Four Sides To Every Story | 4 Player Network Story.

View attachment 302746

'ABE'S CHOSEN ONES'
View attachment 302750
DUE TO WHERE WE FINISHED IN THE LEAGUE WE ARE ENTITLED TO MAKE 5 SIGNINGS UNDER 'THE POWER LEAGUE' RULES, AND WE NEED THEM IF WE ARE TO PUSH ON THIS UPCOMING SEASON.

TRANSFERS INCOMING

CARLOS FIERRO- CF- WONDERKID- 8.5M
View attachment 302756
THIS BOYS GOT WORLD CLASS POTENTIAL,PACE TECHNIQUE AND VISION. I'M SURE WITH THE GAME TIME WE'LL GIVE HIM HE WILL FLOURISH.

TOBY ALDERWEIRELD- CB- BALL-PLAYING- 8M

View attachment 302777
HE WAS PIVOTAL FOR US WHILST ON LOAN LAST SEASON AND WE SIMPLY HAD TO MAKE HIS MOVE PERMANENT. HE WILL BE KEY TO ANY SUCCESS WE ACHIEVE.

RYAN BERTRAND- LB- PACY- SEASON LOAN (FUTURE FEE 7.5M)

View attachment 302755
HIS FEE TO MAKE HIS MOVE PERMANENT WAS 10M, A LITTLE OUT OF OUR PRICE BRACKET SO WE ARRANGED ANOTHER LOAN EVEN MANAGING TO NEGOTIATE A LOWER FUTURE FEE OF 7.5M

GUIDO VADALA- AMC/ST- WONDERKID- 4.4M
View attachment 302754
AGAIN ANOTHER POTENTIAL WORLD-BEATER WHO HAS BEEN LABELLED THE 'NEXT MESSI' MORE VERSATILE THAN FIERRO HE COULD BE A HUGE ASSET, IF HE CAN HIT THE GROUND RUNNING.

JERONIMO RULLI- YOUNG GK- SWEEPER KEEPER- FREE

View attachment 767709
ONE FOR THE FUTURE WILL BE FORSTERS NO.2 THIS SEASON, BUT LOADS OF POTENTIAL.

Last edited:
View attachment 302709

POWER LEAGUE 2015/16
PRE-SEASON PRESS CONFERENCE

View attachment 302713

After completing your first season, how do you feel it went?
'We had a really productive season, we met all our targets and achieved more than we had expected to. We do come away from last season with a bitter sweet taste in our mouths as to come so close to the title and not win it is a blow for any competitor. We have more positives than negatives and all in all it was a season to be delighted with.'

What was your highlight of the season?
'It goes without saying, Champions League Football. For Newcastle to back in the competition after a 13 year absence is breathtaking, I am glad I can bring it back to the club.

Did you have a season low point?
'Being knocked out of the F.A Cup so early was something the players had a hard time getting used to. We were flying in the league and the lads felt the F.A Cup was an achievable target, the fans must have been devastated.'

Which manager Impressed you the most? (Out of the human managers)
'The new manager, whats his name? The Saints boss? I kid, me and Abe are great friends he always has a warm glass of milk waiting for me at half time when we travel to their place. He managed his team well and finished above expectation, they will be a threat this season'

What team did you expect to perform better? (Out of the human managers)
'Deni and I both joined the Power League at the same time and we both got off to a good start, unfortunately a few results didn't go his way and he was sacked. It seems Tottenham had a change of heart and he was reinstated proving the doubters wrong by winning the Europa League and getting Champions League football in the process.'

What are your aims for the up coming season?
'We have high expectations this season and look to build from the success of last season. We want a good trophy run, to get to the knockout stages of the champions league and another top four finish.'

Which teams do you believe will finish in the top 4?
'Its tough to pick but Manchester United are a definite favourite. It could turn into a blood bath for the three remaining contenders could but Chelsea, Ourselves and Liverpool may just edge it.'

Are you looking to add to the squad and if so, who? (Chosen Ones)
'Haven't you read the news? You are supposed to be journalists! We have managed to buy all of our transfer targets this summer and we are closed for business until next season. We bought in Dede, Munir, Basicokoglu and Aboubakar.'

Out of your signings which player looks the most impressive?
'Not to be disrespectful to the other lads but Aboubakar has to be our signing of the season, I'm sure he will end the season on 20 plus goals.'

If you could pick any team to manage in the Power League, who would it be? (Glory Team)

'Arsenal, I have supported them since I was a kid and if the right offer came in at the right time, it would be difficult to turn down.'

Last edited:
View attachment 767804

View attachment 302704
'After completing your first season, how do you feel it went?'

View attachment 302703
'I came in late joining in February knowing that we had been eliminated from both cups and languishing just below mid-table, my only real aim was a high mid table finish with some solid performances whilst trying to develop my philosophy. I'm relatively pleased, especially with our performances against the top clubs'

View attachment 302704
'What was your highlight of the season?'

View attachment 302703
'There wasn't much, as in success to highlight, but we had some
fantastic results against the premier leagues elite, our best being our 0-0 draw away to Man Utd who went on rightly to claim the title, an amazing team performance.'

View attachment 302704
'Did you have a season low point?'

View attachment 302703
'Yes the fact that we had nothing to play for due to such poor cup
results under Koeman, the season as a whole was a low point for a club with such potential and it's something I will be rectifying next season.'

View attachment 302704
'Which manager Impressed you the most?' (Out of the human managers)

View attachment 302703
'Diablo at Newcastle. Outstanding achievement, and he's a great guy
too. You'll often see him after players have cleared the pitch still applauding the fans and signing autographs, he totally understands the Newcastle fans. Everyone attributed to the club should be proud of what a talented manager they have acquired, he's a tactical genius, I'll be interested to see if he can repeat their amazing feats this season with everyone more prepared for what a threat they are.'

View attachment 302704
'What team did you expect to perform better?' (Out of the human managers)

View attachment 302703
'Deni at spur's without a doubt. Managing Tottenham has never been an easy task, but i tipped them to challenge top 4 and they massively under-performed. He did brilliantly though winning the euro cup in his second tenure'

View attachment 302704
'What are your aims for the up coming season?'

View attachment 302703
'Cup success is a real target for us, especially the capital cup where we will be full strength at every round! As far as the league we MUST achieve a euro qualifier spot, and I will accept nothing less.'

View attachment 302704
'Which teams do you believe will finish in the top 4?'

View attachment 302703
'Man U, Chelsea, City and Newcastle, how about an interesting question?'

View attachment 302704
OK OK, Are you looking to add to the squad and if so, who? (Chosen Ones)

View attachment 302703
'Look the clubs' already released our transfer statement, so I won't go into detail, we have acquired all our targets, a mix of youth, raw talent and experience. Fierro, Vadala, Rulli, Alderweireld and Bertrands on loan.'

View attachment 302704
'Out of your signings which player looks the most impressive?'

View attachment 302703
'Our defensive signings were with us last season and both give us huge quality, but the lad Fierro, he's a special one.'

View attachment 302704
'If you could pick any team to manage in the Power League, who would it be?' (Glory Team)

View attachment 302703
'Man Utd, Peter Schmeichal was my idol as a young player, and I love the philosophy of the club'

Last edited:
5000 Views! Thanks alot guys!

If there is anything you wish for us to add to the story, no matter how optimistic or ways we can improve the story, please let us know in the comments!

POWER LEAGUE 2015/16
PRE-SEASON PRESS CONFERENCE

767794d1423389362-four-sides-every-story-%7C-4-player-network-story-pressconf.jpg

Having arrived here mid February and already out the domestic cups we would of liked a better finish in the europa league. but overall some fantastic results and very respectable 6th place finish in the premier league and just missing out on europe im happy with how it went.

It has to be the 3-2 win against liverpool having been knocked out in the europa league by them. we was 2-0 down at half time but came back to win .

The 6-1 thumping at spurs has to be my lowest point as a win there and a champions league spot could of been on the cards but credit to them they were brilliant.

Deni becasue although there league postion was amazing they never let the morale of the team drop in the europa cup and came away winners.

Southampton i expected them to be around where we finished but as i wasnt there the whole season tough question to answer.

My aims for the season are a domestic cup and a big push for top 4 . if we finish below the top for id like to think we gave it a ****** good go and it went to the wire nothing less is good enough .

Man Utd Newcastle Tottenham Chelsea. but it would be brilliant if all human managers smashed all odds and all of us were in the top 4!

We have to if we want to beat our aims. with jan vertonghen from spurs on his way already and juan fernando quintero on his way it shows where up for it.

Its got to be Quintero that guys got quality.

If you could pick any team to manage in the Power League, who would it be? (Glory Team)
Man Utd . Being a fan it would be great if they came calling .

767794d1423389362-four-sides-every-story-%7C-4-player-network-story-pressconf.jpg

I ve got a varied season. First time, i ve got some issue problem with a few players, and my tactical decisions arent the best ones, too. Levy fire me, at march. I wanted to prove, so i choose the Spurs once again. Another tactic, another game concept. With thats, we can win the EC title, and qualified us to the next ECC season. We ve got a major drawback in the BPL, so we could not do much to improve the situation, that we oerformed in the 10th place in the Premier League.

The Euro Cup final, of course. Harry "Hurricane" Kane scored the first goal, and we can hold the result, and earn that trophy. That was the first Euro cup trophy in the Tottenham History, and the club couldn't win any international trophy since 1984.

Yeah, sure. Before i get sacked, ive got a 15-match serie where we couldnt win any game.

Diablo is amazing with the Newcastle. He couldnt wrong with them. Abe and Rob is fantastic, too. They arrived lately so i can hardly wait to play a whole season with them.

Southampton. Abe is a good manager, he will lead the Saints in the top 6.

My personal aim is to earn the top4 in the league; First playoff round in the ECC, semi-final in the FA cup.

The top 4. Hard question. I think the one of the strong point in the top 4 is the Newcastle. There will be a hard striffe for the remaining three position. Newcastle, Utd, Everton, Spurs, maybe (H)

Yeah i ve got 4 new palyers in the squad. 3 of them is young and have a good potential. Jesus Vallejo,Ryan Gauld, Yassine Benzia.The last one arrival is a strong forward; Wilfred Bony. He and the Beats Mode Soldado will break the rules.

Ryan Gauld. He is just 19, can play a more different position in the attacking line, and i think he will be one of the future Golden Ball Award Winner.

Spurs. XD I just think about the shift only one case, If the Manchester City call me.

Last edited:

I ve got a varied season. First time, i ve got some issue problem with a few players, and my tactical decisions arent the best ones, too. Levy fire me, at march. I wanted to prove, so i choose the Spurs once again. Another tactic, another game concept. With thats, we can win the EC title, and qualified us to the next ECC season. We ve got a major drawback in the BPL, so we could not do much to improve the situation, that we oerformed in the 10th place in the Premier League.

The Euro Cup final, of course. Harry "Hurricane" Kane scored the first goal, and we can hold the result, and earn that trophy. That was the first Euro cup trophy in the Tottenham History, and the club couldn't win any international trophy since 1984.

Yeah, sure. Before i get sacked, ive got a 15-match serie where we couldnt win any game.

Diablo is amazing with the Newcastle. He couldnt wrong with them. Abe and Rob is fantastic, too. They arrived lately so i can hardly wait to play a whole season with them.

Southampton. Abe is a good manager, he will lead the Saints in the top 6.

My personal aim is to earn the top4 in the league; First playoff round in the ECC, semi-final in the FA cup.

The top 4. Hard question. I think the one of the strong point in the top 4 is the Newcastle. There will be a hard striffe for the remaining three position. Newcastle, Utd, Everton, Spurs, maybe (H)

Yeah i ve got 4 new palyers in the squad. 3 of them is young and have a good potential. Jesus Vallejo,Ryan Gauld, Yassine Benzia.The last one arrival is a strong forward; Wilfred Bony. He and the Beats Mode Soldado will break the rules.

Ryan Gauld. He is just 19, can play a more different position in the attacking line, and i think he will be one of the future Golden Ball Award Winner.

Spurs. XD I just think about the shift only one case, If the Manchester City call me.
BONY signing is massive deni i think it could define ur sesson

NEWCASTLE | SEASON 15/16

CURRENT MONTH: AUGUST 2016

SEASON 14/15 LANDMARKS

CUP RUNS
CAPITAL ONE CUP: KNOCKED OUT (QUARTER FINALS V LIVERPOOL)
FA CUP: KNOCKED OUT (4TH ROUND V LEEDS)
PREMIER LEAGUE: FINISHED 2ND (84 POINTS)

TRANSFERS
(LIMIT OF ONE LOAN - 'THE SUPER LOAN')
SIGNED ADAMA TRAORE

NEWCASTLE AWARDS
MANAGER OF THE SEASON: DIABLODUNKA
TEAM OF THE SEASON: FERREYRA, AYOZE, CABELLA
TOP GOALSCORER: FERREYRA (36 GOALS)

SEASON 15/16 LANDMARKS

CUP RUNS
PREMIER LEAGUE : N/A
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE : N/A
FA CUP : N/A
CAPITAL ONE CUP : N/A

TRANSFERS
(LIMIT OF 4 TRANSFERS - CHOSEN ONES)
DEDE ~ 16M
BILAL BASACIKOGLU ~ 12.25M
MUNIR ~ 10.25M
VINCENT ABOUBAKAR ~ 22M

NEWCASTLE AWARDS
N/A

SET OF FIXTURES FOR AUGUST 2016
& PREDICTED RESULTS

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
(AWAY) QPR
PREDICTION : WIN
(HOME) NORWICH

(AWAY) SOUTHAMPTON
PREDICTION : DRAW

PREDICTED LEAGUE POINTS - 7 - W2D1L0

Last edited:
SET OF FIXTURES FOR AUG 2015
& PREDICTED RESULTS

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE

Swansea HOME

Arsenal AWAY
PREDICTION : LOSE
Man City HOME

PREDICTED LEAGUE POINTS - 3 - W1D0L2

PREDICTIONS

& PREDICTED SPURS RESULTS

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
(HOME) WEST HAM
(AWAY) MANCHESTER UTD
(HOME) LIVERPOOL

PREDICTED LEAGUE POINTS - 4 - W1D1L1

SEASON 2

EXPECTATIONS/ PLAYERS AND

MORE

SOUTHAMPTON|

2015/16 SEASON

View attachment 301764WITH THE SEASON CLOSING IN ITS TIME FOR OUR FINAL ANALYSIS OF OUR TACTICS, BOARD EXPECTATIONS/ CONFIDENCE, PLAYER DEVELOPMENT AND MORE.
View attachment 301759
View attachment 301753
WE HAVE THE SAME EXPECTATIONS IN REGARDS TO OUR LEAGUE POSITION AS THE BOARD, BUT I HAVE SET THE TARGETS MUCH HIGHER FOR THE CUPS, WITH THE 1/4'S IN THE FA CUP AND THE FINAL IN THE CAPITAL CUP. I THINK WE REALLY NEED TO GIVE OUR ALL TO TRY AND BRING SOME SILVERWARE TO ST.MARYS! SQUAD HARMONY HAS BEEN GREAT AS HAS OUR ATTEMPTS TO PLAY ATTACKING FOOTBALL, HOWEVER WE MAY NEED TO EITHER APPROACH THE BOARD ABOUT REMOVING THE POSSESSION PHILOSOPHY OR CHANGE OUR FORMATION/STYLE, AS IT'S CLEARLY NOT WORKING.

View attachment 301755
TACTICALLY I HAVE ANALYSED WHAT WE DID WELL (LAST SEASON), WHERE WE WERE VULNERABLE, PLAYER DEVELOPMENT AND PERFORMANCES. AND AS A RESULT WE HAVE CHANGED OUR MAIN FORMATION TO INCLUDE...WINGERS. I HAVE ALWAYS FAVOURED NARROW FORMATIONS BUT THE STYLES OF PLAY WE HAVE BEEN UP AGAINST WE HAVE STRUGGLED AGAINST TEAMS PURELY THROUGH BEING EXPOSED DOWN THE FLANKS. TADIC IN PARTICULAR REALLY SHONE IN HIS WIDE PERFORMANCES, AND WAS ONE OF THE DECIDING FACTORS.
IN PRE-SEASON WE'VE HELD POSSESSION BETTER BEEN VERY SOLID DEFENSIVELY AND LOOKED DANGEROUS ON THE BREAK WITH TADIC, MANE (BEFORE INJURY) AND RODRIGUEZ ALL PLAYING WELL.

SAM GALLAGHER 12 MONTH DEVELOPMENT
View attachment 301752View attachment 301750
AT SOUTHAMPTON WE CREATE WONDERFUL BRITISH TALENT (BALE, OXLADE- CHAMBERLAIN, SHAW, WARD-PROWSE ETC) AND OUR CURRENT CROP ARE NO EXCEPTION, WE HIGHLIGHTED SAM GALLAGHER LAST SEASON AND HIS DEVELOPMENT OVER THE SEASON HAS BEEN QUITE BRILLIANT AIDED BY GAME TIME AND A SUCCESSFUL LINK UP WITH PELLE.View attachment 301751

THE BOY IS TESTAMENT AGAIN TO THE BENEFITS OF A WELL STRUCTURED YOUTH SETUP. HE WORKED WITH PELLE AND SUDDENLY HAD A BOOST IN HIS ATTITUDE AND WE SAW HIS DETERMINATION SKY ROCKET.
THERE WERE A FEW LOWER POTENTIAL PLAYERS JUST BELOW OUR HOT PROSPECT RADER BUT THEN OUR HEAD OF YOUTH POINTED OUT THE DEVELOPMENT OF A YOUNG HARRISON REED.

View attachment 301742
CLEARLY INSPIRED BY SAM'S RISE THROUGH THE RANKS (BEING LABELLED THE NEXT PAUL INCE) HE WILL BE GIVEN A SIMILAR REGIME TO SAM'S LAST YEAR WATCH THIS SPACE!!!

ON THE BACK OF THIS WE REQUEST AN INCREASE IN JUNIOR BUDGETING, IT'S GREAT TO SEE WE SHARE THE SAME IDEALS.

View attachment 301735

Last edited:

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
(HOME) CHELSEA
(AWAY) ASTON VILLA
(AWAY) HULL

PREDICTED LEAGUE POINTS - 6 - W2D0L1

NEWCASTLE | SEASON 15/16

CURRENT MONTH: SEPTEMBER 2016

SET OF FIXTURES FOR SEPTEMBER 2016
& PREDICTED RESULTS

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
(AWAY) OLYMPIACOS
(HOME) ZENIT

CAPITAL ONE CUP
(AWAY) BLACK POOL

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
(AWAY) CRYSTAL PALACE
(HOME) NOTTINGHAM FOREST

(HOME) STOKE

SET OF FIXTURES FOR SEPTEMBER2015
& PREDICTED RESULTS

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE

WEST BROM ( A )
WEST HAM ( A )
QPR ( A)

CAPITAL ONE CUP 3RD RD
BLACKBURN ( A )

PREDITCTION : WIN

PREDICTED LEAGUE POINTS - 9 - W3D0L0

View attachment 301312

Southampton September 2015| season 2
Result Expectations

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE

(HOME) SWANSEA

(AWAY) BRIGHTON

(AWAY) ARSENAL

CAPITAL CUP

(AWAY) BURNLEY

View attachment 301309

Last edited:

SET OF FIXTURES FOR OCTOBER 2015

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
(HOME) NEWCASTLE
(AWAY) BRIGHTON
(HOME) SWANSEA
(HOME) BIRMINGHAM
(AWAY) ARSENAL

PREDICTED LEAGUE POINTS - 10 - W3D1L1

SET OF FIXTURES FOR OCTOBER 2015
& PREDICTED RESULTS

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE

NORWICH ( A )

SOUTHAMPTON ( H )
NOTTS FOREST ( A )

CRYSTAL PALACE ( H )

CAPITAL ONE CUP 4TH RD
CHELSEA ( H )

​PREDICTION : WIN
PREDICTED LEAGUE POINTS - 9 - W3D0L1

Last edited:

A
UGUST/ SEPTEMBER 2015

SOUTHAMPTON | SEASON 2

PREDICTED PREMIER LEAGUE POINTS REMINDER-

AUGUST- W1D2L0
5 POINTS

SEPTEMBER- W2D1L0 7 POINTS

IN - GAME TACTICS

View attachment 301196 View attachment 301194 View attachment 301193
OUR STANDARD 4-3-3 NARROW, OUR NEW MAIN TACTIC THE 4-1-2-2-1 WIDE AND THE
4-2-3-1 WIDE FOR WHEN WE NEED WIDTH BUT ARE STRUGGLING FOR GOALS.

(AUG) CHELSEA - HOME - MAIN TACTIC
0-0 DRAW

View attachment 301189 View attachment 301188

THIS WAS ALWAYS GOING TO BE A TRICKY OPENING MATCH AND AVOIDING LOSING WAS ALWAYS OUR MAIN TARGET. THE FORMATION WAS SOLID AND WE BATTLED HARD ALL OVER THE PITCH WITH OUR HIGH TEMPO AND PRESSING, AND ALWAYS LOOKED A THREAT ON THE BREAK.
View attachment 301183
UNFORTUNATELY GASTON HAS PICKED UP A NASTY INJURY. A SHAME, AS WE WAS WITHOUT HIS FLAIR ALL LAST SEASON(OUT ON LOAN).

Thoughts?

UNSPECTACULAR, BUT JOB DONE, A SOLID START.

(AUG) HULL CITY - AWAY - MAIN TACTIC 2-1 WIN

View attachment 301181 View attachment 301180
ALTHOUGH WE BOSSED THE MATCH IN TERMS OF POSSESSION I WAS WORRIED WITH OUR CREATIVITY, I WAS ALSO AWARE OF HULL'S ABILITY ON THE BREAK (see last season result) SO WAS RELUCTANT TO PUSH FOR THE RESULT. HOWEVER PROWSE PUT ON A MASTERCLASS IN RANGED FINISHING WITH A BRACE, AND WE WERE COMFORTABLE. MUCH AS I EXPECTED HULL SCORED ANOTHER LATE GOAL AGAINST US ON THE BREAK.. IT WAS TOO LATE AND THEY COULDN'T STEAL THE POINTS FROM US THIS TIME!
View attachment 301186
PROWSE PERFORMED BELOW EXPECTATIONS LAST YEAR AND I WILL BE EXPECTING VERY BIG THINGS FROM HIM THIS YEAR DESPITE HIS TENDER YEARS. HOPEFULLY THIS IS JUST THE START.

Thoughts?

A LESSON LEARNED AND THE RESULT SEEN OUT

(AUG) NEWCASTLE - HOME - MAIN TACTIC 4-2 LOSS

View attachment 301173 View attachment 301172
I THINK WE CAN SAFELY SAY, TACTICAL GAMBLE BACKFIRED. I SAW DIABLO'S GOAL MACHINE TEAM (worried about containing them) AND THOUGHT BEING AT HOME WE COULD MAYBE OUT SCORE THEM AND WENT WITH 3 UP TOP. AND ALTHOUGH TO LOOK AT THE STATS WE WERE ROBBED, THEY CUT US OPEN SEVERAL TIMES WHILST WE NEVER REALLY CREATED A CLEAR OPENING. WE HAD A GOOD SHARE OF OUR SHOTS DURING THE SECOND HALF WHEN THEY WERE SITTING BACK ABSORBING THE PRESSURE, EVEN HITTING US ON THE BREAK LATE ON.

Thoughts?

I GUESS YOU DON'T ALWAYS FIGHT
FIRE WITH FIRE. A DISAPPOINTING RESULT BUT A LESSON WELL LEARNT.

MONTHLY LEAGUE SUMMARY
View attachment 301130
WE ONLY TOOK 1 LESS POINT THAN WE HAD EXPECTED, SO NOT A DISASTER. A SOLID DISPLAY AGAINST CHELSEA AND A HARSH LESSON AGAINST DIABLO'S NEWCASTLE. GOOD EARLY FORM FROM PROWSE , BUT NOW WE NEED SOME WINS.

AUGUSTS ACTUAL POINTS-
W1D1L1 4 POINTS

(SEPT) SWANSEA - HOME - 4-3-3 NARROW TACTIC 2-0 WIN
View attachment 301132 View attachment 301131
WE CONTROLLED THE FIRST HALF AND WITH GOALS FROM OSVALDO AND RODRIGUEZ WERE CRUISING. BUT CREDIT TO SWANSEA THEY REALLY HAD A GO AT US SECOND HALF, BUT WE WERE BACK TO OUR SOLID SELVES AND NEVER LET THEM CLOSE ENOUGH TO OUR GOAL TO REALLY THREATEN.

Thoughts?
STILL OUR 4-3-3 SYSTEM FAILS TO ALLOW US TO DOMINATE. AND POOR FIERRO STILL HASN'T OPENED HIS ACCOUNT FOR THE CLUB.

(SEPT) BRIGHTON - AWAY - 4-3-3 NARROW TACTIC 4-1 LOSS
View attachment 301092 View attachment 301091
I REALLY COULDN'T BELIEVE WHAT WAS HAPPENING!! I REQUESTED THAT INGS BE DRUGS TESTED POST MATCH NEEDLESS TO SAY. BUT SERIOUSLY, THE HEAVY EMPHASIS ON ATTACKING OF OUR 4-3-3 WAS BRUTALLY EXPOSED, AND BEFORE I COULD ADJUST TO BRIGHTON'S COUNTERING STYLE WE WERE 2 DOWN. THE PROBLEM WE HAD, WAS WE NEEDED TO PUSH FURTHER FORWARD TO GET BACK INTO THE GAME. WE GRABBED 1 GOAL ONLY FOR INGS TO CATCH US OUT TWICE MORE, HE WAS CLINICAL AND UNPLAYABLE TODAY.

Thoughts?
WE CAN'T TAKE ANYONE FOR GRANTED, WE ARE CLEARLY AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH TO DOMINATE AND MUST BE MORE TACTICALLY AWARE.

(SEPT) ARSENAL - AWAY - MAIN TACTIC 3-2 WIN
View attachment 301075 View attachment 301074
A GREAT RESPONSE FROM THE PLAYERS FOLLOWING OUR DRUBBING AT BRIGHTON, THEY REACTED BRILLIANTLY TO GOING A GOAL DOWN EARLY, EVENTUALLY WE WERE 3 UP RODRIGUEZ CUTTING IN FROM THE RIGHT WITH DEVASTATING EFFECT SCORING AND ASSISTING. WE FORCED THEM TO SHOOTING FROM ANY WHERE AND THEY RARELY TROUBLED US. OSVALDO WAS BRILLIANT AGAIN GRABBING A DESERVED DOUBLE.

Thoughts?

RIGHT TACTICS, RIGHT RESULT

MONTHLY LEAGUE SUMMARY

AGAIN WE ONLY TOOK 1 LESS POINT THAN WE HAD EXPECTED, LEARNING FROM OUR POOR DISPLAY AT BRIGHTON TO BEAT ARSENAL AT HIGHBURY. OSVALDO IS STARTING TO EMERGE AS OUR MAIN MAN UPFRONT.

SEPTEMBERS ACTUAL POINTS-
W2D0L1 6 POINTS

NOT YET ENTERED

AUGUST
DONCASTER - HOME - 4-3-3 TACTIC CUP 2ND ROUND
4-1 WIN

View attachment 301170 View attachment 301169
WE WENT 4-3-3 AND ATTACKING AND FULL STRENGTH TO TRY AND SPARK SOME OF OUR FRONT PLAYERS INTO LIFE AND IT WORKED. WE ALWAYS EXPECTED TO WIN COMFORTABLY, BUT WAS PLEASED WITH OSVALDO'S PERFORMANCE IN PARTICULAR.

Thoughts?
THE 4-3-3 STILL HAS A PLACE, AS DOES QUITE SURPRISINGLY OSVALDO, I WAS SURE HE WAS LEAVING US IN THE SUMMER. IF HE CAN PERFORM TO ANYWHERE NEAR HIS ABILITY HE SHOULD BAG US 10-15 GOALS EASY.

SEPTEMBER
BURNLEY - AWAY - MAIN TACTIC CUP 3RD ROUND 2-0 WIN
View attachment 301065 View attachment 301064
OUR BREAK THROUGH TOOK A WHILE BUT THIS WAS BY FAR OUR BEST AWAY PERFROMANCE OF THE SEASON AND SOMETHING FOR US TO BUILD UPON. YOUNG REED WAS ALSO ON HAND TO FIERCELY TAKE HIS FIRST SENIOR GOAL! DOMINANT PERFORMANCE.

Thoughts?
THIS IS HOW WE NEED TO BE AWAY FROM HOME, SOLID FIRST THEN ATTACK SECOND. AND A GREAT DAY FOR YOUTH.

Last edited: