Barone, Marzorati, Jeda
View attachment 46519

Bari 2 - 0 Calgliari
View attachment 46518

Udinese 1 - 0 Calgliari
View attachment 46520

Calgliari 0 - 1 Inter
View attachment 46521

" A month to forget in my books, 1 win in 4, 3 of which were losses! Encouraging performances just couldn't hit the back of the net. Cearense and Dessena are the magicians of the midfield, carving up 7.50's nearly every game which is making it hard to choose my centre mid's, the other have big competition, hopefully next month we can get over this losing streak. I have changed to flat 442, so hopefully 2 strikers will increase the goal tally!"

attachment.php

November

Calgliari 0 - 2 Roma
View attachment 46549

Sampdoria 1 - 3 Calgliari
Djalo, Jeda x2
View attachment 46553

Fiorentina 0 - 1 Calgliari
View attachment 46550

Calgliari 1 - 1 Napoli
Dudu Cearense
View attachment 46548

" A good bounce back month with a win, a draw and 2 losses. It was a tough month against 4 solid teams and we managed 4 points from 9 which I am more than happy with! December will be tough period as its over christmas, only 4 games though. Then the winter break which is 20 days, give the lads a nice healthy break :p"

attachment.php

December

Calgliari 1 - 0 Livorno
Italian Cup Fourth Qual. Rnd
Nene
View attachment 46547

Parma 1 - 1 Calgliari
Conti
View attachment 46552

Calgliari 1 - 3 Catania
Demba Ba
View attachment 46546

Juventus 0 - 2 Calgliari
Ariaudo, Demba Ba
View attachment 46551

" Good month under our belt, just before the winter break, going into 2010 10th in the league and only a few points from a European spot. A memorable win vs Juve and an advance in the Italian Cup which I look to be the strong point in winning silverware this year, aslong as we get a lucky draw, I'm sure we have a chance"

View attachment 46554

January

Lazio 0 - 1 Cagliari
Dudu Cearense
View attachment 46563

Udinese 3 - 1 Calgliari
Italian Cup 1st Rnd
Demba Ba
View attachment 46565

Calgliari 2 - 0 Livorno
Matri, Lazzari
View attachment 46561

Palermo 0 - 1 Calgliari
Jeda
View attachment 46564

Genoa 1 - 0 Calgliari
View attachment 46562

Calgliari 1 - 0 AC Milan
Demba Ba
View attachment 46560

" Our longest month yet playing 6 games, and proving to be the best month yet! Finally we hit some consistant form. 4 wins from 6 games, and 2 losses, in a particularly very hard January is outstanding and my players are players amazing ESPECIALLY DUDU CEARENSE, who I think I picked up for around 1.3mil, and has been by far my best player! There has been no transfer action this month, except a few young players going out for co-owns, which isn't really that important so didn't think it needed posting. Our highest position in the league so far, 8th and only 1 win away from getting like 4th spot. :D"

View attachment 46566

Last edited:
great idea mate and awesome stories dont listen to anybody moaning about it being too easy...

your doing well mate keep it up you could end up getting a europa league spot :)

Yeh, El lads, and yeh I weren't listening to him tbh and CFC, yeh I'm surprised at how good there playing :)
Predicted 10th, so exceeding that atm

If I started as anything else, I wouldn't be following his career would i? :S
He was a professional, so I chose it. It won't be easy, I have to go through 10 clubs
Well you are called 'Kieran Fox' anyway so it isn't following his career fully either :S

Well you are called 'Kieran Fox' anyway so it isn't following his career fully either :S

That is my bad, I'm used to writing it, and forgot, but in game My name is Ranieri, will post screenshot later
Anyway, Im not going to argue over something stupid, so just post something nice or just keep it too urself pelase :)

Last edited:
That is my bad, I'm used to writing it, and forgot, but in game My name is Ranieri, will post screenshot later
Anyway, Im not going to argue over something stupid, so just post something nice or just keep it too urself pelase :)
Alright good luck then I'll still follow and btw I was being nice, just a thought. As I said good luck.

Yeh cheers Paul, was stating how I felt :)

Update after football tonight, around 6-7ish :)

Fantastic Results mate. Keep it up. Hopefully get into Europe which will be fantastic :)

Yeh, cheers I hope to get to Napoli, after 2 or 3 seasons as I have 10 clubs to get through!!!!

great idea mate and awesome stories dont listen to anybody moaning about it being too easy...
I wasn't moaning I was stating my opinion ffs!!!

Anyway Foxy I have just read through it all and you are doing very well, keep it up!!! Although your goal difference is a bit low :p Good luck and looking foward to updates.
Can you take a look at my story?

I wasn't moaning I was stating my opinion ffs!!!

Anyway Foxy I have just read through it all and you are doing very well, keep it up!!! Although your goal difference is a bit low :p Good luck and looking foward to updates.
Can you take a look at my story?

Yeh ive been following the Ivan one, will give it a comment later and cheers :p, yeh been letting in a few messy goals
February and hopefully March update later!

attachment.php

February

Bologna 2 - 1 Calgliari
Matri
View attachment 46760

Calgliari 1 - 1 Chievo
Demba Ba
View attachment 46761

Calgliari 3 - 2 Udinese
Demba Ba x3
View attachment 46762

Atalanta 1 - 4 Calgliari
Matri x3, Capelli OG
View attachment 46759

" 7 points from a possible 12. Great month for the boys. As Paul said, Goal Difference wasn't that good, hopefully that big win has boosted it and boosted our chances of a Europa League spot. March will be the crucial month in a bid for a European place, and I'm looking to cement it sooner rather than later!"

View attachment 46763

attachment.php

March

Siena 0 - 2 Calgliari
Djalo, Lazzari
View attachment 46771

Calgliari 2 - 4 Bari
Djalo, Demba Ba
View attachment 46767

Roma 0 - 2 Calgliari
Cossu, Mexes OG
View attachment 46770

Calgliari 1 - 0 Sampdoria
Djalo
View attachment 46769

Inter 1 - 1 Calgliari
Demba Ba
View attachment 46768

" Like I said this would be the critical month in our season, and my boys once again have proved to be professional and play amazing under the pressure of fighting for a European place. 10 points from a possible 15 in another hard month is amazing, and with only 8 games left every point is precious to us. 4 points clear of 7th is giving us hope of a Europa League spot, but we are not getting too carried away and still have a big job to do!"

View attachment 46772

Epic win...
Catania for Serie A!! :D :D XD

attachment.php

April

Calgliari 3 - 4 Fiorentina
Demba Ba, Lazzari, Dessena
View attachment 46811

Napoli 0 - 3 Calgliari
Djalo x2, Matri
View attachment 46815

Calgliari 3 - 2 Juventus
Djalo, Cossu, Jeda
View attachment 46812

Calgliari 5 - 1 Parma
Matri, Jeda x2, De Vitis OG, Lafferty
View attachment 46813

Catania 5 - 2 Calgliari
Matri, Dessena
View attachment 46814

" 9 points from a possible 15, not bad considering the teams we had! Hard loss vs Fiorentina, lost in the last minute and Catania killed us! 5th now which is really good, only 3 points away from 4th with ... only 3 games to go! But I don't want Champions League football yet as we would get killed, our chairman wouldn't be able to come up with aload of funds to make us a better squad either!"

View attachment 46816

Press Conference

In a press conference today, Claudio Ranieri commented on the season so far ... " Its been a strange season so far hasn't it? WHY?! (Shouts a reporter) Why?! Are you serious? Catania are top by 3 points with 3 games to go this is unheard of, full credit to them, I think its great as one of the biggest outsiders that they are, Morimoto has been on form, topping the league scoring charts. With 3 games to go I'm looking to hold 5th place, or finish 6th. It doesn't bother me, we just get more money, but Europe is my main aim. At the start of the season the chairman told me 10th is his predicted finish and one he would be happy with. Too exceed that before the end of the season is phenominal and will look to build the squad into a much better and stronger squad over the summer break!"

how the **** are catania winning that league, your save is messed up XD

Status
Not open for further replies.