Franjo: A Journeyman Story (New Episode Every Week Day)

Can't believe you referenced Richard Dunne without mentioning his own goal record.

Well my first thought was that it looked like a middle finger, so there we go.

Oh Peter, Peter, Peter...

I rather like that "sword" formation, has a nice balance to it but that goals against column is killing you!!

****** Nora mate. Don't make it easy for yourself do you!

But then I guess I probably wouldn't still be reading every day if you did...

You ******* beauty Phil!!!

****** love your end-of-seasons. Almost made up for England last night.

Cheers bud. Really hoped it would be a great day for both me and Southgate, but I suppose you can’t win em all!

Top work securing survival mate. Been a weird and wonderful season - some bizarre tactics (heh), some awesome and awful performances, a great cup run... but overall a huge success story to have survived with that group of players on that tight a budget.

Interested to see what you do in the summer, but I for one would love to see you stick it out at Auxerre and take them up a level with (hopefully) a bit more investment.

Thanks mate, I reckon you’ve summed up the season pretty perfectly there! Future will (I think) be revealed tomorrow but I’ve not written that episode yet!

Also heads up, the Second Annual Franjo Award For Unappreciated Excellence (SAFAFUE) should be up tomorrow too, anyone got any early thoughts about who’ll be in the running?