-0 WIN
View attachment 292778
THOUGHTS???
A strong performance from us . Puts us in a great position in this group.

MONTHLY REVIEW
Glad to get this horrible month out the way some awful performances again. We need to turn this season around .

789017d1425413577-four-sides-every-story-%7C-4-player-network-story-power-lge-everton-badge.jpg

SET OF FIXTURES FOR DECEMBER 2016
& PREDICTED RESULTS

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
NEWCASTLE ( H )
TOTTENHAM ( A )
QPR ( H )
SOUTHAMPTON( A )
NORWICH ( H )

PREDICTED PREMIER LEAGUE POINTS - 9- W3D0L2

786576d1423598319-four-sides-every-story-%7C-4-player-network-story-76184_predictions.jpg

DECEMBER 2016

MIDDLESBOROUGH (a) WIN
WESTHAM (a) DRAW
PALACE (h) WIN
LIVERPOOL (a) LOSS
WESTBROM (h) WIN

A LOT OF GAMES, BUT NOT THE HARDEST CHRISTMAS RUN IN BY ANY MEANS AND IF WE'RE AT LEAST 4TH AFTER THEN WE HAVE A REAL CHANCE OF MOUNTING A TITLE CHALLENGE.

View attachment 292746

Last edited:
787152d1425413588-four-sides-every-story-%7C-4-player-network-story-swans2.jpg

PREDICTED RESULTS REMINDER NOVEMBER 2016

SUNDERLAND (h) WIN
STOKE (h) WIN
ARSENAL (a) DRAW

ACTUAL RESULTS
View attachment 292684

GAMES SUMMARY
ALTHOUGH I PREDICTED WINS AGAINST BOTH SUNDERLAND AND STOKE, I WAS SLIGHTLY APPREHENSIVE OF STOKE. WHEN THEY SHOW UP THE HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO UPSET THE ODDS. BUT WE DIDN'T GIVE AN INCH IN BOTH MATCHES BOUNCING BACK FROM LAST MONTHS DEFEAT TO MAN CITY TO WIN COMFORTABLY KEEPING CLEAN SHEETS IN THE PROCESS. AN AWAY DRAW AGAINST ARSENAL WAS A RAISED EXPECTATION CONSIDERING OUR STRONG START TO THE CAMPAIGN, AND THE LOSS WOULDN'T HAVE DISAPPOINTED APART FROM WE DESERVED SO MUCH MORE FROM THE GAME, A LOSS BUT A VERY GOOD UNLUCKY PERFORMANCE.

PREDICTED POINTS- W2D1L0 -7PTS VS. ACTUAL POINTS- W2D0L1- 6PTS

LEAGUE TABLE POSITION-
3RD

GAME OF THE MONTH
THIS MONTH ALTHOUGH WE WERE VERY GOOD AGAINST SUNDERLAND AND STOKE I FEEL THE NEED TO HIGHLIGHT HOW GOOD WE WERE IN OUR DEFEAT AT ARSENAL. WE WEREN'T FIRING ON ALL CYLINDERS AND OUR KEY PLAYERS HAD AN OFF DAY BUT THE BOYS NEVER STOPPED BATTLING.
View attachment 292683

NO GAME THIS MONTH, OUR 1/4 FINAL WITH SOUTHAMPTON COMES IN A PACKED DECEMBER.

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

MICHU
images

OUR TALISMANIC ATTACKING MIDFIELDER HAS HAD A GOOD SEASON SO FAR. BUT WAS EASILY OUR STAND OUT THIS MONTH, BEING THE ONLY PLAYER TO PERFORM AGAINST ARSENAL AND PICKING UP MOM IN THE SUNDERLAND GAME. HE EXCELLED IN ALL 3 GAMES WITH ALL ACTION DISPLAYS.

SAIDO BERAHINO
View attachment 292680
NONE OF OUR YOUNGSTERS PARTICULARLY EXCELLED THIS MONTH PER SAY, BUT BERA WAS SOLID IN ALL 3 GAMES AND HAD A STORMER IN THE STOKE GAME GRABBING A BRACE FROM THE WING. HE IS SUCH A THREAT FROM WHERE EVER WE SEEM TO PLAY HIM.

PERFORMANCE SUMMARY

WE PERFORMED WELL IN ALL THREE GAMES, WERE UNLUCKY TO COME UP AGAINST A RUTHLESS WALCOTT IN THE GUNNERS GAME. BUT CLEAN SHEETS IN OUR OTHER TWO GAMES WE LOOK SO SOLID SMALLING AND AMAT ARE KEEPING THE MORE EXPERIENCED ASHLEY WILLIAMS AND FERNANDEZ OUT OF THE TEAM.

View attachment 292679
WE NOW HAVE TWO CM'S OUT WITH SEMI LONG TERM INJURIES OUR SQUAD WILL BE REALLY STRETCHED THIS FESTIVE PERIOD.

View attachment 292678
YOUNG KINGSLEY HAS DONE VERY WELL IN HIS TWO CAP CUP APPEARANCES, ALTHOUGH HIS ABILITY WOULD SUGGEST HE ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH. I SEE SOME POTENTIAL THERE AND MAYBE SHADOWING A EXPERIENCED PRO MAY GIVE THE LAD THE BOOST HE NEEDS.

Last edited:

NEWCASTLE | SEASON 16/17

MONTH : 'NOVEMBER'

NOVEMBER: FIXTURES & RESULTS

View attachment 291944
We kicked off the month as hosts to Juventus, a team we have been eagerly anticipating to play since they humilated us at home last season 5-1. We managed to get our sweet revenge and thrash the current Champions League Champions 4-1, the board, fans and players were ecstatic with the result and gave them real self belief. At home we have been solid all season in the premier league and this month was no different winning all my games at home. Our away form is looking shakey and we managed to get our first goaless graw thanks to their man between the sticks. The last game was a fantastic win away to Porto which meant we secured first position in our champions league group ahead of Juventus!

5-1 Defeat to Juventus. Follow the link to read what happened >
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2015-manager-stories/232389-four-sides-every-story-|-4-player-network-story-13.html#post2561293

NOVEMBER: GOALSCORERS
View attachment 291940

Our main striker Aboubakar has been on a little drought for goals in the league and it is beginning to worry me. He started the season injured and has just returned to full fitness but considering he scored a record 42 goals last season, i would expect more. However, in the champions league he has turned into a machine scoring four goals in 2 apps. Munir, Anita and Dede have been putting in the additional goals we need due to Aboubakars loss of goal threat in the league.

NOVEMBER: PREMIER LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 291945

Premier League Thoughts For This Month?
Despite dropping points Away to Southampton and Everton we find ourselves in a very good position. A few points may seperate the top seven but my next set of fixtures are winnable and we have already played most of the big boys, so I am sure we will pull further ahead.

DEDE Wins player of the month!
View attachment 291923

Much Deserved from the brazilian, scored some vital goals and kept Southampton quiet away from home.

GROUP F
View attachment 291906

Managed to top the group of death. Losing only one game against Shalke 2-1 Away from home and Winning the rest.

WHOOOPED JUVENTUS AT HOME 4-1
View attachment 291903
_______________________________________________________________________________________

WORLD GOLDEN BALL SHORTLIST (BALON DOR)
View attachment 291922

Unfortunate not to have any Newcastle Players but it was to be expected as we didnt win anything comprehesive last season.

View attachment 291918

ROB COOPER - WONDERKID REGEN

NOVEMBER 16/17 - 18 YEARS OLD
View attachment 291917

Rob has now become a first team rotation regular. I haven't decided to loan him out because I feel player development is best when you take a more hands on approach, he also has a slight injury problem so its best I manage him not the AI. Rob has shown great maturity this season and his development has been exciting, scoring and assisting with games he is involved with. Vernon Anita tutored him and Alper Ademonglu (18 years old) has offered him great competition for places.

NOVEMBER 15/16 - 17 YEARS OLD
View attachment 291916

Last season Rob played a few games and managed to get a couple of goals and assists. He unfortunately got injured for a while that halted his develoment but still played a solid season as a back up player.

MARCH 14/15 - 16 YEARS YOUNG!
View attachment 291913

The March Youth Intake, Rob was the stand out player. We didnt get anyone of quality except Rob but to be honest I fell off my chair when I saw his potential. I played him as a sub in my next fixture for 10 mins and he managed to score in the game after that, I knew he could be something special with the right guidance at the right time.

View attachment 291920

FIRST SIGNING FOR NEXT SEASON - WILL MELIA

WILL MELIA - FEE - 2.1M - 16 Years Old - WONDERKID REGEN.
View attachment 291921

It was a difficult move to make considering I only am permitted to make three transfers next season but the boys potential is breathtaking. I always look for strong mental stats when looking for regens and potential superstars to transfer and Will has all those strengths in abundence.

If I can develop him the same way I have Rob, he will turn into a real superstar in two seasons. I don't want to offend Rob or take anything away from his ability but Will looks a much better prospect, the next Gerrard/Lampard/Xavi/Inesta I am sure.

Last edited:

SET OF FIXTURES FOR JANUARY 2017
& PREDICTED RESULTS

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
MIDDLESBROUGH ( A )
FULHAM ( A )
ASTON VILLA ( H )

ENGLISH FA CUP 3RD RD

QPR ( A )

PREDICTED PREMIER LEAGUE POINTS - 9- W3D0L0

RESULTS FOR NOVEMBER 2016
788957d1425929994-four-sides-every-story-%7C-4-player-network-story-premlge-tem.gif

BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE

WEST BROM ( A ) 4-2 LOSS
View attachment 290638http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/atta...story-swansea-v-everton_-match-post-match.pngTHOUGHTS???
Yet another poor away result . Our away form has to improve alot.

MAN UTD ( A ) 4-0 LOSS
SORRY NO SCREENSHOT WAS TAKEN... FORGOT.
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/atta...ystal-palace-v-everton_-overview-overview.png
THOUGHTS???
Another shocking performance from us again . We must improve.

CHELSEA ( H ) 0-4 LOSS
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/atta...tory-everton-v-west-ham_-match-post-match.png
View attachment 290635
THOUGHTS???
I wasnt expecting us to get anything out of this game but to lose 4-0 again on the bounce is awful at this rate ill be in the board room.

791560d1425495465-four-sides-every-story-%7C-4-player-network-story-europa-league.jpg

EUROPA LEAGUE GRP H RESULTS

RUBIN ( A ) 2-1 LOSS
View attachment 290634
THOUGHTS???
A game I fully expected us to get a result from . Unlucky in this defeat though the boys played well.

WOLFSBURG ( H ) 3-1 WIN
View attachment 290627

THOUGHTS???
A much better performance from us . In control most of the game.

BRAGA ( A ) 4-2 LOSS
View attachment 290624THOUGHTS???
A nervy match but we are through to the knockout phase . A poor match from us but glad to see us in the next round.

MONTHLY REVIEW
A poor month in the premier league . Glad we are in the next round of the euro cup . Must improve .