Can you post a link to what youve already done?

I do but it's for back ups only mate sorry :(, I'll post a link in jan :) when I get down to Gabon, also I might be asking people to help out going through a rough patch at the moment with personal family problems

just passed the 5,000 player mark and almost on the the letter "G" in england, might even be "H" by tomorrow :)

Can't wait for this! Sorry to hear of your troubles :( - this could be the best database ever! Make sure you set the player homegrown status's and transfer budgets etc as I played a great 1990 database that was sadly never finished and let down because you couldn't buy players etc.

Can't wait for this! Sorry to hear of your troubles :( - this could be the best database ever! Make sure you set the player homegrown status's and transfer budgets etc as I played a great 1990 database that was sadly never finished and let down because you couldn't buy players etc.

thanks man, and most of the leagues will have a transfer market dates, so you can still buy players etc, and England does still have the Homegriown ruling in force although I really should remove it, just need to redo the Danish first league to 16 teams, Serie A (18 teams) & B (22 teams), plus the French Ligue 1 & 2 (same as Italian league)

okay since it's the Christmas holidays would you guys want some screenshots, I've got down to "M" in England, so it's all good right?

Yes please, can't wait for this man. Going to build a dream team. How long till it's complete do you think? Can you post a Ryan Giggs, Maradona and Shearer screenshot?

Yes please, can't wait for this man. Going to build a dream team. How long till it's complete do you think? Can you post a Ryan Giggs, Maradona and Shearer screenshot?

only have Maradona done mitch sorry, but I do have Fowler, Les & Rio Ferdinand, Lampard, Gascoigne, Adams, Ronaldo, Romario etc done so far, um I dunno how long this will take to complete as it's only one person doing it :(

Last edited:
It looks good, however some stats are strange - I'd personally give Roberto Carlos Free Kicks at 18-20 and Paul Gascoingne flair at 15-18

are you planning to change these little things?

It looks good, however some stats are strange - I'd personally give Roberto Carlos Free Kicks at 18-20 and Paul Gascoingne flair at 15-18

are you planning to change these little things?

yea I'm going to changes them after I get through all the players I've redo Le Tissiler & Gascoingne atm :), although I think bechman is a wee bit overrated

Cool, it would just be great to have the stats as realistic as possible so they feel like the real players from back in the day. Looking good though keep up the good work :)

I think for my next database I'll redo 2006 FIFA World Cup after I get this one done, would be fun to recreate FM 06

Cant wait for this to be finished, can you post some team screen shots?
Are you planning to put ALL the players from France 98 in there? Just looking thru the squads and some good young players back then. Nakata was one of my favourites, only 21 and still playing in Japan. Also are you deleting all current era players?

thanks

Last edited:
Cant wait for this to be finished, can you post some team screen shots?
Are you planning to put ALL the players from France 98 in there? Just looking thru the squads and some good young players back then. Nakata was one of my favourites, only 21 and still playing in Japan. Also are you deleting all current era players?

thanks

I can't do a screen shot of the teams until get I through all 19,000+ players and no I'll only do going through what the database is giving me sorry mate, but I might add in all the players that are missing from the World Cup Squads :) so players don't get bought by other teams, and yes every players that's currently in the game has been deleted from the game :)

finally going to start working on this again after tomorrow, had to move everything off my external HDD onto my desktop and reformat it and remove my windows 7 bootcamp partition to get my full Disk space on my MAC, (don't worry I have everything backed up on my media-fire account, my editor folder and my 1400 folder aswell) still have nearly 6000 players done and up to the letter "O" in England :), try it on my MAC with a parallels windows 7, just didn't feel right, I like have both Editors opened at the same time and not having to flick through a Software emulator and my editor happy new years guys :)

Cool stuff man can't wait, keep at it!

quick question - all players that currently play or are managers/coaches, are they recreated or made younger?