Franjo: A Journeyman Story (New Episode Every Week Day)

• Thread starter Thread starter WTFranjo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 701
  • Views Views 75K
Following your story, amazing stuff

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Fookin' smashed 'em!

Noticed that you've been more competitive in every match this season, results notwithstanding. Matches you'd have rolled over in last season have been fairly even this time round even if you've come up short a few times. And last season's close games are this year's 4-0 tonkings.

Clear signs of progress, I reckon. Your new attacking mid seems like a good player and the Moroccan lad up top is just clearly too good for the league!

Keep it up mate - two more wins and you've got yourself a trophy!

@Sharkn20 brilliant, cheers mate! Glad you’re enjoying it :)

@Sammu Yep, fingers crossed! I’m getting increasingly worried by the £250k foreign buyout clause in Aidir’s contract, that’s all I know :D I do think the addition of determined and heneraply mentally strong players has massively helped though, hence why we’re battling a bit more

Going well! Who knows how big the clubs will be that come calling at the end of the season, at this rate anyway...

Frustrating when a great cup run isn't quite carried over into the league, but still - all very tight at the bottom end of the table, so a couple of good results on the spin and you could be in great shape.

Looking forward to the cup final!

Would be interested to see your tactics in depth.

Granted, it's your story and I wouldn't want to interfere.

I’ll see what I can do :) To be honest they’re very basic and I just adjust them if needed against specific opposition tactics. Might do another Project: Meatloaf style mini-sode to better explain why I use them though!

Well that seems remarkably unfair. Still - bring them on! Seriously pumped for this final. Loving your time at Santos in the same way as I loved your time at Angrense. Funny how success feels good to read about.

Also - Aidir's first goal against SuperSport... what a goal

Haha it does :D to be fair to them, the stadium was chosen before the finalists were decided, but it seems a bit like deciding that the FA Cup final’s going to be played at the Etihad, if you choose the best team’s ground there’s a ****** good chance that they’ll make it to the final!

I’m glad that you mention Angrense as it’s reminded me of being there too. But as you say maybe it’s just because we’re actually winning.

And yep, there’s some power in that left foot!

Back