Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxyCFC

Reaction score
_40189537_ranieri_getty270.jpg

Claudio Ranieri, also known as 'The Tinkerman' too many people after his spell at Chelsea. He is my favourite manager and what could be more fun than to find out what he done in his managerial career. From the small club Puteolana to one of the biggest clubs in Italy, Roma who he is currently managing at this time. He has managed (in order) Puteolana, Cagliari, Napoli, Fiorentina, Valencia, Athletico Madrid, Chelsea, Valencia (again), Parma, Juventus and finally Roma. There all 10 clubs in all there, which may take me a while, but I intend to fulfill this. I will not be going to Valencia twice, as they probably won't take me back. I will try and win the trophies he has won in my time Emulating him. I may not go in chronological as if say Chelsea wanted me after a season or 2, I'd be barmy not to take it, but will try my best to keep it in order. After loading up the leagues and using wiki, I found out Puteolana are in Serie D and it isn't on FM, which is a bummer :/, but I will start at Cagliari which still aren't the greatest team. I will be starting as a Professional Footballer, as this was his past experience!

Here it goes ...

Last edited:
This is going to be hard, hope you stick at it.

Good luck. :)

attachment.php

Pre-Season and Transfers

Fox does the impossible and pleases fans along with it!

DembaBaNew.jpg

Today, the 20th of July 2009, Claudio Ranieri has managed to do the impossible and sign Senegalise striker Demba Ba. Demba Ba, who was said to have been unhappy at Hoffenhaim is delighted at signing for a new club and is looking forward to the challenge! The deal is supposed to be worth around 9million£, over 48months. Here is a hardcore fan speaking to Sky Sports ' In all my years supporting this club, I have never seen such brilliance'.

Other Transfers:

View attachment 46198

Some good transfers here, a few only for back up as squad needed strengthening bigtime. There was no depth in the squad at all :)

Pre-Season Results:

View attachment 46200

Some great results here, scoring a massive 26 goals and only conceding 1 goal in the 6 games we had. Looking good, I hope we bring this form into the new season and can maybe break into the Top 10 if we get a good start to the season and I get the tactics right :)

Any screenshots, just ask!

Last edited:
attachment.php

August

Calgliari 5 - 0 Torino
Italian Cup 3rd Qual. Rnd
Jeda x2, Dudu Cearense, Biondini, Demba ba

View attachment 46214

Calgliari 1 - 0 Genoa
Demba Ba

View attachment 46213

A.C. Milan 1 - 2 Calgliari
Dudu Cearense, Jeda

View attachment 46212

" A month to remember for anyone to do with the club, a win over 2 of italians top 6. Especially doing it in the fashion we did against Milan with a 93rd minute winner. A big shout out to 'Tylers Burnley Tactics' which I am using and seem to be working wonders for me! Good win over Torino to put us through in the cup, a good month overall, my signings including Cearense and Demba Ba are looking good and worth every penny so far!"

Last edited:
should be a good story :D will be hard to keep to those clubs really ... (you put you were genoa against ac)

will follow this as ranieri is a legend :D loved him at chelsea one of the best managers we have had

Nice one Kieran. Hope you continue with this like your original plan was on MSN..
Play Yannick Djalo as a poacher up front, scores plenty of goals!!

Good luck dude :)

Cheers lads, and changed just for you Gibbo!
Yeh I play 4-5-1, So Demba Ba starts then if he plays poor or gets nakered, Djalo comes on with his pace :D

attachment.php

September

Calgliari 2 - 0 Bologna
Lazzari, Jeda
View attachment 46319

Chievo 3 - 1 Calgliari
Djalo
View attachment 46320

Calgliari 1 - 0 Atlanta
Marzorati
View attachment 46318

" A good month in my eyes, 2 wins and a loss, which was our first and too poor opponents on paper, but gave us a torrid time on the pitch. This 4-5-1 formation looks to be working for me very well, grinding out results :D. With the team still gelling, new players settling in and for me settling in its been a hard few months off the football pitch, but on has been the best time" (H)

Nice one Foxy.. good resuslts!
Keep it up! :)

yeah this should be a fun story keep it going lol and some good results especially the one against AC Milan

Proffesional? That is so easy :S as I know too well. Good luck though you won't need it.

Proffesional? That is so easy :S as I know too well. Good luck though you won't need it.

If I started as anything else, I wouldn't be following his career would i? :S
He was a professional, so I chose it. It won't be easy, I have to go through 10 clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.