Status
Not open for further replies.
Napoli manager left, but then they got a caretaker before i noticed, now hes made full time :/
So I'm thinking its gunna be hard to do the teams ina row, so I may just take one as they come, whatever team it is! :)

Was thinking that you set yourself a very hard challenege. Even being all the teams in any order seems difficult but anyways am a fan and still reading :D

Cheers mate, Yeh doing it in order will be extremely hard, maybe if I don't it will be easier but still hard

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 03:41 AM ----------

Right, sorry I haven't updated in a day or 2, been really busy with college work etc etc, But I went a bit crazy and finished the season :$, so tomorrow I will do from February through to the end of the season :D

---------- Post added at 04:09 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:39 PM ----------

Update 100% tonight :)

attachment.php

Another sorry, but I went crazy one night and played January - May! But this is the massive end of season update guarantee your going to love it!!!!

End of season update!

Fixtures: January - May
Serie A, Europa League and Italian Cup

View attachment 50603
View attachment 50604
View attachment 50605

Serie A League Table and Europa League Group K Table:

View attachment 50613
View attachment 50610

Player and Team Stats:

View attachment 50611
View attachment 50612

Europa League Final:

View attachment 50606
View attachment 50607

Team and Tactics:

View attachment 50616
View attachment 50617

4th place gets you this:

View attachment 50608

"What can I say about this season? Probably one of my best ever seasons as a manager on FM. I have been much wiser this time around and used more time on tactics and transfers! Never in a million years would I have thought I could get to the Europa League Final and finish 4th in the Serie A in my 2nd season with Calgliari. I mean winning in Europe with the team I had (not saying its not good, but just I didnt realise how good they play together) being able to beat teams such as Arsenal and Werder Bremen! I feel if I get the resources I need and deserve, I can build a bigger and better squad for our Champions League campaign next season. I still need to qualify for it which will be hard since the new rule of playing harder teams when qualifying! As for my performance in the league, I am gobsmacked, beating the biggest and best teams in the league, even the worst teams, which finally rewarded me with 4th spot and a Champions League Place. This summer will be interesting on who I can sign and who will actually come to me and how much budget I get!"

RIGHT GUYS, QUESTION TIME!

Should I carry on with Calgliari as my team or fulfill the Ranieri story?
Only asking as I'm having alot of fun with them :)

Last edited:
Cracking stuff mate, really good season. Lets hope it carries on this season :)

attachment.php

Transfers!

Ranieri reigns in unexpected players YET again!

We spoke to a few fans outside the Calgliari ground today, heres what one fan had to say "The prospect of Champions League football, even though we have to qualify still excites me to the max, and the players that our manager has bought is just out of the ordinary and hes proved time and time again hes the best man for the job!"

Well its been a very busy, I got around 25mil£ to spend and a nice 800k wage budget :). I started off by looking at the weak spots, which were defense as I didn't have a great standard and needed more to strengthen, next was the strikers position, I sold Nene as i thought he wasn't champions league standard, and needed 1 or 2 to bulk up and provide back up or congure a starting position!
I am pleased with my transfers. Getting Pandev, Afellay, Sakho and Benaglio which I think are the biggest names I have bought in. Strengthening each position (GK,DC,AMC,FC) with 4 world class players could prove vital in pushing for a title challenge and pushing in the champions league!

View attachment 50914View attachment 50915View attachment 50916
View attachment 50917

View attachment 50918

Sorry about lack of updates ... been very busy, will try to get some done this week :)

Status
Not open for further replies.