Franjo: A Journeyman Story (New Episode Every Week Day)

• Thread starter Thread starter WTFranjo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 701
  • Views Views 75K
Off season is the ******* worst. Happens at every club I've managed, either during summer or winter break. I swear the game bumps the injury rate by about 500%.

Haha yep I agree :D be rate though, at least everyone’s getting back to fitness at just about the right time, the ones I hate are when you have 6 weeks off and after 5 weeks 6 days, your best player gets injured for a month.

Well how about that. Bit of fight left in the old dog after all. And your team scored 4 in a game, but Aidir got none of them! Bizarre.

It came at the right time, I wa just about ready to start looking around for another job! But yeah genuinely a nice surprise to find out we can score without him!

Couple of stonking goals by the Chiefs to pull that back. Very unlucky, I'd say. The one from the right wing was particularly good, he could try that 99 more times and he'd miss every one. Still though - that's the sort of match that would've been a comfy 3-0 loss last season. Definitely real progress made. Your team has some fight in it now.

Is there any chance you could stick a screenshot of the up-to-date league table at the end of each update? I often find myself wondering where those results have left you in the standings.

Cheers mate, that’s a good way of looking at that match :P but yeah i couldnt believe that goal from the right wing, never seen one of them go in.

Yes! I’ll certainly try anyway. I actually tried to do that once before but while I was playing through I’d always forget to get the league screenshots!

1-1 draw in Lithuania is a pretty huge deal... but yeah, **** that job. It ain't getting any easier any time soon.

Fantastic to know, thanks mate! :D If you’re still enjoying it after following for the last 8 months or so that’s good enough for me

Auxerre would be an incredible job - they have one of the best youth systems in the entire database. They did on FM16, at least.

As for that pooch... yellow and red/purple, eh? Lecce was the first strip that sprang to mind, and having looked up their badge there's a big ol' dog on it...

Back