Franjo: A Journeyman Story (New Episode Every Week Day)

• Thread starter Thread starter WTFranjo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 701
  • Views Views 75K
Well then. That's a **** of a set of players... quite similar to their actual squad for this year's World Cup actually! Mbappé is disgustingly good.

**** Little Poggy Boy, the silly-haired twonk.

Right?! I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if they won this World Cup IRL. Ridiculous talent in there

God, I HATE it when wingers get through on goal and shoot from stupid angles when there's a tap-in if they just square it. The NUMBER OF TIMES that happens in FM16. Whenever I've raised it as an issue in the past people say "Fix your tactics" - **** OFF is it a tactical issue! It's an issue with the game AI, very ******* obviously. The AI thinks that because it's within the 6 yard box it must be a clear cut opportunity. ****

...ahem

More importantly, how is Oliver Trousers getting on?

I couldn’t agree more. Couldn’t help screenshotting that, ffs Zoun

And better than me :D

Forget managing the national team - I'm amazed you can stomach LIVING in a world where Robbie Savage was PM. Haha.

Aidir will come good. Fear not. Stick with the same line-up for a while, particularly in defence - a bit of continuity goes a long way!

Oo good question, will check

Edit:

”Penalty!!! Mbappé was brought down by Kakuba”

This ****** game sometimes mate

Last edited:
Any space jam reference always well received - so good work. Never mind on the results side, just about staying up this season then powering on next!

IRL, we definitely need more international games like the Paraguay one...would make the international tournaments much more watchable!

My only thing I would suggest is keep the team the same shape for 2-3 games and try and make as little changes as possible to the starting 11. That's only because it worked for me when I was on a 7 game skid. Oh and have a team meeting, stoke a fire under the players!

I’ll level with you, I’m WAY ahead of the story in game :D

solid advice though

Back