Franjo: A Journeyman Story (New Episode Every Week Day)

Not gonna lie mate, this mates me really want to manage in the Portuguese lower tiers... absolute madness. How the **** do any teams actually form rivalries? Surely they don't ever play each other enough with that crazy 80-team draw system?

Haha that's a great point. I think 3 or 4 of the sides in our group just happen to be from the same place but in terms of historic or competitive rivalries I have absolutely no idea!

This is such an awesome story man, find myself waiting for the next instalment to come out every morning! Think you will hang with this club for a while? Seems like a great project

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looking forward to seeing how you will get on this season, great start

Cheers for the comments guys! Awesome to know you're all enjoying it/ appreciating the good good work of Hurley!

@jakec91 can't see myself leaving this season. Maybe if something came up after a good first phase that I couldn't turn down I'd go for it, but I'm enjoying managing Angrense a lot :)

Seems pretty much sewn up already... So it's the equivalent of the Championship if you get promoted this year? And presumably there's a promotion playoff league if you come top 5 in your division, just like the relegation playoff league you joined?

Yup almost spot on, but only the top 2 from each group make the promotion stage. Still should be sewn up really! And yeah if we get promoted from the promotion stage we're into the 2nd tier

Edit: Ah I misunderstood the question, I'm 90% sure that in the Promotion stage there's 2 groups, the top team from each go up and the 2 2nd placed teams have a play off to decide who the 3rd promoted team is, so it'll be ****** difficult!

Last edited:
Urrrgghhh I hate it when teams line up like Chelsea in the Champions League. Those ****** 3-6-1 formations ALWAYS seem to work for the computer, but never for me. Sigh. Hopefully they'll be a little more open when they're at home and you can **** them 8-0.