Franjo: A Journeyman Story (New Episode Every Week Day)

• Thread starter Thread starter WTFranjo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 701
  • Views Views 75K
Well that was probably my favourite episode of this entire run. Not just incredibly satisfying and heartwarming, but really well written too. Great example of why a novella-style story can work so well - I can safely say I'm fully invested in your success.

Auxerre, then! That's a seriously great gig, I reckon. They're a club I've always wanted to manage on a journeyman save.

And holy cow, your training seems to work - I swear those players are a LOT better than when you first joined... bet you're regretting getting rid of Aidir's release clause now!

Congrats mate, onward and upward :)

Great to follow, and pleased to see you're moving on and up. Hoping you sign Aidir, love it when a player moves up with you

@Sammu - Cheers mate! I completely agree, they’re an incredible side to get. I’ve got to say I wasn’t planning on heading to France for a while but you can’t turn down the chance to turn around a club like that with the youth setup, training facilities and finances they’ve got! And yeah the Santos players have all progressed pretty nicely! Best part id yhat a lot of them can still improve quite a bit! And yes I do regret that new contract for Aidir :D

@Battman Cheers bud! I would like to take a couple with me if possible, but we’ll have to wait and see :)

Ha! Easy peasy. And here I was expecting a Mini-sode where you mean Jean-Claude the Auxerre fan with his pet chihuahua Antoine. You were going to drink wine together and maybe have another dream about Abel Xavier where you wake up unaccountably aroused.

Good stuff though. I'm personally always hesitant to play an Advanced Forward up to alone with no support from a man in the hole, but hey, it seems to have worked so I can't knock it. Aidir will be PERFECT for this team, I reckon.

Also - dem training and youth facilities! Just need to get a Head of Youth Development with a good personality and extend that youth recruitment.

a Mini-sode where you mean Jean-Claude the Auxerre fan with his pet chihuahua Antoine. You were going to drink wine together and maybe have another dream about Abel Xavier where you wake up unaccountably aroused.”

Note to self...

Nice one mate. Gotta be up there among the best seasons of your career, all told. Everything kinda went right. Looking forward to seeing how Santos got on with the rest of their season too.

Cheers mate! Almost everything went right :P I’ll have an update on santos on tuesday with the year 5 review

**** yeah. I just can't wait to see how good Aidir and Kakuba become with Auxerre's training facilities. Best get some good coaches in as a priority.

Also, I can't believe it's taken me this long to comment on Godspower Tower's name.

...I can't actually think of anything clever

Haha I couldn’t either, it’s just a fantastic name :D and yeah revamping the backroom staff is always priority at a new club, hopefully they’ll carry on improving!

Crouchie! Missed opportunity to make a robot joke there. Cos, y'know. Your face.

Looks like a cracking AssMan too, stats-wise.

Back