Franjo: A Journeyman Story (New Episode Every Week Day)

• Thread starter Thread starter WTFranjo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 701
  • Views Views 75K
Haha I keep having to spell check my Liechtenstein’s :D I even spelled it wrong just then, missed the ****** H. Couldn’t have managed Chad or somewhere could I?

Also to be honest the long break was to shake off a miserable season in Poland, there will be another break next week to deal with the upcoming winter break and first International squad selection where there’ll be a bunch of new players to introduce. Spoiler alert: They’re all **** :/

PLEASE put Ekwalla in central midfield as an advanced playmaker with an attack role. Please. You need a central midfielder to push fowards and bring the front 3 into play, especially if they're all on attack roles too and none on support.

Last edited:
You might have a point. I’ll be using him as a mix of attack and support for the moment though as I’ve already played on a bit :)

That ****** defence! New lad from Haiti looks quality though.

For what it's worth, as long as you're still producing updates I'll be reading.

Cheers mate :) and yep, very much looking forward to getting Sony in the side!

Holy balls, that's some bad luck... I do find that the off-season, whether in the summer or winter, is just an excuse for the game to injure half my squad. I usually start the season with about 6 or 7 players unavailable - often more due to players being exhausted after summer international competitions. But two season-enders... that's seriously harsh.

**** shame missing out on that centre half too, he looked a real step up. But still - that loanee has 11 Determination! Heading in the right direction!

Haha you might be right :D any excuse for FM to injure some players.

and yeah, was gutted to miss out on Sohna, as long as we keep going after players like him and Thoahlane though, we’ll soon have a squad capable of coming back from behind... and maybe even just winning without going behind... some day

It's all good man, first seasons are tough when you're working with someone else's players - especially since if they were any good then the job probably wouldn't have been available in the first place.

Just FYI - you put the news story showing the Cup result before you posted the match write-up. Guessing you put the wrong picture up.

Still figure this is a transition season (/cliché). And given that you're, what, 10 points clear of the relegation playoff, I'd say on the whole it's going pretty well.

Baby steps...

Oops thanks mate, removed that now, will find the right picture tonight.

yeah I think you’re right to he honest. Mind you, I think we were about this clear of relegation with GieKSa before... that half season happened haha. I’d settle for a boring 12th or 13th placed finish, well clear of relegation with a literal truckload of cash to spend in the summer

I really hope so, he’s probably the classiest player I’ve had in my entire career!

Solid enough. Four goals scored, 3 by your in-form striker (Sambou-who?) and still miles clear of relegation. How many games left in the season?

Agreed, happy enough with that and it turns out Carl lark’s been fantastic all along! 10 left i think mate

Back