Franjo: A Journeyman Story (New Episode Every Week Day)

• Thread starter Thread starter WTFranjo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 701
  • Views Views 75K
Yep, we’re clinical I think. definitely not ****...

Yeah I’ve considered it to be honest, cause Sambou, Lark and Khat all look pretty good, but I don’t really like to do that unless I think the opponent’s system would be absolutely scuppered because of it.

who knows though, plenty of season to go :)

Haha decent shout! Jorge Garcia’s on board for the movie too I’m lead to believe

Surely that's just karma for your first match... heh.

**** those low Determination stats. I think given the large amount of space between your central midfielders and your front 3, any attempt to control possession might not go so well, apart from maybe passing around in defensive midfield for long periods. I think you need a fairly direct style to bridge the gap.

Possibly it is :P

And yeah I will be going more direct next week, but that ****** determination does my head in

I've read your whole story in a few days!
the big question is how does your land lord think your doing? and can you get enough Wodka by the tap in S.A.
A shame you left the Polish league - more money and more transfer opportunities long term but this was your 2nd attempt at getting a S.A job I suppose so hope you make it work.

@Sammuthegreat Yes indeed, I shudder to think how this season would have started without him!

@Jt3197 ****** ****, you must be sick of me :D Cheers mate, I’ll get a bit of feedback from Stevie and Chappie at some point I’m sure. This weeks a bit busy in terms of mini-sodes though so might be a while...

Edit: I’m done with wodka. I think it’s taken until now to get the smell of Radzinski’s pub out of my clothes

Last edited:
The plot, it thickens.

Still need a John Terry figure, methinks... and maybe to give your attacking midfielder more than one start in a row

There was supposed to be an emoji in that post but it seems to have disappeared. It made the tone of the post more cheeky instead of outright critical, honest!

Haha no worries :D for now, both attacking mids can just get out. Especially Sullie, he’s been a big disappointment. But yeah I’m with you on the John terry thing. What we need is about 1000 times more character in the squad. I’d even settle for bad technical players as long as they run and have a brain

Need to get your lucky cap out and a back 4 of ugly thugs determined to keep that clean sheet.

don't think I've ever really paid much attention to determination before - makes sense now when my Hibs side kept on drawing with late conceded goals so my response was to get on a 32 year old cm on a free to see games out (and it worked) - maybe i should have looked at the stats instead!

Liechtenstein! Ha! Now you have to type that repeatedly in every update... Liechtenstein Liechtenstein Liechtenstein.

Suddenly I understand why you needed such a long pause to get the story going again

Back