Status
Not open for further replies.
Parma getting relegated aswell :O

I have no clue, Its good as its different from the usual stuff i suppose :)

attachment.php

May - End of Season

Livorno 1 - 2 Cagliari
Djalo, Jeda
View attachment 47068

Calgliari 1 - 1 Palermo
Demba Ba
View attachment 47066

Calgliari 0 - 2 Lazio
View attachment 47065

League Table:
View attachment 47069

View attachment 47067

" Now thats the last results to post for this season, wasn't it a great one? The great Ranieri leading Calgliari a small italian club to a Europa League place? Its unheard of to this club, they were only looking for a mid-table finish. But I've done it!

First season has been great and I look to guide Calgliari to more success. I don't look to move to Napoli yet as I am having fun with Calgliari" :)

Press Conference

Fox had this to say about his first season incharge and the busy summer ahead - " I am very very pleased about our first season, who could have predicted this? Catania winning the league, Calgliari snapping a Europa League place, Fiorentina, Roma, Palermo, Udinese and Lazio not even getting a sniff. I am definately looking to add to the squad in the summer, as I had alot of people on loan and the squad will drop tremendously, so I am looking to indulge in the market quite a bit!"

Transfer and Summer update soon!

Last edited:
moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=32950&d=1265042597[/img]

Transfers!

Fox did tell you he was going to make big changes this summer, and he has done just that signing some great players, of every calibre!

View attachment 47084View attachment 47086View attachment 47085
View attachment 47087View attachment 47088View attachment 47089
View attachment 47090

From the free Obinna to the expensive Veloso, I have spent 30.5m£ and sold 36.5m£. I bought Demba Ba around 9mil and made a wopping 13mil profit, which I had to use to strengthen big time, and I think I have done this very successfully. The 3 young loanees are to sprite up my squad and for them to get experience! Tafer has a 8.5mil future fee, but the other two I will decide on there performances!

View attachment 47091

Some very good signings mate and Catania winning the league! :mad: Lets push on for next season now

attachment.php

August

U Craiova 1 - 4 Calgliari
Soare OG, Obinna, Lazzari, Rivas
View attachment 47489

Catania 1 - 2 Calgliari
Tafer x2
View attachment 47487

Calgliari 2 - 0 U Craiova
Djalo x2
View attachment 47486

Calgliari 1 - 3 Mantova
Tafer
View attachment 47485

Europa League Group K:
View attachment 47488

" Not the best month in the league, but glad to be into the group stages of Europa League, but have a very hard group :/. Our loss to Mantova just shows anything can happen and anything is possible in this league! My new signings are proving to be great. Tafer has 3 in the league already, Boruc is proving to be a rock in goal and Rivas is playing the role in the heart of the defence along with his partner Madlung"

attachment.php

Ranieri signs big yet again!

pavel-pogrebnyak-getty-547389004.jpg

After only one season at Stuttgart Pogrebnyak was place on the transfer list by them for 4.3million£. Fox offered for him earlier in the transfer window, but he was injured and failed his medical! As it says for some reason Russia aren't part of the EU, Fox has paid 4.3million£ for him, but he won't be at Calgliari till July 2011 as he has already signed 2 Non-EU players!
Fox is said to be delighted to add such a great and powerful striker!

Last edited:
Pretty sure you mean 'Ranieri signs big again!', but fantastic signings there mate!

Definately take Yannis Tafer up on that future fee, he is the best striker on my game after Paloschi XD

Great squad you have, and I wish you luck in the Europa League!

Oh yeh cheers Dmf lol, And I doubt Ill do anything in the Europa League, Boruc can't play as cup-tied with Celtic and My other keepers are shocking

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:10 PM ----------

Giving this a rest for a bit guys

Doing the Ajax Challenge, will be updated every now and again, But not as regular :):(

attachment.php

September

Bologna 0 - 2 Calgliari
Tafer, Djalo
View attachment 48610

Calgliari 2 - 1 Fenerbache
Europa League Group K
Rivas, Obinna
View attachment 48611

Calgliari 2 - 4 Udinese
Tafer, Matri
View attachment 48616

Fiorentina 4 - 1
Calgliari
Matri
View attachment 48622

Calgliari 3 - 0 Lazio
Djalo, Matri, Lazzari
View attachment 48612

Tottenham 3 - 1
Calgliari
Europa League Group K
Djalo
View attachment 48617

" A good month considering we basically every game was tough, but we held out and got the job done! A nice 3 points from 2 games in Europe against tough teams and I have my 3rd choice keeper in goal as I said before Boruc is cup-tied :/! 2 wins in the league, which is always a bonus. Now the hard month is over, we have another one next month against the likes of Juve, AC and Sampdoria!!!!

attachment.php

October

Juventus 2 - 0 Calgliari
View attachment 48618

Calgliari 1 - 1 Sampdoria
Obinna
View attachment 48615

Legia 2 - 3
Calgliari
Europa League Group K
Obinna x2, Djalo
View attachment 48619

Calgliari 2 - 1 Reggina
Nene, Di Cicco
View attachment 48614

AC Milan 0 - 2 Calgliari
Djalo, Lazzari
View attachment 48609

Calgliari 1 - 2 Napoli
Matri
View attachment 48613

League Tables:

View attachment 48620
View attachment 48621

" Picking up a nice 7 points this month in the league and a vital 3 points in Europe to put us 3 clear of 3rd place and a step closer towards the Knockout rounds. Although we have a poor keeper in goal, I feel we can go far in this competition, if my defence can stop the opposition enough and give my keeper a nice and quiet game! My 16 year old wonderkid regen Di Cicco came on against Reggina to score a vital 90th minute winner. I'm 9th in the league, but only 3 points seperates me from 3rd spot, which is my aim, well Champions League football is my aim, so top 4"

attachment.php

November

Calgliari 5 - 2 Legia
Europa League Group K
Tafer x2, Djalo x2, Jeda
View attachment 48889

Bari 2 - 5
Calgliari
Nene, Djalo x3, Rivas
View attachment 48888

Calgliari 3 - 2 Palermo
Lazzari, Tafer x2
View attachment 48890

Atalanta 2 - 4
Calgliari
Rivas, Djalo
View attachment 48887

Calgliari 3 - 3 Roma
Nene x2, Djalo
View attachment 48891

" Great month respectively. Only one loss which is great, bit annoyed about the Roma score as we were 3-1 or 3-0 up! But hey thats football and why i love the game! Strikers are performing which is always a great thing, but the thing I'm worried about is they all performing at the same time, and when that dry patch comes, because it will come, they will all go through it at the same time! For 800k Djalo is turning out to be amazing! Scoring for fun most of the time, as for Tafer a loan fee of like 2.1mil and a future fee of 8.75mil which will definately be made, he will become a Calgliari player perminently if i have the money!"

Makes for good reading just wondering any offers on the 9 other teams ranieri managed lol

Makes for good reading just wondering any offers on the 9 other teams ranieri managed lol

Napoli manager left, but then they got a caretaker before i noticed, now hes made full time :/
So I'm thinking its gunna be hard to do the teams ina row, so I may just take one as they come, whatever team it is! :)

attachment.php

December

Fenerbache 2 - 3 Calgliari
Lazzari x2, Jeda
View attachment 48961

Torino 1 - 3 Calgliari
Jeda, Nene, Cossu
View attachment 48962

Calgliari 3 - 0 Chievo
Lazzari, Djalo, Cossu
View attachment 48957

Calgliari 0 - 3 Tottenham
Europa League Group K
View attachment 48959

Calgliari 1 - 1 Genoa
Jeda
View attachment 48958

League Table:

View attachment 48965

CALGLIARI DRAW ARSENAL IN FIRST ROUND KNOCKOUT ROUND OF EUROPA LEAGUE!

" Great month, and the last on 2010 which was vital just before the winter break. Unbeaten in the league for the first ever month I think! Through to the knockout rounds of the Europa League which should bring a bit of money in, I feel if we get a good result at Home against Arsenal, and we shut up shop away we can easily go through to the next round. I am looking to hit the latter stages of the competition even though this round and next few round will be very hard, if we get through. As for the league I hope to push for 4th places in the on coming weeks"

Looking good Foxy.. good luck vs Arsenal!

amazing kieran, just brilliant, cagliari are a great team and whenever i see them live i always watch, a surprise package this year

Cheers, and yeh they are surprisingly good on this game!

Status
Not open for further replies.