Franjo: A Journeyman Story (New Episode Every Week Day)

Argh, ****. What a bad game for your keeper to have a 'mare. Their first goal was a bit of a gimme too... Still. Hurley :D

Nonspecific bug, haha. Nicely done. I assume I'm getting the joke right? Random crashes to desktop when you start the match forcing you to holiday for 1 day? I've had that a few times. Bizarre.

Love Magina's movement for his 2nd in the Viana game. And Hurley's 2nd... bosh. Beast.

Oh, **** that. I'm not sure how, but I never seem to come across this even in my journeyman saves. Still, congrats on the unbeaten season. And Hurley named as your best performer! Booyah

Cheers mate :p you can pretty much boil the first phase down to "Yay Hurley, Boo Borba"

Blimey - I'm pretty sure I've actually heard of Leiria and Uniao de Madeira. Scary times.

Also, love those "Previous seasons" graphs. They're fecking mental, cos the Portuguese lower leagues are brilliantly convoluted.

Haha yeah, I stopped looking at those graphs cause I'm pretty sure FM doesn't know how to interpret a club finishing in 2 different positions in one season :D