Sorry to hear of your troubles mate, will you be picking this back up again or has anyone else taken over?

Hi mitchec, I'm currently looking after the db and adding to it until the owners ready to take over again, I'll be adding some ss of the progress in the next few days. But it WILL be completed.....at some point in time. :)

Hey man, hows it coming along? any screen shots available as yet?

Hey man, hows it coming along? any screen shots available as yet?

Hi mitchec,

Progress has been going at a snails pace...I've haven't had a lot of time for it to be honest.

You can have some screens if you want?

The thing is that the teams are not complete....the cm2 database goes in alphabetical order of nation and surname.....so for example player I.D 1 is an Albanian player with the surname starting with A.

I have been going in order of the database rather than selecting say Chelsea and recreating their squad based on cm2...I feel this is the best way to ensure that all the players are in the final database, instead of adding a few teams then having to check back through cm2 to see who hasn't been added....get what I mean??
It also helps when handing over the database to someone else...when I got it from Madridboy he said he had nearly finished England so I looked up players with the surname starting with W and was able to pick up from where he left of pretty easily.

There's still like 16,000 players to be added..then managers, coaches, staff (directors and so on), refs. Team reps, finances ...probably more stuff I can't think of.

It's an epic task, only getting a few players added a night...trying to find height weight and prefered foot of players I've never heard of is not easy.

Hi mitchec,

Progress has been going at a snails pace...I've haven't had a lot of time for it to be honest.

You can have some screens if you want?

The thing is that the teams are not complete....the cm2 database goes in alphabetical order of nation and surname.....so for example player I.D 1 is an Albanian player with the surname starting with A.

I have been going in order of the database rather than selecting say Chelsea and recreating their squad based on cm2...I feel this is the best way to ensure that all the players are in the final database, instead of adding a few teams then having to check back through cm2 to see who hasn't been added....get what I mean??
It also helps when handing over the database to someone else...when I got it from Madridboy he said he had nearly finished England so I looked up players with the surname starting with W and was able to pick up from where he left of pretty easily.

There's still like 16,000 players to be added..then managers, coaches, staff (directors and so on), refs. Team reps, finances ...probably more stuff I can't think of.

It's an epic task, only getting a few players added a night...trying to find height weight and prefered foot of players I've never heard of is not easy.

did you restarted it mate?

wish I was still working on this now would have had it completed now, sorry I stopped working on it guys bet you all hate me now I failed three classic DBs now in a row :( might try and do the 1995/96 DB from FM 10 would you guys like that as a new DB for next year or should I do it private until I know it's finished 100%

wish I was still working on this now would have had it completed now, sorry I stopped working on it guys bet you all hate me now I failed three classic DBs now in a row :( might try and do the 1995/96 DB from FM 10 would you guys like that as a new DB for next year or should I do it private until I know it's finished 100%

don't you have a back up to restart from?

well i'm still looking forward to it mate if it does happen?!!

Does the guy you gave it to have the file still? did he not cary on? if i can do anything to help let me know. i'm not very computer savvy but i can data imput?