Franjo: A Journeyman Story (New Episode Every Week Day)

Win your game in hand and you're up to 4th. Doing superbly mate, enjoy the ride!

enjoying catching up after being away for a few days. new favourite FM story sentences...

"We’ve already picked up enough wins to give me hope that we can beat the drop, so **** it. I’m going to savour this one. The pizza’s on me tonight, lads. Dilly ding, dilly dong."

Haha thanks mate :D I'm thinking that if it worked for Claudio it'll work for me!

Very good of you to take a week off when I've been off on holiday too.

Funny, isn't it, how we never seem to be in the same place at the same time...

Wait.

Am I... You?

Haha, go to your PC and see if your FM avatar has half a robot face, it's the only way to know for sure :D

By the way to anyone looking for the next episode, i've had to push it back a week! ****** winter break.

Good update! Less annoying than yesterday's results, that's for sure...

It's funny, I've always found that when I'm managing a side tipped to struggle, I lose confidence in my strikers too. Inevitably when you're forced to play a defensive game, your striker becomes more of a link man than a goal-getter, and I find it difficult to stick with strikers who aren't scoring.

Goncerz did his bit in the last two games though, so fair play

Yeah I know what you mean! But he still feels like a budget CM9 to me. It probably just is that we're playing at a higher level though

Aww, it's a heartwarming Christmas tale.

Except for the two crushing defeats, obviously. But... yeah.

You do know you can cancel friendlies up till the day of the game, right...

Pre-season and mid-season breaks are just annoying. I always seem to end both with about 6 first-team injuries. **** that. What's that? It's probably because I slam "General" training up to 100% high intensity Fitness work? Nah, I don't reckon so