Been looking forward to this, such great players around back then.

Cool stuff man can't wait, keep at it!

quick question - all players that currently play or are managers/coaches, are they recreated or made younger?

all the players are where in the original Database have being deleted and the players that are in the 97/98 database will be recreated :)

now halfway through "P" I wonder if I should take some more screenshoots after I done "S" also "good news everyone" I just hit the 6,027 mark yay for me :)

after looking in the 97/98 database and I look at the players history section and I've found Eric Cantona's History, now would anyone say anything if I add him in as a free agent?

Did he not retire at the end of the 97/98 season?
What leagues have you finished so far?

Did he not retire at the end of the 97/98 season?
What leagues have you finished so far?

no retired after the 96/97 might use those Stats :), but they add in his History and I've finished Argentina, Brazil, Denmark, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Austria, Australia, Belgium, Azerbaijan, Bolivia, Colombia, Belarus, Chile, Cameroon, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Croatia, Cyprus, China Egypt and I have nearly 500 players left to add in England :)

you wanna give me a hand with the facepack mate :)

Last edited:
no retired after the 96/97 might use those Stats :), but they add in his History and I've finished Argentina, Brazil, Denmark, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Austria, Australia, Belgium, Azerbaijan, Bolivia, Colombia, Belarus, Chile, Cameroon, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Croatia, Cyprus, China Egypt and I have nearly 500 players left to add in England :)

Id love to if i could figure how to lol Ive been trying to make databases of my own but the facepacks are still i problem. Ive spent weeks building a facepack for my 1990 db and when i used FMXML etc and loaded the game for the life of me some where appearing but the majority where not. Ive no idea what i was doing wrong as all player faces where edited to the same size. I was stumped, still got the file tho :(

you wanna give me a hand with the facepack mate :)

I think I'll be doing Euro 2000 after this database, I'll use this as a template and just add in the players in that are missing from CM 97- 98 :)

I think I'll be doing Euro 2000 after this database, I'll use this as a template and just add in the players in that are missing from CM 97- 98 :)

What is a realistic date for this mate, is it looking like feb/mar?
Really looking forward to this, hopefully the game is better after the final patch.....

Cool thanks for letting us know. You been doing much with it the last few days?

Cool thanks for letting us know. You been doing much with it the last few days?

na just being muck around on GeForce Exp and getting the rest of my steams games ready this morning, just to give myself a break from it, well monday night I lost power for till about 11pm so I just went to bed really, but I'll be back on it tonight :) still have 600 or so players to add into England then I'll be on to France :)

Big yes to adding a free agent Cantona! How's it coming along? When will it be ready to test do you think?

This all sounds amazing, you definitely have more patience than me!! well done mate. I really am looking forward to playing it

This all sounds amazing, you definitely have more patience than me!! well done mate. I really am looking forward to playing it

thanks and yea I dunno how tho I was very impatience when I was a child, I'll start working on it tomorrow :)

guys I might be stopping this for a while got a family personal problem going through at the moment (hope you understand) does anyone want to takes this over until I feel like working on it again :(, if you do feel free to PM me I'll give ya the link to the database

so far I have nearly 7,000 players done and almost finished england

Last edited:
Sorry to hear of your troubles mate, will you be picking this back up again or has anyone else taken over?